Wi-Fi installed throughout in Hotel Santa Isabel in Havana, Cuba
Tourists visiting one of the best boutique hotels in Cuba can now check emails and use the internet freely. Santa Isabel Hotel in Havana just announced that Wi-Fi has been installed in the property. The luxurious boutique hotel has accommodated many famous guests during their visit to Cuba, including the former President of the Untied States, Jimmy Carter.
Hotel Santa Isabel Havana has announced that it has installed Wi-Fi so guests can browse the internet and check emails during their stay in Cuba.
Tourists staying at the hotel will be able to enjoy internet access in the hotel lobby, throughout guest rooms, and in the central courtyard. A one-hour card costs 8 CUC, approximately USD $8.
Internet access is restricted on the island of Cuba due to the government's tight regulations but Cubans can now access it through universities, embassies, internet cafes and hotels.
Santa Isabel Hotel is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Havana and over the decades many famous faces have enjoyed their holidays in Cuba at the property, including the former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, Sting, and Hollywood actor Jack Nicholson.
Santa Isabel hotel is located in the heart of Old Havana, directly in the "Plaza de Armas" and very close to the city's historical sites and museums and gourmet restaurants.
The three-storey property has colonial features throughout and the spacious lobby boasts crystal chandeliers and sofas where guests can relax and use the internet. Adjoined to the lobby is the charming Spanish-style courtyard with tables and chairs positioned around a beautiful fountain.
The hotel's facilities include a restaurant with antique furnishings and exquisite cuisine and a rooftop terrace where visitors can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the city below.
In the Santa Isabel, guest can relax in comfortable rooms and suites that feature wrought-iron beds, wooden floors, and French doors that open out to spacious terraces. Amenities include mini-bars, satellite TVs, safes, phones, hairdryers, and private bathrooms.
Cuba is a communist island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, south of the Bahamas. Since Cuba travel restrictions for American residents were eased by US President Obama in 2011, more travellers are visiting the country through tour operators.
In Cuba holidaymakers can relax on the beautiful white and golden sand beaches; snorkel and scuba dive along the world's second largest barrier reef; or take tours of the cities to embrace the culture of this vibrant nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...