Luxurious Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa will open this weekend
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa will be opening its doors to the public on 15th September, 2013. Located on the eastern crescent of the famous Palm Jumeirah, this luxurious Arabian resort features Thai design and guests can stay in over water villas that are the first of their kind in the Middle East.
A brand new luxury resort will be opening its doors to holidaymakers on the famous Palm Jumeirah in Dubai this weekend.
The Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa is located on the eastern crescent of the manmade archipelago of islands and it will offer a tranquil beach escape away from the busy mainland when it opens on 15th September, 2013.
The resort has been inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its accommodation boasts over water villas which are the first of their kind in the Middle East. With 260 Lagoon View and Access Rooms, 12 Beach Pool Villas, 18 Over Water Villas, and three two-bedroom Villas, tourists can choose from a variety of accommodation options during Dubai holidays at Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa.
The over water villas are positioned over the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf and boast 106 square metres of space. Guests can sit on the villa deck and marvel at the sun set, villa deck relax in the oversized bathtub, or watch fish and marine creatures dart about through the unique glass viewing panel set in the floor of the villa.
The Dubai resort's facilities include the Anantara Spa which will open in November 2013, and features 10 treatment rooms, relaxation areas, European-style wet facilities, dry flotation, heated Ayurvedic tables, male and female salons, a nail spa, private Hammam suites, a traditional Thai Massage suite, and a gym.
Guests can refresh in the infinity pool, three lagoon pools and Jacuzzi, or devour delicious cuisine at the resort's array of restaurants, including the all day restaurant Crescendo, Mekong with its selection of Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese culinary delights, the Beach House with its Mediterranean cuisine, the poolside Mai Bar, and the elegant Dining by Design.
Thai Cooking Classes are available at Spice Spoons and there are Kids and Teens Clubs for younger guests, as well as wedding facilities, a ballroom and meetings and events space.
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and upscale shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...