Barbados Island Inclusive Offers relaunched and offering free spending money to holidaymakers
The Barbados Tourism Authority has re-launched the Barbados Island Inclusive programme this month which gives tourists free spending money during their Barbados holidays. The package is available for bookings made for travel from 8th August to 21st December, 2013 and holidaymakers will receive free spending money that can be redeemed at participating hotels, restaurants and attractions on the island.
Tourists planning to visit the Caribbean island of Barbados over the next few months can take advantage of the newly re-launched Barbados Island Inclusive programme that gives holidaymakers free spending money.
The programme was re-launched by the Barbados Tourism Authority and is available for Barbados holidays booked from now until 21st December, 2013. Bookings must be made by 21st September, 2013.
The initiative allows holidaymakers to receive free spending money that they can redeem in more than a hundred participating Barbados hotels, restaurants and attractions, such as Atlantis Submarines.
"We are very pleased that the window for booking this fantastic offer has been reopened as it provides additional opportunity for us to attract guests to Barbados in the summer and fall of 2013.
"So far, the execution on the ground here in Barbados has been excellent and we have hosted several guests who seem delighted at their good fortune to access ‘free spending money' to offset the cost of their trip. For example, a family of four is entitled to two booklets per room or a total of $800 Barbados which can go a long way to experiencing all aspects of the island."
Stated Roseanne Myers, the General Manager of Atlantis Submarines.
Tourists booking holidays in Barbados for five nights will receive US $150.00 per person (Barbados $300.00) and those booking a minimum of seven-night stays will get US $200.00 per person (Barbados $400.00).
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and it renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes including stunning pink sand beaches and warm turquoise ocean waters.
In Barbados, visitors will find plenty to see and do such as scuba diving and snorkelling adventures in crystal clear waters; hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in boutiques and traditional markets; and tours to the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Rostrevor hotel has an easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
Exclusive added values at the Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, set on the trendy South Coast of Barbados
Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in a great hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Book today and receive a free upgrade to the Junior Suite, free Breakfast and a bottle of Mount Gay Rum
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
Enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday with a touch of personal and friendly service at Mango Bay, on Barbados' stunning west coast
- Experience snorkelling with the turtles - take advantage of the catamaran cruise included in your package
- Watersports including waterskiing, hobie-cat sailing, paddle boat, snorkelling, kayaking
- Located on the famous west cost of Barbados, close to fashionable Holetown
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...