Swiss-Belhotel launches its second hotel in Vietnam
Swiss-Belhotel International has announced the launch of their second hotel in Vietnam one of the up and coming tourism destinations in the South East Asia. The Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai will be located near the Chinese border and will join the chains flagship hotel in Vietnam, the Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sands Resort and Spa.
Hong Kong's Swiss-Belhotel International continues to advance their international growth plans with the upcoming launch of their second Vietnam hotel recently announced.
Located near the Chinese border, the four star Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai hotel will feature a business center, conference and banqueting facilities, a fitness center, restaurants and a lobby lounge. The Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai will join its sister hotel the Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sands Resort and Spa- the hotel chain's first hotel in Vietnam.
Of the upcoming launch of the Swiss-Belhotel's Chairman and President, Gavin Faull stated, "Swiss-Belhotel International is proud to have been appointed to manage and operate our second hotel in Vietnam, the Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai. Set to open in June 2013, this modern and uniquely designed four-star hotel will provide deluxe amenities and genuine local hospitality to ensure its guests a truly remarkable experience".
The announcement comes shortly after Swiss-Belhotel's announcement of plans to operate its first hotel in Bahrain following the signing of a management agreement with Miami Property Co.
It is expected that the firm's flagship property in Bahrain will help to attract visitors to the 2013 Arab capital of tourism, "With the arrival of Swiss-Belhotel International, we will set new standards in four-star accommodation and attract a new audience to our shores" stated Essa Bokhowa of Miami Property Co. Similarly, management at the Siwss-Belhotel Lao Cai will be hoping to benefit from and contribute to the development of South East Asia's tourism industry and the expected growth in interest in destinations like Vietnam.
Deputy General Director of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Hoang Thi Diep highlighted Vietnam's 2013 tourism stimulation programme at the end of May. Delegates aim to promote the "Vietnam-Endless Beauty" marketing campaign via travel agencies and international media.
The campaign will be focused in key regional and international source markets including Western and Easter Europe, the US, Australia and New Zealand. Vietnam tourism officials are hoping to achieve a target of 7.2 million foreign visitors and 35 million domestic visitors in 2013.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Witness the beauty of Vietnam for yourself with its awe-inspiring landscapes and fascinating history before rejuvenating on the beachfront on the idyllic island of Phu Quoc
- Try your hand at haggling in the vibrant Ben Thanh Market
- Watch the world go by as you cruise through the Mekong Delta
- Ideal beachfront break on the tropical island of Phu Quoc to finish
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...