Melia Hotels International to open new Melia Marina Varadero this Summer
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be opening brand new accommodation this summer on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula on the island of Cuba. The Melia Marina Varadero resort offers 126 condominiums and another 423 guest rooms at the five-star hotel, with 88 luxurious rooms and suites on the exclusive Level Floor.
Melia Hotels International will be opening their 26th hotel in Cuba this summer with the launch of the Melia Marina Varadero.
The luxury marina resort is located within an ecological reserve on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula in Cuba's popular coastal region, Varadero. The newest all inclusive beach resort in Varadero Beach offers 126 condominiums with a choice of one or two bedroom studios or apartments, as well as a five star hotel with 423 guest rooms and suites.
Tourists visiting the five star resort will be able to enjoy stunning views overlooking Marina Gaviota Punta Hicacos and the resort has been designed to cater for guests who are combining long stays at the Cuba hotel with stays on board their boats and yachts.
The Level Floor at the Varadero resort is a luxury space with 88 spacious guest rooms and suites, concierge service, and a VIP Bar Lounge and terraces.
Hotel's facilities include four swimming pools, a Kids Club, a boardwalk that leads to the sandy beach, a wedding gazebo, meeting and conference space, the lavish Yhi-Spa, eight gourmet dining outlets that offer a wide selection of local and international culinary delights, and eight bars and lounges.
Guests will also have access to a waterfront commercial shopping centre with bars and nightclubs, shops, games arcades, diving centre, a catamaran terminal and marina services where tourists can dock and moor their boats.
The Melia Marina Varadero is one off 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and the Spanish hotel group operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba's north coast. The region is one of the island's most popular destinations with more than 20 km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront resorts and hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...