Radisson opens new beachfront hotel in Barbados
Radisson, one of the world's leading hotel groups, has recently opened the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados in the Caribbean. The 124-room beachfront hotel is located in Carlisle Bay in a marine reserve and after an $8 million refurbishment the property is now open to tourists wanting to visit Barbados.
Radisson has added another Caribbean property to its vast portfolio after recently opening the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados. The beachfront resort in Carlisle Bay underwent an $8 million refurbishment and opened to tourists taking Barbados holidays earlier this month.
Located in a marine reserve on the Caribbean island, the Barbados hotel has 124 guest rooms, including five Pier Suites and a Presidential Suite, and a historic 200-feet-long Victorian Pier that has been recently declared a United Nations World Heritage site.
"The opening of this hotel reinforces our commitment to adding resorts to our portfolio and to further expand our presence in the Caribbean portfolio," commented Javier Rosenberg, the Chief Operating Officer of Radisson, and the Executive Vice President of Owned and Managed Hotels, Americas.
"This marks Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group's 16th hotel in the Caribbean and is part of the group's Ambition 2015 strategy to position Radisson in the Americas as a powerful, globally consistent, first-class brand."
Situated on a pristine white sandy stretch of beach, nine miles away from Grantley Adams International Airport, the Barbados hotel's facilities cater for leisure and business travellers. Amenities include a beachfront fitness centre, an outdoor children's and adult swimming pool, meeting and conference space, a gourmet Caribbean restaurant and bar that boasts views of the sparkling turquoise ocean.
While visiting Barbados, guests can relax amid comfortable contemporary environment in guest rooms that feature private balconies or terraces and modern amenities including 42-inch flat-screen TVs, iHome alarm clocks, digital safes, work desks with ergonomic chairs, and complimentary WiFi.
The beautiful Caribbean island boasts a wide selection of luxurious beachfront hotels and resorts, white sugar-soft beaches, lush golf courses, gourmet restaurants and lively bars and nightclubs.
Barbados is ideal to hike through verdant nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary and the Farley Hill National Park; shop in stylish boutiques and traditional street markets; explore the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; or scuba dive and snorkel in crystal clear azure ocean waters that are thriving with colourful coral reefs and vibrant marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Enjoy a Hot Summer now on with savings of upto 40% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Save up to 50% off with the May FLASH SALE
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...