Costa Rica's Nayara Springs to open its doors in November 2013
Tourists will have a new hotel to enjoy Costa Rica holidays at from November, 2013 after it was announced that Nayara Springs will be opening its doors. With 16 villas, the luxury property will feature individual plunge pools fed by mineral hot springs and stunning views of the soaring Arenal Volcano.
The new boutique Nayara Springs hotel in Costa Rica will be opening its doors from November, 2013.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica will be able to enjoy upscale accommodation at the boutique hotel which has 16 villas, each equipped with private plunge pools fed by thermal springs.
Guests will be treated to a five-star experience with round-the-clock butler service, and accommodation that boasts views of the Arenal Volcano, expansive private gardens with exterior showers, four-poster beds, and indoor and outdoor sitting areas.
Located within a tropical rainforest on an unspoiled mountain with a bridge that connects guests to the award-winning Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens, the Costa Rica hotel's facilities include a lavish modern spa, a yoga pavilion, an oversized adult-only pool, and a chic piano bar.
In Costa Rica, guests can savour delicious Latin American cuisine at the hotel's poolside restaurant, AmorLoco, with produce grown from the onsite organic garden. Alternatively, holidaymakers can make a trip across the bridge to the sister property Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens where they can dine at the Altamira restaurant or Mi Sodita, or relax with a drink at Nostalgia, Nayara's sophisticated wine bar.
From their private terrace, guests will be able to catch sightings of an array of colourful and tropical wildlife such as toucans, hummingbirds or macaws.
Situated on the outskirts of the town of La Fortuna in the foothill of the majestic Arenal Volcano, Nayara Springs is the perfect base for guests who wish to take eco-tours in the Arenal Volcano National Park where they can spot a plethora of vibrant plants and wildlife species.
Costa Rica is a Central American country that is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The eco-friendly nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, verdant tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves that are thriving with vibrant flora and fauna and unique animals, reptiles and birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...