Ladera in St Lucia reaches new heights after opening Paradise Ridge
Ladera in St Lucia has unveiled its newest line of elegant suites and a beautiful Villa at Paradise Ridge. Tourists visiting the upscale resort in Soufriere can enjoy a luxurious experience at Paradise Ridge which is located on high-altitude private land, surrounded by a verdant tropical rainforest and offers spectacular views of the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
One of St Lucia's most upscale resorts, Ladera, has unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge.
Situated on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and boasts breathtaking views of one of the most prominent landmarks in St Lucia; the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
The new accommodation comprises four suites and the Villa at Paradise Ridge and guests can enjoy intimate surroundings and an upscale experience in Caribbean St Lucia.
The four new suites at Paradise Ridge are open aeries with spacious living areas, large bathrooms, four poster canopied King-size beds, private plunge pools and guests will be served by Ladera's signature Butler Service.
The villa at Paradise Ridge offers a unique experience with a three-walled open room that features 1,700-square-feet of space. The villa has a spacious living area furnished with Dedon furniture, a dining table, lounge seating and double daybed. The bedroom has a canopied, four poster King-size bed, which has been positioned so guests can enjoy endless views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The villa also boasts a private pool and has the only view on the island that directly faces the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Facilities at the St Lucia resort include The Spa which boasts rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by St Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
In St Lucia, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as relaxing on the warm sandy beach that lies at the foot of the Pitons; horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving; or cooking classes, wine tasting and entertainment at the lavish resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...