Wi-Fi installed throughout in Hotel Santa Isabel in Havana, Cuba
Tourists visiting one of the best boutique hotels in Cuba can now check emails and use the internet freely. Santa Isabel Hotel in Havana just announced that Wi-Fi has been installed in the property. The luxurious boutique hotel has accommodated many famous guests during their visit to Cuba, including the former President of the Untied States, Jimmy Carter.
Hotel Santa Isabel Havana has announced that it has installed Wi-Fi so guests can browse the internet and check emails during their stay in Cuba.
Tourists staying at the hotel will be able to enjoy internet access in the hotel lobby, throughout guest rooms, and in the central courtyard. A one-hour card costs 8 CUC, approximately USD $8.
Internet access is restricted on the island of Cuba due to the government's tight regulations but Cubans can now access it through universities, embassies, internet cafes and hotels.
Santa Isabel Hotel is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Havana and over the decades many famous faces have enjoyed their holidays in Cuba at the property, including the former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, Sting, and Hollywood actor Jack Nicholson.
Santa Isabel hotel is located in the heart of Old Havana, directly in the "Plaza de Armas" and very close to the city's historical sites and museums and gourmet restaurants.
The three-storey property has colonial features throughout and the spacious lobby boasts crystal chandeliers and sofas where guests can relax and use the internet. Adjoined to the lobby is the charming Spanish-style courtyard with tables and chairs positioned around a beautiful fountain.
The hotel's facilities include a restaurant with antique furnishings and exquisite cuisine and a rooftop terrace where visitors can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the city below.
In the Santa Isabel, guest can relax in comfortable rooms and suites that feature wrought-iron beds, wooden floors, and French doors that open out to spacious terraces. Amenities include mini-bars, satellite TVs, safes, phones, hairdryers, and private bathrooms.
Cuba is a communist island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, south of the Bahamas. Since Cuba travel restrictions for American residents were eased by US President Obama in 2011, more travellers are visiting the country through tour operators.
In Cuba holidaymakers can relax on the beautiful white and golden sand beaches; snorkel and scuba dive along the world's second largest barrier reef; or take tours of the cities to embrace the culture of this vibrant nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...