More tourists drawn to Caribbean holidays by the fun nightlife atmosphere at top beach bars
Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands are boasting one of the most animated bar scenes in the region. Visitors interested in the vibrant nightlife can now party in style at some of the chic and happening beach bars as part of their Caribbean holidays experience.
The Caribbean has always been a number-one spot for travellers looking to rest, relax and enjoy the beauty of the local nature. Daytime activities like swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling are extremely popular in this region; however these are not the only sources for entertainment as more holidaymakers than ever are also being drawn in by the fun nightlife atmosphere.
Visitors can now also find one of the best bar scenes in the world and participate in the vibrant nightlife on the Caribbean beaches as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, St Vincent and Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands all comprise top-notch animated beach bars.
Two of the most well-known venues can be found in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Including breath-taking views and a sleek, modern design, the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club in Providenciales, offers excellent beverage service and boasts the longest bar in the Caribbean. The marble countertop table which is over 90 feet long and stretches splendidly across the beachfront, is the reason for the bars name, as it gives visitors the impression of eternally expanding into the waters.
On the other hand, if travellers prefer a more casual atmosphere, da Conch Shack and RumBar, also in Providenciales, is the perfect option. With its rustic decorations and picnic tables, da Shack has been recognised as “One of the World’s Sexiest Beach Bars” by the Travel Channel and is famous for serving snacks relating to conch, such as conch fritters and conch salad.
Jamaica isn’t left behind, as Rick’s Café in Negril becomes one of the hottest venues in the region. Known for being used as a cliff-diving site, the beach bar is considered to be the best place to watch the sunset by locals. Clients may watch the scene while enjoying Rick’s Famous Planter’s Punch, the bar’s signature drink, or decide to be a little more adventurous on their holidays to Jamaica and jump off the cliff themselves for a memorable experience.
For those who enjoy dancing and partying until daylight, the Basil Bar at Mustique in the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines is an ideal venue. The chic bar has received many celebrities over the years ranging from the likes of Mick Jagger and Kate Moss to the British royal family. Basil Bar will allow guests to enjoy the beautiful beach while sipping a Hurricane David cocktail, the bar’s most famous beverage.
Last but not least, visitors can chill at the exclusive Soggy Doll Bar, at Jost Van Dyke, in the British Virgin Islands, which has recently become accessible without having to swim or take a boat, thanks to the addition of a road. The Painkiller, a delicious mix of dark rum, coconut cream, juices and nutmeg, which is the venue’s most famous cocktail, is one of the reasons tourists spending holidays in the British Virgin Islands should go visit the singular bar. Stunning surroundings are guaranteed with the natural beauty of the white-sand beach, and unique sandcastle murals as part of the decorations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...