The Holiday Place is shortlisted in four categories at 2013 British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's). The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's).
The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
BTA's chief executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: "The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on reaching the finals of the prestigious British Travel Awards. The largest consumer voted awards programme in the UK, The BTAs are designed to reward the best companies in travel, and the winning accolade is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. Good luck to The Holiday Place!"
Speaking on behalf of the company, The Holiday Place's marketing executive, Asa Sargeant added: "This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry.
"The nominations are a great recognition to our ongoing efforts to provide holidaymakers with the very best deals and packages.We have recently launched a new website as we are always striving to give customers the very best service and overall holiday experience, so we are delighted with these nominations and hoping we win the public's approval by winning as many awards as last year."
The shortlisted companies will be voted for by members of the public through campaigns led by BTA's media partners including The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
The companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place specialises in providing holidaymakers with tailor-made travel experiences, from luxury escapes in the Maldives, to tropical Caribbean holidays on an idyllic island.
Tourists can choose from a wide selection of global destinations for their luxury holidays such as Egypt, the Caribbean, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
The travel company can add unique experiences to travellers' itinerary, including romantic dinners on a pristine beach, historical tours around ancient sites, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
In 2012, The Holiday Place won Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator in the British Travel Awards.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and was created to reward the best companies in the travel industry. Last year more than a million votes were registered from UK travelers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...