More tourists drawn to Caribbean holidays by the fun nightlife atmosphere at top beach bars
Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands are boasting one of the most animated bar scenes in the region. Visitors interested in the vibrant nightlife can now party in style at some of the chic and happening beach bars as part of their Caribbean holidays experience.
The Caribbean has always been a number-one spot for travellers looking to rest, relax and enjoy the beauty of the local nature. Daytime activities like swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling are extremely popular in this region; however these are not the only sources for entertainment as more holidaymakers than ever are also being drawn in by the fun nightlife atmosphere.
Visitors can now also find one of the best bar scenes in the world and participate in the vibrant nightlife on the Caribbean beaches as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands all comprise top-notch animated beach bars.
Two of the most well-known venues can be found in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Including breath-taking views and a sleek, modern design, the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club in Providenciales, offers excellent beverage service and boasts the longest bar in the Caribbean. The marble countertop table which is over 90 feet long and stretches splendidly across the beachfront, is the reason for the bars name, as it gives visitors the impression of eternally expanding into the waters.
On the other hand, if travellers prefer a more casual atmosphere, da Conch Shack and RumBar, also in Providenciales, is the perfect option. With its rustic decorations and picnic tables, da Shack has been recognised as “One of the World’s Sexiest Beach Bars” by the Travel Channel and is famous for serving snacks relating to conch, such as conch fritters and conch salad.
Jamaica isn’t left behind, as Rick’s Café in Negril becomes one of the hottest venues in the region. Known for being used as a cliff-diving site, the beach bar is considered to be the best place to watch the sunset by locals. Clients may watch the scene while enjoying Rick’s Famous Planter’s Punch, the bar’s signature drink, or decide to be a little more adventurous on their holidays to Jamaica and jump off the cliff themselves for a memorable experience.
For those who enjoy dancing and partying until daylight, the Basil Bar at Mustique in the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines is an ideal venue. The chic bar has received many celebrities over the years ranging from the likes of Mick Jagger and Kate Moss to the British royal family. Basil Bar will allow guests to enjoy the beautiful beach while sipping a Hurricane David cocktail, the bar’s most famous beverage.
Last but not least, visitors can chill at the exclusive Soggy Doll Bar, at Jost Van Dyke, in the British Virgin Islands, which has recently become accessible without having to swim or take a boat, thanks to the addition of a road. The Painkiller, a delicious mix of dark rum, coconut cream, juices and nutmeg, which is the venue’s most famous cocktail, is one of the reasons tourists spending holidays in the British Virgin Islands should go visit the singular bar. Stunning surroundings are guaranteed with the natural beauty of the white-sand beach, and unique sandcastle murals as part of the decorations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...