Ladera in St Lucia reaches new heights after opening Paradise Ridge
Ladera in St Lucia has unveiled its newest line of elegant suites and a beautiful Villa at Paradise Ridge. Tourists visiting the upscale resort in Soufriere can enjoy a luxurious experience at Paradise Ridge which is located on high-altitude private land, surrounded by a verdant tropical rainforest and offers spectacular views of the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
One of St Lucia's most upscale resorts, Ladera, has unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge.
Situated on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and boasts breathtaking views of one of the most prominent landmarks in St Lucia; the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
The new accommodation comprises four suites and the Villa at Paradise Ridge and guests can enjoy intimate surroundings and an upscale experience in Caribbean St Lucia.
The four new suites at Paradise Ridge are open aeries with spacious living areas, large bathrooms, four poster canopied King-size beds, private plunge pools and guests will be served by Ladera's signature Butler Service.
The villa at Paradise Ridge offers a unique experience with a three-walled open room that features 1,700-square-feet of space. The villa has a spacious living area furnished with Dedon furniture, a dining table, lounge seating and double daybed. The bedroom has a canopied, four poster King-size bed, which has been positioned so guests can enjoy endless views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The villa also boasts a private pool and has the only view on the island that directly faces the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Facilities at the St Lucia resort include The Spa which boasts rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by St Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
In St Lucia, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as relaxing on the warm sandy beach that lies at the foot of the Pitons; horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving; or cooking classes, wine tasting and entertainment at the lavish resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....