Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica opens its doors to holidaymakers and business travellers
The luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Sheraton, has opened a new hotel Costa Rica's capital city San Jose. Appealing to both tourist and business travellers the property is located in the city's Escazu business district and has 172 guest rooms and signature service and amenities such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance.
Sheraton has added a new property to its collection of Latin American hotels with the opening of the new Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica.
The hotel opened its doors to tourists and business travellers visiting Costa Rica this week and guests will receive access to an array of signature amenities and services such as the Sheraton Club Lounge, Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance, the all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, and the Link@Sheraton experience with Microsoft.
The property is managed by GHL Hoteles and is located in the Escazu business district of the country's capital city, San Jose.
In hotel's 172 rooms, guests can enjoy first-class amenities such as wireless high speed internet, work desks with ergonomic chairs, 42-inch flat screen TVs with cable channels, iHome docking stations, and comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Beds that have been designed to meet AAA's Five Diamond Award(R) criteria.
Facilities include the Kitchen by Rausch restaurant where tourists can sample a blend of local and European culinary delights created by Chef Jorge Rausch, and the 8vo Bar-Restaurant that offers fresh organic cuisine and breathtaking views of the city.
"We are proud to welcome the Sheraton San Jose Costa Rica to Sheraton's growing portfolio of more than 400 hotels around the world," commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels and Resorts.
"Sheraton is an iconic brand in Latin America with a strong and growing portfolio. Today, it continues to be one of the most sought-after brands in the region with upcoming openings in key countries, including Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in the next 12 months."
As well as providing a luxury base for holidays to San Jose, Costa Rica, the new Sheraton hotel has meeting space for up to 200 people, and boardrooms and breakout rooms that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Starwood is the luxury flagship brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and it now operates 12 hotels in Central America, with five in Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Guatemala.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...