Melia Hotels' Paradisus resort the ideal choice for a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday
Choosing the right hotel is often one of the greatest challenges for holidaymakers. With popular holiday destinations like Mexico's Cancun the decision can be even more challenging with an endless list of hotels and resorts from which to chose. However according to Fodor, Melia Hotels International Paradisus Cancun Resort stands out from the crowd with its beachfront location, luxury facilities and fine dining it is the ideal choice for guests eager to book a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday.
With the summer season now in full swing many travellers will be mulling over the options for their 2013 summer holidays and for those planning their holidays in Cancun, Mexico the seemingly never ending list of resorts and hotels can be somewhat overwhelming.
Cancun, Mexico's leading holiday destination, is known to have an accommodation option to suit just about any taste and budget ranging from luxury resorts to budget hotels. For those travellers interested in a luxury all inclusive resort experience, the Paradisus Cancun Resort certainly stands out from the crowd according to Fodor's Travel Intelligence.
Recently launched in December 2012, this 678-suite all inclusive Melia Hotels International property is, as the name would suggest, nothing short of paradise. At first sight guests are often taken aback by the Paradisus Resort's unique architecture styled in the likeness of multiple Egyptian pyramids.
Its beachfront location provides exclusive access to a stretch of white sandy beach making this the perfect spot for guests to enjoy the best of the Mexican Caribbean sun, sea and sand experience.
On site facilities ensure that there will never be a dull moment with a luxury spa and health club, a tennis court as well as a nine-hold, par-3 golf course and four luxurious swimming pools each equipped with a swim up bar. When it comes to dining, guests are spoilt for choice with 14 bars and restaurants featuring a range of cuisines from around the world including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian- Argentinian and Mexican.
However, it is the Tempo restaurant that steals the show thanks to Michelin Star chef Martin Berasategui and his mouth watering menu.
Spanish hotel chain, Melia Hotels International is the 27 largest hotel chain worldwide, commercial brands under the Melia Hotels umbrella include Gran Melia, Sol Hotels, Melia Hotels and Resorts, ME by Melia as well as Paradisus resorts.
The Paradisus brand offers luxury all inclusive accommodation in key holiday destinations including the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Mexico. In addition to the Paradisus Cancun Resort, Melia Hotels International also operates the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paradisus Plays del Carmen La Perla in Mexico both of which were launched in November 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...