Wi-Fi installed throughout in Hotel Santa Isabel in Havana, Cuba
Tourists visiting one of the best boutique hotels in Cuba can now check emails and use the internet freely. Santa Isabel Hotel in Havana just announced that Wi-Fi has been installed in the property. The luxurious boutique hotel has accommodated many famous guests during their visit to Cuba, including the former President of the Untied States, Jimmy Carter.
Hotel Santa Isabel Havana has announced that it has installed Wi-Fi so guests can browse the internet and check emails during their stay in Cuba.
Tourists staying at the hotel will be able to enjoy internet access in the hotel lobby, throughout guest rooms, and in the central courtyard. A one-hour card costs 8 CUC, approximately USD $8.
Internet access is restricted on the island of Cuba due to the government's tight regulations but Cubans can now access it through universities, embassies, internet cafes and hotels.
Santa Isabel Hotel is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Havana and over the decades many famous faces have enjoyed their holidays in Cuba at the property, including the former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, Sting, and Hollywood actor Jack Nicholson.
Santa Isabel hotel is located in the heart of Old Havana, directly in the "Plaza de Armas" and very close to the city's historical sites and museums and gourmet restaurants.
The three-storey property has colonial features throughout and the spacious lobby boasts crystal chandeliers and sofas where guests can relax and use the internet. Adjoined to the lobby is the charming Spanish-style courtyard with tables and chairs positioned around a beautiful fountain.
The hotel's facilities include a restaurant with antique furnishings and exquisite cuisine and a rooftop terrace where visitors can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the city below.
In the Santa Isabel, guest can relax in comfortable rooms and suites that feature wrought-iron beds, wooden floors, and French doors that open out to spacious terraces. Amenities include mini-bars, satellite TVs, safes, phones, hairdryers, and private bathrooms.
Cuba is a communist island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, south of the Bahamas. Since Cuba travel restrictions for American residents were eased by US President Obama in 2011, more travellers are visiting the country through tour operators.
In Cuba holidaymakers can relax on the beautiful white and golden sand beaches; snorkel and scuba dive along the world's second largest barrier reef; or take tours of the cities to embrace the culture of this vibrant nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...