Seychelles' Fregate Island Private is the latest addition to the Oetker Collection
German based luxury hotel firm, the Oetker Group, recently announced the acquisition of the Seychelles' Fregate Island Private. The ultra exclusive resort island is now the latest addition to the Oetker Collection comprised of some of the most luxurious resorts in the world's most sought after holiday destinations.
The acquisition of the resort Fregate Island Private, one of the Seychelles' most famous attractions, is the latest feather in the cap of the Oetker Group who announced that they would be taking over the management of the island with immediate effect.
The German based hotel group's Oetker Collection is a group of luxurious hotels in some of the world's most sought after holiday destinations including the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc in the south of France, the Chateau Saint-Martin and Spa in Venice, the Brenners Park-Hotel and Spa in Germany and now the Fregate Island Private.
Of the addition of the beautiful resort island to its collection, CEO of Oetker Collection, Frank Marrenbach stated:
"Fregate Island Private is in perfect harmony with the requirements of Oetker Collection: exceptional environmental settings, overall wellbeing, exquisite decor and incomparable service. It is certainly one of the most inspiring private islands worldwide".
The ultra luxury resort features 16 secluded residences each generously spread across 400 to 700 square meters. Each residence comes equipped with their own terrace, private infinity pool and Jacuzzi, guests also have access to the Island's seven beaches making this the ultimate location for those hoping to enjoy the very best of the Seychelles' sun, sea and sand experience.
Eco conscious holidaymakers will be pleased to learn that the resort island is renowned not only for its spectacular views and beautiful beaches but also for its commitment to sustainability. Home to the world's second largest population of Giant Aldabra Land Tortoises and host of other exotic wildlife, the resort operates in perfect harmony with nature.
Guests also benefit from the freshest ingredients the Seychelles has to offer with organic fruit and vegetables grown on the private island's very own plantation.
The green ethic is in part the reason Oetker Group was drawn to the Fregate Island Private as vice president of operations and sales and marketing, Didier Le Calvez explained:
"When we first visited the hotel, we were amazed by the engagement of the property in favour of sustainable development. Fregate Island Private succeeds to combine luxury services and limited ecological footprint. Moreover, it enhances our portfolio of resorts recently joining the Collection: Hotel Saint-Barth Isle de France in the French West Indies and Palais Namaskar, Marrakech. I am delighted to be overseeing this property on an operational level".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed&Breakfast to Half Board
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...