Two St Lucia hotels voted as Best in the Caribbean by T+L Magazine readers
Two of St Lucia's most luxurious hotels have been voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards. In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted for by readers who had enjoyed St Lucia holidays at either or both hotels. The resorts were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Two luxurious hotels in St Lucia have been voted as the best resorts in the Caribbean, after readers voted in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards.
In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its elegant sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean respectively by readers who had visited St Lucia and stayed either or both properties.
T+L Magazine's World's Best Awards are voted for by readers who have the most extraordinary experiences at hotels or through tour operators and travel companies.
"You can set standards for a hotel operation, but the standards need to be carried out by a team that wholeheartedly embraces them and has the ambition to excel in everything they do," explained Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Marketing and Operations for the winning resorts in St Lucia.
Both hotels are located in the southern town of Soufriere, on the west coast of the Caribbean island and were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Jade Mountain is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Caribbean and it boasts its very own garden and farm on the Emerald Estate. At the hotel during their holidays guest will have access to a wide selection of delicious vegetable, fruits and spices such as vanilla beans, bay leaf, herbs, nutmeg trees, cinnamon trees, and several varieties of mango, sour orange, and coconut trees.
Located in the hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays. The spacious guest rooms feature locally-made fine tropical wood furniture, infinity pools and Jacuzzis, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones to create a tranquil environment.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and offers two soft sand beaches with crystal clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the lavish Kai Belte spa; a casual beachside bar and restaurant; and a hillside lounge with two tree houses that provide a romantic setting for private dinners.
Soufriere is home to some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two soaring Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site; lush tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...