Wi-Fi installed throughout in Hotel Santa Isabel in Havana, Cuba
Tourists visiting one of the best boutique hotels in Cuba can now check emails and use the internet freely. Santa Isabel Hotel in Havana just announced that Wi-Fi has been installed in the property. The luxurious boutique hotel has accommodated many famous guests during their visit to Cuba, including the former President of the Untied States, Jimmy Carter.
Hotel Santa Isabel Havana has announced that it has installed Wi-Fi so guests can browse the internet and check emails during their stay in Cuba.
Tourists staying at the hotel will be able to enjoy internet access in the hotel lobby, throughout guest rooms, and in the central courtyard. A one-hour card costs 8 CUC, approximately USD $8.
Internet access is restricted on the island of Cuba due to the government's tight regulations but Cubans can now access it through universities, embassies, internet cafes and hotels.
Santa Isabel Hotel is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Havana and over the decades many famous faces have enjoyed their holidays in Cuba at the property, including the former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, Sting, and Hollywood actor Jack Nicholson.
Santa Isabel hotel is located in the heart of Old Havana, directly in the "Plaza de Armas" and very close to the city's historical sites and museums and gourmet restaurants.
The three-storey property has colonial features throughout and the spacious lobby boasts crystal chandeliers and sofas where guests can relax and use the internet. Adjoined to the lobby is the charming Spanish-style courtyard with tables and chairs positioned around a beautiful fountain.
The hotel's facilities include a restaurant with antique furnishings and exquisite cuisine and a rooftop terrace where visitors can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the city below.
In the Santa Isabel, guest can relax in comfortable rooms and suites that feature wrought-iron beds, wooden floors, and French doors that open out to spacious terraces. Amenities include mini-bars, satellite TVs, safes, phones, hairdryers, and private bathrooms.
Cuba is a communist island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, south of the Bahamas. Since Cuba travel restrictions for American residents were eased by US President Obama in 2011, more travellers are visiting the country through tour operators.
In Cuba holidaymakers can relax on the beautiful white and golden sand beaches; snorkel and scuba dive along the world's second largest barrier reef; or take tours of the cities to embrace the culture of this vibrant nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...