Free $1,800 limitless resort credit at all inclusive Hard Rock hotels
Travellers planning holidays over the next year at all inclusive Hard Rock hotels in Punta Cana, Cancun, Vallarta, and Riviera Maya will have $1,800 limitless resort credit to spend on anything they want. Tourists can choose from three options: Pure Limitless, Pure Limitless with Added Unlimited Golf, and Unlimited Golf Only.
Tourists who are looking to plan a sunny holiday to escape the grey skies and plummeting temperatures this winter can take advantage of free resort credit in Mexico and the Caribbean.
Travellers who book a break at the all inclusive Hard Rock Hotels in Punta Cana, Cancun, Vallarta and the Riviera Maya will receive $1,800 resort credit to spend on anything they like.
Guests can choose from three levels to spend their resort credit: Pure Limitless which includes all of the All Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel amenities and Limitless Resort Credit; Pure Limitless with Added Unlimited Golf which includes all of the Hard Rock Hotel amenities, Limitless Resort Credit and Unlimited Golf; or the Unlimited Golf Only with all Hard Rock Hotel amenities and they can exchange the Limitless Resort Credit for Unlimited Golf.
Bookings for holidays at the All Inclusive Hard Rock Hotels must be booked by 14th December, 2014 and the offer is valid for travel booked between 24th December, 2013 and 23rd December, 2014. The $1,800 unlimited resort credit offer is based on a seven-night stay at the Hard Rock hotels. Guests who stay for three nights will receive $500, up to $750 with a four- night stay, up to $1,500 with a 5 – 6 night stay, up to $2,000 with a 9 – 11 night stay and up to the equivalent of $2,500 for a stay of 12 nights or more.
The resort credit has no limit and can be used on golf, spa treatments, tours and much more.
Holidaymakers staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic can choose to spend the free resort credit to play games in the casino or enjoy premium beverages, while guests staying at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun in Mexico can upgrade their accommodation, play golf on the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Design course at the Riviera Cancun Golf Club or the par 72 championship golf course at The Golf Club at Playacar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...