The Holiday Place is shortlisted in four categories at 2013 British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's). The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's).
The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
BTA's chief executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: "The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on reaching the finals of the prestigious British Travel Awards. The largest consumer voted awards programme in the UK, The BTAs are designed to reward the best companies in travel, and the winning accolade is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. Good luck to The Holiday Place!"
Speaking on behalf of the company, The Holiday Place's marketing executive, Asa Sargeant added: "This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry.
"The nominations are a great recognition to our ongoing efforts to provide holidaymakers with the very best deals and packages.We have recently launched a new website as we are always striving to give customers the very best service and overall holiday experience, so we are delighted with these nominations and hoping we win the public's approval by winning as many awards as last year."
The shortlisted companies will be voted for by members of the public through campaigns led by BTA's media partners including The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
The companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place specialises in providing holidaymakers with tailor-made travel experiences, from luxury escapes in the Maldives, to tropical Caribbean holidays on an idyllic island.
Tourists can choose from a wide selection of global destinations for their luxury holidays such as Egypt, the Caribbean, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
The travel company can add unique experiences to travellers' itinerary, including romantic dinners on a pristine beach, historical tours around ancient sites, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
In 2012, The Holiday Place won Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator in the British Travel Awards.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and was created to reward the best companies in the travel industry. Last year more than a million votes were registered from UK travelers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...