New Cuba hotel, Melia Marina Varadero to open this month
This month will see the 'soft opening' of the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel and Apartments, a brand new beachside resort complex elegantly poised facing the turquoise waters of Varadero and offering an extensive list of recreational activities and first class facilities for couples, families and beach lovers from every walk of life.
On 15th August the brand new Melia Marina Varadero Hotel and Apartments will start welcoming holidaymakers staying at the famous Cuban seaside resort of Varadero.
The much-anticipated opening has been announced by the Cuban division of Melia Hotels International, which has also unveiled details about the new property.
The latest resort to grace the sparkling white sands of Varadero Beach will open 130 of its rooms this month, those located on the fifth and sixth floors and will be operating as a five-star all inclusive.
The rooms are all equipped with every modern amenity that's to be expected of a five-star retreat with many also offering amazing views over the Gaviota Marina in Punta Hicacos.
Together with this 'soft opening' the following facilities will also be in full operational capacity: eight restaurants and cafes, five bars, adults' swimming pool, two children's swimming pools, beach restaurant, baby club, kids club, gym and tennis courts.
In addition to the above facilities, the following will also be soon incorporated into the resort complex: weeding gazebo, five multi-purpose salons, two meeting rooms, a seaside promenade with shops, night club, restaurants and bars, gaming room, scuba diving centre, catamaran hire and different marina services.
The much-awaited opening of the Melia Marina Varadero is finally announced and those heading to Cuba before the end of this summer will have a brand new hotel retreat to choose from starting the second week of this month.
The Melia Marina Varadero will be the ideal hideaway for avid scuba divers, sport fishing enthusiasts and all kinds of water lovers in general, but it's also equally suited for couples, families and groups. It has a bit of everything for everyone and will no doubt be a success.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...