Zephyr Palace voted as "Top Costa Rica Hotel" in World Travel Awards 2013
Zephyr Palace has been voted as the Top Hotel in Costa Rica twice and Mexico and Central America's Leading Hotel in the World Travel Awards 2013. The property is an upscale mansion located in the Villa Caletas hotel complex on the Pacific Coast, with seven suites featuring individual decor and guests can relax on a private beach or in the infinity pools.
Costa Rica has some of the world's most eco-friendly and beautiful hotels, and Zephyr Palace has been voted as the "Top Hotel in Costa Rica" in the World Travel Awards 2013.
The lavish property is located in the Villa Caletas hotel complex on the Pacific Coast and it boasts seven lavish suites that have each been decorated and furnished with unique themes.
The Zephyr Palace Hotel was voted twice as the "Top Hotel in Costa Rica" in an awards ceremony recently held at the Huaca Pucllana in Lima, Peru. As well as being voted as the top hotel in the country, Zephyr Palace was voted as "Mexico and Central America's Leading Hotel" in the World Travel Awards 2013.
The upscale mansion-style hotel is named after the mythological Greek God of the west wind, Zephyros, and the name translates to "a warm and light breeze."
Situated within the boutique Villa Caletas hotel complex, 1,000 feet over the ocean in the rain forest, Costa Rica's best hotel features a private beach and refreshing infinity pools. All of the suites have high end amenities including Jacuzzis, central air-conditioning, DVD players and home theatres, Cable TV, mini bars, telephones, security boxes, complimentary wired internet access, coffee makers, umbrellas, and cotton bathrobes.
In Costa Rica guests can indulge in pampering spa treatments, visit the gym or attend a yoga class, swim in the infinity pool, or discover the local area with a zip-lining tour, a trek through the emerald rainforest, or horse riding on the beach.
Hailed as the "Oscars of the Travel Industry" by the media across the world, the World Travel Awards were launched in 1993 to acknowledge and recognise excellence in the global travel and tourism industry. The winners of the regional heats will go on to compete for awards in the Grand Final Gala Ceremony in November this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...