Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica opens its doors to holidaymakers and business travellers
The luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Sheraton, has opened a new hotel Costa Rica's capital city San Jose. Appealing to both tourist and business travellers the property is located in the city's Escazu business district and has 172 guest rooms and signature service and amenities such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance.
Sheraton has added a new property to its collection of Latin American hotels with the opening of the new Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica.
The hotel opened its doors to tourists and business travellers visiting Costa Rica this week and guests will receive access to an array of signature amenities and services such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and the Link@Sheraton experience with Microsoft.
The property is managed by GHL Hoteles and is located in the Escazu business district of the country's capital city, San Jose.
In hotel's 172 rooms, guests can enjoy first-class amenities such as wireless high speed internet, work desks with ergonomic chairs, 42-inch flat screen TVs with cable channels, iHome docking stations, and comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Beds that have been designed to meet AAA's Five Diamond Award(R) criteria.
Facilities include the Kitchen by Rausch restaurant where tourists can sample a blend of local and European culinary delights created by Chef Jorge Rausch, and the 8vo Bar-Restaurant that offers fresh organic cuisine and breathtaking views of the city.
"We are proud to welcome the Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica to Sheraton's growing portfolio of more than 400 hotels around the world," commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels and Resorts.
"Sheraton is an iconic brand in Latin America with a strong and growing portfolio. Today, it continues to be one of the most sought-after brands in the region with upcoming openings in key countries, including Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in the next 12 months."
As well as providing a luxury base for holidays to San Jose, Costa Rica, the new Sheraton hotel has meeting space for up to 200 people, and boardrooms and breakout rooms that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Starwood is the luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and it now operates 12 hotels in Central America, with five in Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Guatemala.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...