More tourists drawn to Caribbean holidays by the fun nightlife atmosphere at top beach bars
Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands are boasting one of the most animated bar scenes in the region. Visitors interested in the vibrant nightlife can now party in style at some of the chic and happening beach bars as part of their Caribbean holidays experience.
The Caribbean has always been a number-one spot for travellers looking to rest, relax and enjoy the beauty of the local nature. Daytime activities like swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling are extremely popular in this region; however these are not the only sources for entertainment as more holidaymakers than ever are also being drawn in by the fun nightlife atmosphere.
Visitors can now also find one of the best bar scenes in the world and participate in the vibrant nightlife on the Caribbean beaches as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands all comprise top-notch animated beach bars.
Two of the most well-known venues can be found in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Including breath-taking views and a sleek, modern design, the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club in Providenciales, offers excellent beverage service and boasts the longest bar in the Caribbean. The marble countertop table which is over 90 feet long and stretches splendidly across the beachfront, is the reason for the bars name, as it gives visitors the impression of eternally expanding into the waters.
On the other hand, if travellers prefer a more casual atmosphere, da Conch Shack and RumBar, also in Providenciales, is the perfect option. With its rustic decorations and picnic tables, da Shack has been recognised as “One of the World’s Sexiest Beach Bars” by the Travel Channel and is famous for serving snacks relating to conch, such as conch fritters and conch salad.
Jamaica isn’t left behind, as Rick’s Café in Negril becomes one of the hottest venues in the region. Known for being used as a cliff-diving site, the beach bar is considered to be the best place to watch the sunset by locals. Clients may watch the scene while enjoying Rick’s Famous Planter’s Punch, the bar’s signature drink, or decide to be a little more adventurous on their holidays to Jamaica and jump off the cliff themselves for a memorable experience.
For those who enjoy dancing and partying until daylight, the Basil Bar at Mustique in the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines is an ideal venue. The chic bar has received many celebrities over the years ranging from the likes of Mick Jagger and Kate Moss to the British royal family. Basil Bar will allow guests to enjoy the beautiful beach while sipping a Hurricane David cocktail, the bar’s most famous beverage.
Last but not least, visitors can chill at the exclusive Soggy Doll Bar, at Jost Van Dyke, in the British Virgin Islands, which has recently become accessible without having to swim or take a boat, thanks to the addition of a road. The Painkiller, a delicious mix of dark rum, coconut cream, juices and nutmeg, which is the venue’s most famous cocktail, is one of the reasons tourists spending holidays in the British Virgin Islands should go visit the singular bar. Stunning surroundings are guaranteed with the natural beauty of the white-sand beach, and unique sandcastle murals as part of the decorations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...