Melia Hotels' Paradisus resort the ideal choice for a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday
Choosing the right hotel is often one of the greatest challenges for holidaymakers. With popular holiday destinations like Mexico's Cancun the decision can be even more challenging with an endless list of hotels and resorts from which to chose. However according to Fodor, Melia Hotels International Paradisus Cancun Resort stands out from the crowd with its beachfront location, luxury facilities and fine dining it is the ideal choice for guests eager to book a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday.
With the summer season now in full swing many travellers will be mulling over the options for their 2013 summer holidays and for those planning their holidays in Cancun, Mexico the seemingly never ending list of resorts and hotels can be somewhat overwhelming.
Cancun, Mexico's leading holiday destination, is known to have an accommodation option to suit just about any taste and budget ranging from luxury resorts to budget hotels. For those travellers interested in a luxury all inclusive resort experience, the Paradisus Cancun Resort certainly stands out from the crowd according to Fodor's Travel Intelligence.
Recently launched in December 2012, this 678-suite all inclusive Melia Hotels International property is, as the name would suggest, nothing short of paradise. At first sight guests are often taken aback by the Paradisus Resort's unique architecture styled in the likeness of multiple Egyptian pyramids.
Its beachfront location provides exclusive access to a stretch of white sandy beach making this the perfect spot for guests to enjoy the best of the Mexican Caribbean sun, sea and sand experience.
On site facilities ensure that there will never be a dull moment with a luxury spa and health club, a tennis court as well as a nine-hold, par-3 golf course and four luxurious swimming pools each equipped with a swim up bar. When it comes to dining, guests are spoilt for choice with 14 bars and restaurants featuring a range of cuisines from around the world including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian- Argentinian and Mexican.
However, it is the Tempo restaurant that steals the show thanks to Michelin Star chef Martin Berasategui and his mouth watering menu.
Spanish hotel chain, Melia Hotels International is the 27 largest hotel chain worldwide, commercial brands under the Melia Hotels umbrella include Gran Melia, Sol Hotels, Melia Hotels and Resorts, ME by Melia as well as Paradisus resorts.
The Paradisus brand offers luxury all inclusive accommodation in key holiday destinations including the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Mexico. In addition to the Paradisus Cancun Resort, Melia Hotels International also operates the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paradisus Plays del Carmen La Perla in Mexico both of which were launched in November 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...