Viceroy to open a hotel in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be adding another luxurious property to its portfolio and making its debut in the United Arab Emirate of Dubai. The Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to guests visiting Dubai in 2017 and the development will cost $1 billion and the architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
The Viceroy Hotel Group has revealed that it will be making its debut in the city of Dubai after announcing the planned $1 billion development of the Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah.
The luxury hotel group is planning to open the upscale property for Dubai holidays in 2017 and it will be the group's second hotel in the United Arab Emirates after opening the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi in 2009.
The luxurious hotel will be located on the beachfront and will be developed by the same company that worked on UAE's Nurai Island and Al Barari, Zaya Dubai. The architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
With 481 spacious guest rooms and suites, all offering beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf, both tourists visiting Dubai and business travellers will be able to enjoy an array of high end facilities including numerous dining venues, a modern spa, a beach club, a 100-metre-long pool, and children's clubs, as well as entertainment and sporting activities.
The new hotel's location on the manmade island of Palm Jumeirah is expected to attract holidaymakers from all over the world and visitors will be able to enjoy access to the city's downtown centre and attractions in just 15 minutes.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays to Dubai, travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...