The Holiday Place is shortlisted in four categories at 2013 British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's). The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's).
The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
BTA's chief executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: "The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on reaching the finals of the prestigious British Travel Awards. The largest consumer voted awards programme in the UK, The BTAs are designed to reward the best companies in travel, and the winning accolade is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. Good luck to The Holiday Place!"
Speaking on behalf of the company, The Holiday Place's marketing executive, Asa Sargeant added: "This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry.
"The nominations are a great recognition to our ongoing efforts to provide holidaymakers with the very best deals and packages.We have recently launched a new website as we are always striving to give customers the very best service and overall holiday experience, so we are delighted with these nominations and hoping we win the public's approval by winning as many awards as last year."
The shortlisted companies will be voted for by members of the public through campaigns led by BTA's media partners including The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
The companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place specialises in providing holidaymakers with tailor-made travel experiences, from luxury escapes in the Maldives, to tropical Caribbean holidays on an idyllic island.
Tourists can choose from a wide selection of global destinations for their luxury holidays such as Egypt, the Caribbean, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
The travel company can add unique experiences to travellers' itinerary, including romantic dinners on a pristine beach, historical tours around ancient sites, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
In 2012, The Holiday Place won Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator in the British Travel Awards.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and was created to reward the best companies in the travel industry. Last year more than a million votes were registered from UK travelers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...