Zephyr Palace voted as "Top Costa Rica Hotel" in World Travel Awards 2013
Zephyr Palace has been voted as the Top Hotel in Costa Rica twice and Mexico and Central America's Leading Hotel in the World Travel Awards 2013. The property is an upscale mansion located in the Villa Caletas hotel complex on the Pacific Coast, with seven suites featuring individual decor and guests can relax on a private beach or in the infinity pools.
Costa Rica has some of the world's most eco-friendly and beautiful hotels, and Zephyr Palace has been voted as the "Top Hotel in Costa Rica" in the World Travel Awards 2013.
The lavish property is located in the Villa Caletas hotel complex on the Pacific Coast and it boasts seven lavish suites that have each been decorated and furnished with unique themes.
The Zephyr Palace Hotel was voted twice as the "Top Hotel in Costa Rica" in an awards ceremony recently held at the Huaca Pucllana in Lima, Peru. As well as being voted as the top hotel in the country, Zephyr Palace was voted as "Mexico and Central America's Leading Hotel" in the World Travel Awards 2013.
The upscale mansion-style hotel is named after the mythological Greek God of the west wind, Zephyros, and the name translates to "a warm and light breeze."
Situated within the boutique Villa Caletas hotel complex, 1,000 feet over the ocean in the rain forest, Costa Rica's best hotel features a private beach and refreshing infinity pools. All of the suites have high end amenities including Jacuzzis, central air-conditioning, DVD players and home theatres, Cable TV, mini bars, telephones, security boxes, complimentary wired internet access, coffee makers, umbrellas, and cotton bathrobes.
In Costa Rica guests can indulge in pampering spa treatments, visit the gym or attend a yoga class, swim in the infinity pool, or discover the local area with a zip-lining tour, a trek through the emerald rainforest, or horse riding on the beach.
Hailed as the "Oscars of the Travel Industry" by the media across the world, the World Travel Awards were launched in 1993 to acknowledge and recognise excellence in the global travel and tourism industry. The winners of the regional heats will go on to compete for awards in the Grand Final Gala Ceremony in November this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...