Melia Hotels International to open new Melia Marina Varadero this Summer
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be opening brand new accommodation this summer on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula on the island of Cuba. The Melia Marina Varadero resort offers 126 condominiums and another 423 guest rooms at the five-star hotel, with 88 luxurious rooms and suites on the exclusive Level Floor.
Melia Hotels International will be opening their 26th hotel in Cuba this summer with the launch of the Melia Marina Varadero.
The luxury marina resort is located within an ecological reserve on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula in Cuba's popular coastal region, Varadero. The newest all inclusive beach resort in Varadero Beach offers 126 condominiums with a choice of one or two bedroom studios or apartments, as well as a five star hotel with 423 guest rooms and suites.
Tourists visiting the five star resort will be able to enjoy stunning views overlooking Marina Gaviota Punta Hicacos and the resort has been designed to cater for guests who are combining long stays at the Cuba hotel with stays on board their boats and yachts.
The Level Floor at the Varadero resort is a luxury space with 88 spacious guest rooms and suites, concierge service, and a VIP Bar Lounge and terraces.
Hotel's facilities include four swimming pools, a Kids Club, a boardwalk that leads to the sandy beach, a wedding gazebo, meeting and conference space, the lavish Yhi-Spa, eight gourmet dining outlets that offer a wide selection of local and international culinary delights, and eight bars and lounges.
Guests will also have access to a waterfront commercial shopping centre with bars and nightclubs, shops, games arcades, diving centre, a catamaran terminal and marina services where tourists can dock and moor their boats.
The Melia Marina Varadero is one off 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and the Spanish hotel group operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba's north coast. The region is one of the island's most popular destinations with more than 20 km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront resorts and hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...