Melia Hotels' Paradisus resort the ideal choice for a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday
Choosing the right hotel is often one of the greatest challenges for holidaymakers. With popular holiday destinations like Mexico's Cancun the decision can be even more challenging with an endless list of hotels and resorts from which to chose. However according to Fodor, Melia Hotels International Paradisus Cancun Resort stands out from the crowd with its beachfront location, luxury facilities and fine dining it is the ideal choice for guests eager to book a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday.
With the summer season now in full swing many travellers will be mulling over the options for their 2013 summer holidays and for those planning their holidays in Cancun, Mexico the seemingly never ending list of resorts and hotels can be somewhat overwhelming.
Cancun, Mexico's leading holiday destination, is known to have an accommodation option to suit just about any taste and budget ranging from luxury resorts to budget hotels. For those travellers interested in a luxury all inclusive resort experience, the Paradisus Cancun Resort certainly stands out from the crowd according to Fodor's Travel Intelligence.
Recently launched in December 2012, this 678-suite all inclusive Melia Hotels International property is, as the name would suggest, nothing short of paradise. At first sight guests are often taken aback by the Paradisus Resort's unique architecture styled in the likeness of multiple Egyptian pyramids.
Its beachfront location provides exclusive access to a stretch of white sandy beach making this the perfect spot for guests to enjoy the best of the Mexican Caribbean sun, sea and sand experience.
On site facilities ensure that there will never be a dull moment with a luxury spa and health club, a tennis court as well as a nine-hold, par-3 golf course and four luxurious swimming pools each equipped with a swim up bar. When it comes to dining, guests are spoilt for choice with 14 bars and restaurants featuring a range of cuisines from around the world including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian- Argentinian and Mexican.
However, it is the Tempo restaurant that steals the show thanks to Michelin Star chef Martin Berasategui and his mouth watering menu.
Spanish hotel chain, Melia Hotels International is the 27 largest hotel chain worldwide, commercial brands under the Melia Hotels umbrella include Gran Melia, Sol Hotels, Melia Hotels and Resorts, ME by Melia as well as Paradisus resorts.
The Paradisus brand offers luxury all inclusive accommodation in key holiday destinations including the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Mexico. In addition to the Paradisus Cancun Resort, Melia Hotels International also operates the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paradisus Plays del Carmen La Perla in Mexico both of which were launched in November 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...