Barbados Island Inclusive Offers relaunched and offering free spending money to holidaymakers
The Barbados Tourism Authority has re-launched the Barbados Island Inclusive programme this month which gives tourists free spending money during their Barbados holidays. The package is available for bookings made for travel from 8th August to 21st December, 2013 and holidaymakers will receive free spending money that can be redeemed at participating hotels, restaurants and attractions on the island.
Tourists planning to visit the Caribbean island of Barbados over the next few months can take advantage of the newly re-launched Barbados Island Inclusive programme that gives holidaymakers free spending money.
The programme was re-launched by the Barbados Tourism Authority and is available for Barbados holidays booked from now until 21st December, 2013. Bookings must be made by 21st September, 2013.
The initiative allows holidaymakers to receive free spending money that they can redeem in more than a hundred participating Barbados hotels, restaurants and attractions, such as Atlantis Submarines.
"We are very pleased that the window for booking this fantastic offer has been reopened as it provides additional opportunity for us to attract guests to Barbados in the summer and fall of 2013.
"So far, the execution on the ground here in Barbados has been excellent and we have hosted several guests who seem delighted at their good fortune to access ‘free spending money' to offset the cost of their trip. For example, a family of four is entitled to two booklets per room or a total of $800 Barbados which can go a long way to experiencing all aspects of the island."
Stated Roseanne Myers, the General Manager of Atlantis Submarines.
Tourists booking holidays in Barbados for five nights will receive US $150.00 per person (Barbados $300.00) and those booking a minimum of seven-night stays will get US $200.00 per person (Barbados $400.00).
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and it renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes including stunning pink sand beaches and warm turquoise ocean waters.
In Barbados, visitors will find plenty to see and do such as scuba diving and snorkelling adventures in crystal clear waters; hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in boutiques and traditional markets; and tours to the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- NEW! From October 2017 Enjoy complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Incredible discounts on all rooms plus an additional flash sale saving
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...