Melia Hotels' Paradisus resort the ideal choice for a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday
Choosing the right hotel is often one of the greatest challenges for holidaymakers. With popular holiday destinations like Mexico's Cancun the decision can be even more challenging with an endless list of hotels and resorts from which to chose. However according to Fodor, Melia Hotels International Paradisus Cancun Resort stands out from the crowd with its beachfront location, luxury facilities and fine dining it is the ideal choice for guests eager to book a luxury all inclusive Cancun holiday.
With the summer season now in full swing many travellers will be mulling over the options for their 2013 summer holidays and for those planning their holidays in Cancun, Mexico the seemingly never ending list of resorts and hotels can be somewhat overwhelming.
Cancun, Mexico's leading holiday destination, is known to have an accommodation option to suit just about any taste and budget ranging from luxury resorts to budget hotels. For those travellers interested in a luxury all inclusive resort experience, the Paradisus Cancun Resort certainly stands out from the crowd according to Fodor's Travel Intelligence.
Recently launched in December 2012, this 678-suite all inclusive Melia Hotels International property is, as the name would suggest, nothing short of paradise. At first sight guests are often taken aback by the Paradisus Resort's unique architecture styled in the likeness of multiple Egyptian pyramids.
Its beachfront location provides exclusive access to a stretch of white sandy beach making this the perfect spot for guests to enjoy the best of the Mexican Caribbean sun, sea and sand experience.
On site facilities ensure that there will never be a dull moment with a luxury spa and health club, a tennis court as well as a nine-hold, par-3 golf course and four luxurious swimming pools each equipped with a swim up bar. When it comes to dining, guests are spoilt for choice with 14 bars and restaurants featuring a range of cuisines from around the world including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian- Argentinian and Mexican.
However, it is the Tempo restaurant that steals the show thanks to Michelin Star chef Martin Berasategui and his mouth watering menu.
Spanish hotel chain, Melia Hotels International is the 27 largest hotel chain worldwide, commercial brands under the Melia Hotels umbrella include Gran Melia, Sol Hotels, Melia Hotels and Resorts, ME by Melia as well as Paradisus resorts.
The Paradisus brand offers luxury all inclusive accommodation in key holiday destinations including the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Mexico. In addition to the Paradisus Cancun Resort, Melia Hotels International also operates the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paradisus Plays del Carmen La Perla in Mexico both of which were launched in November 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....