Radisson opens new beachfront hotel in Barbados
Radisson, one of the world's leading hotel groups, has recently opened the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados in the Caribbean. The 124-room beachfront hotel is located in Carlisle Bay in a marine reserve and after an $8 million refurbishment the property is now open to tourists wanting to visit Barbados.
Radisson has added another Caribbean property to its vast portfolio after recently opening the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados. The beachfront resort in Carlisle Bay underwent an $8 million refurbishment and opened to tourists taking Barbados holidays earlier this month.
Located in a marine reserve on the Caribbean island, the Barbados hotel has 124 guest rooms, including five Pier Suites and a Presidential Suite, and a historic 200-feet-long Victorian Pier that has been recently declared a United Nations World Heritage site.
"The opening of this hotel reinforces our commitment to adding resorts to our portfolio and to further expand our presence in the Caribbean portfolio," commented Javier Rosenberg, the Chief Operating Officer of Radisson, and the Executive Vice President of Owned and Managed Hotels, Americas.
"This marks Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group's 16th hotel in the Caribbean and is part of the group's Ambition 2015 strategy to position Radisson in the Americas as a powerful, globally consistent, first-class brand."
Situated on a pristine white sandy stretch of beach, nine miles away from Grantley Adams International Airport, the Barbados hotel's facilities cater for leisure and business travellers. Amenities include a beachfront fitness centre, an outdoor children's and adult swimming pool, meeting and conference space, a gourmet Caribbean restaurant and bar that boasts views of the sparkling turquoise ocean.
While visiting Barbados, guests can relax amid comfortable contemporary environment in guest rooms that feature private balconies or terraces and modern amenities including 42-inch flat-screen TVs, iHome alarm clocks, digital safes, work desks with ergonomic chairs, and complimentary WiFi.
The beautiful Caribbean island boasts a wide selection of luxurious beachfront hotels and resorts, white sugar-soft beaches, lush golf courses, gourmet restaurants and lively bars and nightclubs.
Barbados is ideal to hike through verdant nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary and the Farley Hill National Park; shop in stylish boutiques and traditional street markets; explore the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; or scuba dive and snorkel in crystal clear azure ocean waters that are thriving with colourful coral reefs and vibrant marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- NEW! From October 2017 Enjoy complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Incredible discounts on all rooms plus an additional flash sale saving
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...