Melia Hotels International to open new Melia Marina Varadero this Summer
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be opening brand new accommodation this summer on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula on the island of Cuba. The Melia Marina Varadero resort offers 126 condominiums and another 423 guest rooms at the five-star hotel, with 88 luxurious rooms and suites on the exclusive Level Floor.
Melia Hotels International will be opening their 26th hotel in Cuba this summer with the launch of the Melia Marina Varadero.
The luxury marina resort is located within an ecological reserve on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula in Cuba's popular coastal region, Varadero. The newest all inclusive beach resort in Varadero Beach offers 126 condominiums with a choice of one or two bedroom studios or apartments, as well as a five star hotel with 423 guest rooms and suites.
Tourists visiting the five star resort will be able to enjoy stunning views overlooking Marina Gaviota Punta Hicacos and the resort has been designed to cater for guests who are combining long stays at the Cuba hotel with stays on board their boats and yachts.
The Level Floor at the Varadero resort is a luxury space with 88 spacious guest rooms and suites, concierge service, and a VIP Bar Lounge and terraces.
Hotel's facilities include four swimming pools, a Kids Club, a boardwalk that leads to the sandy beach, a wedding gazebo, meeting and conference space, the lavish Yhi-Spa, eight gourmet dining outlets that offer a wide selection of local and international culinary delights, and eight bars and lounges.
Guests will also have access to a waterfront commercial shopping centre with bars and nightclubs, shops, games arcades, diving centre, a catamaran terminal and marina services where tourists can dock and moor their boats.
The Melia Marina Varadero is one off 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and the Spanish hotel group operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba's north coast. The region is one of the island's most popular destinations with more than 20 km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront resorts and hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view - limited availability
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...