Viceroy to open a hotel in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be adding another luxurious property to its portfolio and making its debut in the United Arab Emirate of Dubai. The Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to guests visiting Dubai in 2017 and the development will cost $1 billion and the architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
The Viceroy Hotel Group has revealed that it will be making its debut in the city of Dubai after announcing the planned $1 billion development of the Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah.
The luxury hotel group is planning to open the upscale property for Dubai holidays in 2017 and it will be the group's second hotel in the United Arab Emirates after opening the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi in 2009.
The luxurious hotel will be located on the beachfront and will be developed by the same company that worked on UAE's Nurai Island and Al Barari, Zaya Dubai. The architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
With 481 spacious guest rooms and suites, all offering beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf, both tourists visiting Dubai and business travellers will be able to enjoy an array of high end facilities including numerous dining venues, a modern spa, a beach club, a 100-metre-long pool, and children's clubs, as well as entertainment and sporting activities.
The new hotel's location on the manmade island of Palm Jumeirah is expected to attract holidaymakers from all over the world and visitors will be able to enjoy access to the city's downtown centre and attractions in just 15 minutes.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays to Dubai, travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...