Melia Hotels International to open new Melia Marina Varadero this Summer
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be opening brand new accommodation this summer on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula on the island of Cuba. The Melia Marina Varadero resort offers 126 condominiums and another 423 guest rooms at the five-star hotel, with 88 luxurious rooms and suites on the exclusive Level Floor.
Melia Hotels International will be opening their 26th hotel in Cuba this summer with the launch of the Melia Marina Varadero.
The luxury marina resort is located within an ecological reserve on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula in Cuba's popular coastal region, Varadero. The newest all inclusive beach resort in Varadero Beach offers 126 condominiums with a choice of one or two bedroom studios or apartments, as well as a five star hotel with 423 guest rooms and suites.
Tourists visiting the five star resort will be able to enjoy stunning views overlooking Marina Gaviota Punta Hicacos and the resort has been designed to cater for guests who are combining long stays at the Cuba hotel with stays on board their boats and yachts.
The Level Floor at the Varadero resort is a luxury space with 88 spacious guest rooms and suites, concierge service, and a VIP Bar Lounge and terraces.
Hotel's facilities include four swimming pools, a Kids Club, a boardwalk that leads to the sandy beach, a wedding gazebo, meeting and conference space, the lavish Yhi-Spa, eight gourmet dining outlets that offer a wide selection of local and international culinary delights, and eight bars and lounges.
Guests will also have access to a waterfront commercial shopping centre with bars and nightclubs, shops, games arcades, diving centre, a catamaran terminal and marina services where tourists can dock and moor their boats.
The Melia Marina Varadero is one off 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and the Spanish hotel group operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba's north coast. The region is one of the island's most popular destinations with more than 20 km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront resorts and hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...