Four Seasons Hotel Amman offers five-star hospitality at their new airport lounge
The Four Seasons Hotel Amman has recently unveiled their airport lounge in Jordan's Queen Alia International Airport (AMM). The lounge ensures that guests of the Four Seasons Amman enjoy first class treatment even before they arrive at the hotel- yet another reason why this hotel in Amman is recognized by industry insiders and holidaymakers alike as one of the world's leading luxury hotels.
Those travellers booking a stay with the Four Season's Hotel Amman for their holidays in Jordan will be pleased to learn that the luxury five star experience, for which the Four Seasons is known, doesn't have to wait till you arrive at the hotel.
The Four Seasons Hotel recently unveiled their very own exclusive arrival lounge at the Queen Alia International Airport Terminal 1 baggage hall. The lounge will be open to those guests who opt for the hotel's "Meet and Assist" service. In the comfort of the plush lounge, passengers will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments while they wait for their baggage to clear- not a bad way to start a holiday!
On the opening of the new lounge, Livio Faverio, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, had the following to say:
"From the moment our guests walk off the airplane and until they arrive safely at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, they will receive the same level of five-star service they are used to receiving at any of our Hotels the world over. Consistently exceeding expectations is a Four Seasons hallmark, and it is this quality of consistency that has won us the loyalty of our guests".
The Four Seasons Hotel Amman is situated on top the highest of Amman's seven hills features two Roman themed pools one indoor and one outdoor – perfect for those warm summer days, a two floor lobby, a shopping arcade where guests purchase host of items from hand crafted jewelry to art and even Persian carpets.
Well known travel magazine Conde Nast Traveller's recently named the Four Seasons Hotel Amman as one of the "World's Best Places to Stay". Additionally, Trip Advisor's 2013 Travellers' Choice Awards voted the Four Seasons Amman as one of the top 15 luxury hotels in Jordan.
The airport lounge is yet another way in which the Four Seasons Hotel Amman has cemented its reputation as one of the world's leading hotels
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jordan Browse all
Discover the hidden magic of Arabia during this amazing tour of Jordan
- To make the most of the experience, a professional guide will walk you through the magical Al Khazneh
- Undertake a City Tour of Amman which allows you to see both the old and new parts of the city
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World – the “Rose Red City” of Petra
Discover the charm and wonder of Aqaba with this amazing special offer
- Enjoy the unique beauty and colors of the Red Sea through excursions to nearby scuba diving and snorkelling locations
- Unwind at the adult lap pool or stay fit in the gym.
- Enjoy kiddie pool or the resort's "DANA" Children activities centre to ensure a high spirited stay for all
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
Discover historical beauty like never before in Jordan
- The Al Ghadeer Roof Garden provides guests with idyllic views and live music
- Guests may also enjoy the Wellness Centre with outdoor pool, steam bath and fully equipped gym
- The resort offers many recreational opportunities for adults and children alike
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
In a wonderfully quiet and serene location with a traditional village setting facing the stunning azure waters of the...
Aqaba is Jordan's only coastal city, and is the largest city on the Gulf of Aqaba. The warm water and rich marine life...
The centric and charming Le Meridien Amman is a superb hotel, wonderfully located in the middle of all the action, right...
With a blend of contemporary design, warm hospitality and boutique-style amenities, the 4* Winter Valley Warwick Resort...
This unforgettable 3 night tour is the perfect way to discover the essential sites of the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on...