The Holiday Place is shortlisted in four categories at 2013 British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's). The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The Holiday Place has been shortlisted in four categories in this year's British Travel Awards (BTA's).
The travel company will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
BTA's chief executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: "The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on reaching the finals of the prestigious British Travel Awards. The largest consumer voted awards programme in the UK, The BTAs are designed to reward the best companies in travel, and the winning accolade is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. Good luck to The Holiday Place!"
Speaking on behalf of the company, The Holiday Place's marketing executive, Asa Sargeant added: "This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry.
"The nominations are a great recognition to our ongoing efforts to provide holidaymakers with the very best deals and packages.We have recently launched a new website as we are always striving to give customers the very best service and overall holiday experience, so we are delighted with these nominations and hoping we win the public's approval by winning as many awards as last year."
The shortlisted companies will be voted for by members of the public through campaigns led by BTA's media partners including The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
The companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place specialises in providing holidaymakers with tailor-made travel experiences, from luxury escapes in the Maldives, to tropical Caribbean holidays on an idyllic island.
Tourists can choose from a wide selection of global destinations for their luxury holidays such as Egypt, the Caribbean, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
The travel company can add unique experiences to travellers' itinerary, including romantic dinners on a pristine beach, historical tours around ancient sites, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
In 2012, The Holiday Place won Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator in the British Travel Awards.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and was created to reward the best companies in the travel industry. Last year more than a million votes were registered from UK travelers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...