Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica opens its doors to holidaymakers and business travellers
The luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Sheraton, has opened a new hotel Costa Rica's capital city San Jose. Appealing to both tourist and business travellers the property is located in the city's Escazu business district and has 172 guest rooms and signature service and amenities such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance.
Sheraton has added a new property to its collection of Latin American hotels with the opening of the new Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica.
The hotel opened its doors to tourists and business travellers visiting Costa Rica this week and guests will receive access to an array of signature amenities and services such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and the Link@Sheraton experience with Microsoft.
The property is managed by GHL Hoteles and is located in the Escazu business district of the country's capital city, San Jose.
In hotel's 172 rooms, guests can enjoy first-class amenities such as wireless high speed internet, work desks with ergonomic chairs, 42-inch flat screen TVs with cable channels, iHome docking stations, and comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Beds that have been designed to meet AAA's Five Diamond Award(R) criteria.
Facilities include the Kitchen by Rausch restaurant where tourists can sample a blend of local and European culinary delights created by Chef Jorge Rausch, and the 8vo Bar-Restaurant that offers fresh organic cuisine and breathtaking views of the city.
"We are proud to welcome the Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica to Sheraton's growing portfolio of more than 400 hotels around the world," commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels and Resorts.
"Sheraton is an iconic brand in Latin America with a strong and growing portfolio. Today, it continues to be one of the most sought-after brands in the region with upcoming openings in key countries, including Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in the next 12 months."
As well as providing a luxury base for holidays to San Jose, Costa Rica, the new Sheraton hotel has meeting space for up to 200 people, and boardrooms and breakout rooms that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Starwood is the luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and it now operates 12 hotels in Central America, with five in Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Guatemala.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...