Two St Lucia hotels voted as Best in the Caribbean by T+L Magazine readers
Two of St Lucia's most luxurious hotels have been voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards. In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted for by readers who had enjoyed St Lucia holidays at either or both hotels. The resorts were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Two luxurious hotels in St Lucia have been voted as the best resorts in the Caribbean, after readers voted in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards.
In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its elegant sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean respectively by readers who had visited St Lucia and stayed either or both properties.
T+L Magazine's World's Best Awards are voted for by readers who have the most extraordinary experiences at hotels or through tour operators and travel companies.
"You can set standards for a hotel operation, but the standards need to be carried out by a team that wholeheartedly embraces them and has the ambition to excel in everything they do," explained Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Marketing and Operations for the winning resorts in St Lucia.
Both hotels are located in the southern town of Soufriere, on the west coast of the Caribbean island and were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Jade Mountain is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Caribbean and it boasts its very own garden and farm on the Emerald Estate. At the hotel during their holidays guest will have access to a wide selection of delicious vegetable, fruits and spices such as vanilla beans, bay leaf, herbs, nutmeg trees, cinnamon trees, and several varieties of mango, sour orange, and coconut trees.
Located in the hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays. The spacious guest rooms feature locally-made fine tropical wood furniture, infinity pools and Jacuzzis, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones to create a tranquil environment.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and offers two soft sand beaches with crystal clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the lavish Kai Belte spa; a casual beachside bar and restaurant; and a hillside lounge with two tree houses that provide a romantic setting for private dinners.
Soufriere is home to some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two soaring Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site; lush tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...