New Cuba hotel, Melia Marina Varadero to open this month
This month will see the 'soft opening' of the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel and Apartments, a brand new beachside resort complex elegantly poised facing the turquoise waters of Varadero and offering an extensive list of recreational activities and first class facilities for couples, families and beach lovers from every walk of life.
On 15th August the brand new Melia Marina Varadero Hotel and Apartments will start welcoming holidaymakers staying at the famous Cuban seaside resort of Varadero.
The much-anticipated opening has been announced by the Cuban division of Melia Hotels International, which has also unveiled details about the new property.
The latest resort to grace the sparkling white sands of Varadero Beach will open 130 of its rooms this month, those located on the fifth and sixth floors and will be operating as a five-star all inclusive.
The rooms are all equipped with every modern amenity that's to be expected of a five-star retreat with many also offering amazing views over the Gaviota Marina in Punta Hicacos.
Together with this 'soft opening' the following facilities will also be in full operational capacity: eight restaurants and cafes, five bars, adults' swimming pool, two children's swimming pools, beach restaurant, baby club, kids club, gym and tennis courts.
In addition to the above facilities, the following will also be soon incorporated into the resort complex: weeding gazebo, five multi-purpose salons, two meeting rooms, a seaside promenade with shops, night club, restaurants and bars, gaming room, scuba diving centre, catamaran hire and different marina services.
The much-awaited opening of the Melia Marina Varadero is finally announced and those heading to Cuba before the end of this summer will have a brand new hotel retreat to choose from starting the second week of this month.
The Melia Marina Varadero will be the ideal hideaway for avid scuba divers, sport fishing enthusiasts and all kinds of water lovers in general, but it's also equally suited for couples, families and groups. It has a bit of everything for everyone and will no doubt be a success.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...