Chance to experience James Bond themed holiday in Jamaica
Tourists will be able to enjoy an exclusive James Bond experience in Jamaica after Magellan Jets and Island Outpost announced the launch of the "Ultimate Bond Adventure Experience". The luxury package included private jet charters, helicopter transfers and accommodation at the GoldenEye Hotel and Resort and Strawberry Hill Hotel and Spa.
Travellers who have dreamed of living the James Bond lifestyle can now make it a reality after Magellan Jets and Island Outpost announced the recent launch of the "Ultimate Bond Adventure Experience".
The exclusive package provides a unique experience for James Bond fans visiting Jamaica and enjoy a unique holiday experience that includes private charter through Island Outposts' private jet charter company, Magellan Jets, to the Ian Fleming International Airport in Jamaica, helicopter transfers, and luxurious accommodation.
Holidaymakers will stay at two Jamaica hotels: the GoldenEye Hotel and Resort and Strawberry Hill Hotel and Spa.
The GoldenEye Hotel and Resort was built by James Bond author Ian Fleming in the 1950's on a lush estate in the town of Oracabessa on the northern coast of the Caribbean island. This iconic Jamaican hotel has been a hotspot for writers, musicians and heads of state over the decades and it is now owned by Chris Blackwell, the founder of Island Records.
The property has 20 units on its 52-acre estate, including Beach Villas, two Lagoon Villas, six Lagoon Cottages and an Ocean Front Villa. Tourists can also book Fleming's very own private three-bedroom villa which has his writing desk just as he left it and two guest cottages. Facilities at the resort include The Gazebo, a tree house-style restaurant, the Bizot Bar on Low Cay Beach, and the lavish FieldSpa.
Holidaymakers will spend three nights in Jamaica at the GoldenEye and two nights at Strawberry Hill Hotel and Spa which is situated in Jamaica's Blue Mountains, 3.100 feet above sea level and offer stunning mountains views to one side and views of Kingston on the other. The hotel has a Living Spa, a Main House, and twelve 19th Century Georgian style cottages, as well as a unique swimming pool and variety of gourmet restaurants and elegant bars.
The package includes a private jet chart to Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston with gourmet Jamaican-style catering and a Bond-themed gift basket on-board; ground transportation; two nights accommodation at Strawberry Hill; a helicopter transfer to GoldenEye; a three-night stay at GoldenEye; dinner for two at Gazebo at GoldenEye; two massages at Strawberry Hill; and a private jet charter to Ian Fleming International Airport to the destination of their choice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...