More tourists drawn to Caribbean holidays by the fun nightlife atmosphere at top beach bars
Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands are boasting one of the most animated bar scenes in the region. Visitors interested in the vibrant nightlife can now party in style at some of the chic and happening beach bars as part of their Caribbean holidays experience.
The Caribbean has always been a number-one spot for travellers looking to rest, relax and enjoy the beauty of the local nature. Daytime activities like swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling are extremely popular in this region; however these are not the only sources for entertainment as more holidaymakers than ever are also being drawn in by the fun nightlife atmosphere.
Visitors can now also find one of the best bar scenes in the world and participate in the vibrant nightlife on the Caribbean beaches as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands all comprise top-notch animated beach bars.
Two of the most well-known venues can be found in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Including breath-taking views and a sleek, modern design, the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club in Providenciales, offers excellent beverage service and boasts the longest bar in the Caribbean. The marble countertop table which is over 90 feet long and stretches splendidly across the beachfront, is the reason for the bars name, as it gives visitors the impression of eternally expanding into the waters.
On the other hand, if travellers prefer a more casual atmosphere, da Conch Shack and RumBar, also in Providenciales, is the perfect option. With its rustic decorations and picnic tables, da Shack has been recognised as “One of the World’s Sexiest Beach Bars” by the Travel Channel and is famous for serving snacks relating to conch, such as conch fritters and conch salad.
Jamaica isn’t left behind, as Rick’s Café in Negril becomes one of the hottest venues in the region. Known for being used as a cliff-diving site, the beach bar is considered to be the best place to watch the sunset by locals. Clients may watch the scene while enjoying Rick’s Famous Planter’s Punch, the bar’s signature drink, or decide to be a little more adventurous on their holidays to Jamaica and jump off the cliff themselves for a memorable experience.
For those who enjoy dancing and partying until daylight, the Basil Bar at Mustique in the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines is an ideal venue. The chic bar has received many celebrities over the years ranging from the likes of Mick Jagger and Kate Moss to the British royal family. Basil Bar will allow guests to enjoy the beautiful beach while sipping a Hurricane David cocktail, the bar’s most famous beverage.
Last but not least, visitors can chill at the exclusive Soggy Doll Bar, at Jost Van Dyke, in the British Virgin Islands, which has recently become accessible without having to swim or take a boat, thanks to the addition of a road. The Painkiller, a delicious mix of dark rum, coconut cream, juices and nutmeg, which is the venue’s most famous cocktail, is one of the reasons tourists spending holidays in the British Virgin Islands should go visit the singular bar. Stunning surroundings are guaranteed with the natural beauty of the white-sand beach, and unique sandcastle murals as part of the decorations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...