Luxurious Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa will open this weekend
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa will be opening its doors to the public on 15th September, 2013. Located on the eastern crescent of the famous Palm Jumeirah, this luxurious Arabian resort features Thai design and guests can stay in over water villas that are the first of their kind in the Middle East.
A brand new luxury resort will be opening its doors to holidaymakers on the famous Palm Jumeirah in Dubai this weekend.
The Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa is located on the eastern crescent of the manmade archipelago of islands and it will offer a tranquil beach escape away from the busy mainland when it opens on 15th September, 2013.
The resort has been inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its accommodation boasts over water villas which are the first of their kind in the Middle East. With 260 Lagoon View and Access Rooms, 12 Beach Pool Villas, 18 Over Water Villas, and three two-bedroom Villas, tourists can choose from a variety of accommodation options during Dubai holidays at Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa.
The over water villas are positioned over the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf and boast 106 square metres of space. Guests can sit on the villa deck and marvel at the sun set, villa deck relax in the oversized bathtub, or watch fish and marine creatures dart about through the unique glass viewing panel set in the floor of the villa.
The Dubai resort's facilities include the Anantara Spa which will open in November 2013, and features 10 treatment rooms, relaxation areas, European-style wet facilities, dry flotation, heated Ayurvedic tables, male and female salons, a nail spa, private Hammam suites, a traditional Thai Massage suite, and a gym.
Guests can refresh in the infinity pool, three lagoon pools and Jacuzzi, or devour delicious cuisine at the resort's array of restaurants, including the all day restaurant Crescendo, Mekong with its selection of Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese culinary delights, the Beach House with its Mediterranean cuisine, the poolside Mai Bar, and the elegant Dining by Design.
Thai Cooking Classes are available at Spice Spoons and there are Kids and Teens Clubs for younger guests, as well as wedding facilities, a ballroom and meetings and events space.
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and upscale shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...