Wi-Fi installed throughout in Hotel Santa Isabel in Havana, Cuba
Tourists visiting one of the best boutique hotels in Cuba can now check emails and use the internet freely. Santa Isabel Hotel in Havana just announced that Wi-Fi has been installed in the property. The luxurious boutique hotel has accommodated many famous guests during their visit to Cuba, including the former President of the Untied States, Jimmy Carter.
Hotel Santa Isabel Havana has announced that it has installed Wi-Fi so guests can browse the internet and check emails during their stay in Cuba.
Tourists staying at the hotel will be able to enjoy internet access in the hotel lobby, throughout guest rooms, and in the central courtyard. A one-hour card costs 8 CUC, approximately USD $8.
Internet access is restricted on the island of Cuba due to the government's tight regulations but Cubans can now access it through universities, embassies, internet cafes and hotels.
Santa Isabel Hotel is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Havana and over the decades many famous faces have enjoyed their holidays in Cuba at the property, including the former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, Sting, and Hollywood actor Jack Nicholson.
Santa Isabel hotel is located in the heart of Old Havana, directly in the "Plaza de Armas" and very close to the city's historical sites and museums and gourmet restaurants.
The three-storey property has colonial features throughout and the spacious lobby boasts crystal chandeliers and sofas where guests can relax and use the internet. Adjoined to the lobby is the charming Spanish-style courtyard with tables and chairs positioned around a beautiful fountain.
The hotel's facilities include a restaurant with antique furnishings and exquisite cuisine and a rooftop terrace where visitors can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the city below.
In the Santa Isabel, guest can relax in comfortable rooms and suites that feature wrought-iron beds, wooden floors, and French doors that open out to spacious terraces. Amenities include mini-bars, satellite TVs, safes, phones, hairdryers, and private bathrooms.
Cuba is a communist island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, south of the Bahamas. Since Cuba travel restrictions for American residents were eased by US President Obama in 2011, more travellers are visiting the country through tour operators.
In Cuba holidaymakers can relax on the beautiful white and golden sand beaches; snorkel and scuba dive along the world's second largest barrier reef; or take tours of the cities to embrace the culture of this vibrant nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...