Sea Breeze Beach Hotel in Barbados to reopen on 1st August, 2013
The Sea Breeze Beach Hotel on the Caribbean island of Barbados will be reopening on 1st August, 2013 following extensive refurbishments. The all inclusive beachfront hotel is located on the south coast of the island and has undergone $1 million worth of renovations to its common areas, facilities and guest rooms.
Following extensive renovations, the Sea Breeze Beach Hotel has announced that it will reopen to guests on 1st August, 2013.
The hotel is located on the Caribbean island of Barbados and $1 million has been invested into the project which has refurbished the common areas, facilities and guest rooms. The beachfront property is a fantastic choice for families or couples visiting Barbados and guests can enjoy renovations such as the lobby which has been transformed into a bar.
Holidaymakers staying at the Sea Breeze Beach Hotel can relax in the upgraded pool deck areas around both of the adults-only and children's swimming pools. Both areas feature natural stone tiles and oversized loungers and cushions. In guest rooms, the linen and bathrooms have been upgraded, which will help aid a restful night's sleep.
Located on Barbados' South Coast, the charming all inclusive hotel has access to two white sandy beaches and offers beautiful views of Oistins Bay. Facilities include two swimming pools, three Jacuzzis, a gym, a Kids Club, and three dining outlets: the Mermaid restaurant, Azul, and Prezzo Beach Bar.
At the hotel guests can take trips to the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, Accra Beach, the fish market in Oistins, and St. Lawrence Gap with its array of diverse shops, restaurants and bars.
Barbados is an island nation situated in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela. The country boasts pristine white sugar-soft beaches, lush golf courses, gourmet restaurants and lively bars and nightclubs.
Tourists can enjoy many fun activities such as hiking through the verdant Farley Hill National Park; retail therapy in stylish boutiques and traditional street markets; tours of the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; or scuba diving and snorkelling in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters where colourful coral reefs are teeming with marine creatures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Experience the authentic Caribbean and the friendly atmosphere of the Bajans with complimentary room upgrades available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- New Flash Sale - Incredible FREE room upgrades on all room types - saving upto £600 per person
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...