Luxurious Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa will open this weekend
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa will be opening its doors to the public on 15th September, 2013. Located on the eastern crescent of the famous Palm Jumeirah, this luxurious Arabian resort features Thai design and guests can stay in over water villas that are the first of their kind in the Middle East.
A brand new luxury resort will be opening its doors to holidaymakers on the famous Palm Jumeirah in Dubai this weekend.
The Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa is located on the eastern crescent of the manmade archipelago of islands and it will offer a tranquil beach escape away from the busy mainland when it opens on 15th September, 2013.
The resort has been inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its accommodation boasts over water villas which are the first of their kind in the Middle East. With 260 Lagoon View and Access Rooms, 12 Beach Pool Villas, 18 Over Water Villas, and three two-bedroom Villas, tourists can choose from a variety of accommodation options during Dubai holidays at Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa.
The over water villas are positioned over the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf and boast 106 square metres of space. Guests can sit on the villa deck and marvel at the sun set, villa deck relax in the oversized bathtub, or watch fish and marine creatures dart about through the unique glass viewing panel set in the floor of the villa.
The Dubai resort's facilities include the Anantara Spa which will open in November 2013, and features 10 treatment rooms, relaxation areas, European-style wet facilities, dry flotation, heated Ayurvedic tables, male and female salons, a nail spa, private Hammam suites, a traditional Thai Massage suite, and a gym.
Guests can refresh in the infinity pool, three lagoon pools and Jacuzzi, or devour delicious cuisine at the resort's array of restaurants, including the all day restaurant Crescendo, Mekong with its selection of Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese culinary delights, the Beach House with its Mediterranean cuisine, the poolside Mai Bar, and the elegant Dining by Design.
Thai Cooking Classes are available at Spice Spoons and there are Kids and Teens Clubs for younger guests, as well as wedding facilities, a ballroom and meetings and events space.
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and upscale shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...