Swiss-Belhotel launches its second hotel in Vietnam
Swiss-Belhotel International has announced the launch of their second hotel in Vietnam one of the up and coming tourism destinations in the South East Asia. The Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai will be located near the Chinese border and will join the chains flagship hotel in Vietnam, the Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sands Resort and Spa.
Hong Kong's Swiss-Belhotel International continues to advance their international growth plans with the upcoming launch of their second Vietnam hotel recently announced.
Located near the Chinese border, the four star Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai hotel will feature a business center, conference and banqueting facilities, a fitness center, restaurants and a lobby lounge. The Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai will join its sister hotel the Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sands Resort and Spa- the hotel chain's first hotel in Vietnam.
Of the upcoming launch of the Swiss-Belhotel's Chairman and President, Gavin Faull stated, "Swiss-Belhotel International is proud to have been appointed to manage and operate our second hotel in Vietnam, the Swiss-Belhotel Lao Cai. Set to open in June 2013, this modern and uniquely designed four-star hotel will provide deluxe amenities and genuine local hospitality to ensure its guests a truly remarkable experience".
The announcement comes shortly after Swiss-Belhotel's announcement of plans to operate its first hotel in Bahrain following the signing of a management agreement with Miami Property Co.
It is expected that the firm's flagship property in Bahrain will help to attract visitors to the 2013 Arab capital of tourism, "With the arrival of Swiss-Belhotel International, we will set new standards in four-star accommodation and attract a new audience to our shores" stated Essa Bokhowa of Miami Property Co. Similarly, management at the Siwss-Belhotel Lao Cai will be hoping to benefit from and contribute to the development of South East Asia's tourism industry and the expected growth in interest in destinations like Vietnam.
Deputy General Director of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Hoang Thi Diep highlighted Vietnam's 2013 tourism stimulation programme at the end of May. Delegates aim to promote the "Vietnam-Endless Beauty" marketing campaign via travel agencies and international media.
The campaign will be focused in key regional and international source markets including Western and Easter Europe, the US, Australia and New Zealand. Vietnam tourism officials are hoping to achieve a target of 7.2 million foreign visitors and 35 million domestic visitors in 2013.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...