Rihanna to perform live at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana in October
Pop star Rihanna is scheduled to perform live at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana this autumn as part of her Diamonds World Tour. Tourists staying at the resort will have the chance to see the six-time Grammy award winner take to the stage and the hotel is offering ticket reservations for travellers who book their stay at the Dominican Republic property.
Rihanna will be performing live in the Dominican Republic as part of her Diamonds World Tour and tourists will have the chance to reserve the tickets if they book their holidays now.
The six-time Grammy award-winner will be taking to the stage at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana and the property is offering ticket reservations for people who book their stay at the hotel.
The reserved tickets will save Rihanna fans up to 30 per cent and will be guaranteed at the $70 value. Guests must book at least five nights at the luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort and two tickets will be reserved per booking.
Originally from Barbados in the Caribbean, the pop superstar has sold more than 41 million albums and 150 million digital tracks across the world. Rihanna's concert will be taking place on 26th October, 2013 at the Dominican Republic hotel.
Rafael Chapur, the Chief Operating Officer of the Hard Rock Hotel, commented:
"We're beyond excited to welcome Rihanna to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana, as leaders in the hospitality industry, we take great pride in hosting some of music's leading talent at the world's only all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels."
Situated on 121 acres of lush tropical surroundings the beachfront Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana offers luxury all inclusive Dominican Republic holidays for travellers, with lavish accommodation made up of 1,800 rooms and suites, and a range of facilities including a 48,000-square foot Casino venue, the Oro nightclub, the Rock Spa and a gourmet restaurant which features exquisite cuisine from celebrity chef Kerry Simon, who is famously known as the "Rock n' Roll Chef."
Punta Cana is located on the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean and travellers from all over the world head to the region every year to experience the stunning, tropical, natural scenery that is made up of white sand beaches, turquoise ocean waters, and verdant green landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...