Westin Puntacana Hotel to open in Dominican Republic in December, 2013
Westin Hotels and Resort's new property, the Westin Puntacana, in the Dominican Republic is scheduled to open its doors to guests on 19th December, 2013. The Punta Cana hotel will have 204 guest rooms and facilities such as the Six Senses Spa, an outdoor swimming pool, and several gourmet restaurants and bars, and tourist will also have access to the Corales Golf Club and La Cana Golf Club.
The Westin Puntacana in the Dominican Republic is scheduled to open to tourists on 19th December, 2013.
Tourists visiting the new resort in Punta Cana will be able to enjoy views of Playa Blanca from the 204 guest rooms and suites, plus games of golf at the La Cana and Corales golf courses.
Spacious accommodation includes modern amenities such as 40-inch LCD televisions, CD and DVD players, mini bars, coffee and tea making facilities, Westin Heavenly Beds, air conditioning and private balconies.
Facilities at Westin Puntacana Resort and Club include an outdoor swimming pool, the Anani Restaurant which serves international cuisine, the beachside Brassa Grill and Bar, the Cigar Bar, and access to the Six Senses Spa where guests can indulge in pampering treatments during their time in the Dominican Republic.
The hotel is located within the 15,000-acre Puntacana Resort and Club complex, just 10 minutes away from Punta Cana International Airport.
While staying at the new Westin property, holidaymakers will have access to three miles of white sandy beaches at the huge resort as well as two golf courses, the 87,000-square-foot aquatic playground, a full-service marina, a shopping village and activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, and much more.
In the Dominican Republic, hotel guests can visit the Puntacana Ecological Reserve and take part in several Puntacana Group coastal and environmental programmes. These include catamaran excursions with snorkelling activities where they will learn about coral reef and fishing protection programmes, a PADI diving certificate in coral reef restoration, plus fishing trips and bird watching excursions.
Punta Cana is located on the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean and travellers from all over the world visit the tropical region every year to experience the country's stunning natural scenery that is made up of pristine white sand beaches, turquoise ocean waters, and lush green landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...