Ladera in St Lucia reaches new heights after opening Paradise Ridge
Ladera in St Lucia has unveiled its newest line of elegant suites and a beautiful Villa at Paradise Ridge. Tourists visiting the upscale resort in Soufriere can enjoy a luxurious experience at Paradise Ridge which is located on high-altitude private land, surrounded by a verdant tropical rainforest and offers spectacular views of the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
One of St Lucia's most upscale resorts, Ladera, has unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge.
Situated on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and boasts breathtaking views of one of the most prominent landmarks in St Lucia; the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons.
The new accommodation comprises four suites and the Villa at Paradise Ridge and guests can enjoy intimate surroundings and an upscale experience in Caribbean St Lucia.
The four new suites at Paradise Ridge are open aeries with spacious living areas, large bathrooms, four poster canopied King-size beds, private plunge pools and guests will be served by Ladera's signature Butler Service.
The villa at Paradise Ridge offers a unique experience with a three-walled open room that features 1,700-square-feet of space. The villa has a spacious living area furnished with Dedon furniture, a dining table, lounge seating and double daybed. The bedroom has a canopied, four poster King-size bed, which has been positioned so guests can enjoy endless views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The villa also boasts a private pool and has the only view on the island that directly faces the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Facilities at the St Lucia resort include The Spa which boasts rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by St Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
In St Lucia, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as relaxing on the warm sandy beach that lies at the foot of the Pitons; horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving; or cooking classes, wine tasting and entertainment at the lavish resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...