Two St Lucia hotels voted as Best in the Caribbean by T+L Magazine readers
Two of St Lucia's most luxurious hotels have been voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards. In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted for by readers who had enjoyed St Lucia holidays at either or both hotels. The resorts were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Two luxurious hotels in St Lucia have been voted as the best resorts in the Caribbean, after readers voted in Travel + Leisure magazine's World's Best Awards.
In the 18th annual poll, Jade Mountain resort and its elegant sister property, Anse Chastanet, were voted as the number one and number two hotels in the Caribbean respectively by readers who had visited St Lucia and stayed either or both properties.
T+L Magazine's World's Best Awards are voted for by readers who have the most extraordinary experiences at hotels or through tour operators and travel companies.
"You can set standards for a hotel operation, but the standards need to be carried out by a team that wholeheartedly embraces them and has the ambition to excel in everything they do," explained Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Marketing and Operations for the winning resorts in St Lucia.
Both hotels are located in the southern town of Soufriere, on the west coast of the Caribbean island and were also ranked number 14 and 21 in the world.
Jade Mountain is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Caribbean and it boasts its very own garden and farm on the Emerald Estate. At the hotel during their holidays guest will have access to a wide selection of delicious vegetable, fruits and spices such as vanilla beans, bay leaf, herbs, nutmeg trees, cinnamon trees, and several varieties of mango, sour orange, and coconut trees.
Located in the hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays. The spacious guest rooms feature locally-made fine tropical wood furniture, infinity pools and Jacuzzis, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones to create a tranquil environment.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and offers two soft sand beaches with crystal clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the lavish Kai Belte spa; a casual beachside bar and restaurant; and a hillside lounge with two tree houses that provide a romantic setting for private dinners.
Soufriere is home to some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two soaring Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site; lush tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Up to 2 Children stay and eat free when staying with 2 full paying adults on the same meal plan
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Receive six complimentary 1 hour passes per booking to the Splash Island Water park and access to all facilities
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- New Sale with incredible savings of upto 30% in all room types plus an exclusive upgrade to the next room
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...