Barbados Island Inclusive Offers relaunched and offering free spending money to holidaymakers
The Barbados Tourism Authority has re-launched the Barbados Island Inclusive programme this month which gives tourists free spending money during their Barbados holidays. The package is available for bookings made for travel from 8th August to 21st December, 2013 and holidaymakers will receive free spending money that can be redeemed at participating hotels, restaurants and attractions on the island.
Tourists planning to visit the Caribbean island of Barbados over the next few months can take advantage of the newly re-launched Barbados Island Inclusive programme that gives holidaymakers free spending money.
The programme was re-launched by the Barbados Tourism Authority and is available for Barbados holidays booked from now until 21st December, 2013. Bookings must be made by 21st September, 2013.
The initiative allows holidaymakers to receive free spending money that they can redeem in more than a hundred participating Barbados hotels, restaurants and attractions, such as Atlantis Submarines.
"We are very pleased that the window for booking this fantastic offer has been reopened as it provides additional opportunity for us to attract guests to Barbados in the summer and fall of 2013.
"So far, the execution on the ground here in Barbados has been excellent and we have hosted several guests who seem delighted at their good fortune to access ‘free spending money' to offset the cost of their trip. For example, a family of four is entitled to two booklets per room or a total of $800 Barbados which can go a long way to experiencing all aspects of the island."
Stated Roseanne Myers, the General Manager of Atlantis Submarines.
Tourists booking holidays in Barbados for five nights will receive US $150.00 per person (Barbados $300.00) and those booking a minimum of seven-night stays will get US $200.00 per person (Barbados $400.00).
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and it renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes including stunning pink sand beaches and warm turquoise ocean waters.
In Barbados, visitors will find plenty to see and do such as scuba diving and snorkelling adventures in crystal clear waters; hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in boutiques and traditional markets; and tours to the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Save up to 50% off with the May FLASH SALE
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...