Atmosphere by EoN Resorts to launch its first hotel in the Maldives
This year, Atmosphere, a new brand of Indian Ocean resorts, will launch its very first hotel property in the Maldives. The brand, promoted by EoN Resorts, a well-known Maldivian resort developer, wishes to offer visitors unique cultural holidays in the Maldives.
Atmosphere, a fresh new Indian Ocean resort brand, will launch the first of its properties in the Asian paradise of the Maldives this year. The new brand, which is currently being promoted by the famous Maldivian resort developer, EoN Resorts, wishes to attract more clients to take cultural holidays in the Maldives by offering a memorable and unique experience. Atmosphere’s goal is to submerge visitors in the one-of-a-kind natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Indian Ocean islands.
The launching Atmosphere resort will open under the name of Kanifushi Maldives in November 2013. The five-star resort is located in the stunning Lahviyani Atoll, which has a small population of 11, 104 people.
Even though the first resort will be located in the Maldives, Atmosphere will also open properties in Sri Lanka, India and the Seychelles. The brand’s ultimate goal in all of these locations will be to showcase the rich culture of the region as well as the kindness and hospitality of its people. Art of Balance, Atmosphere’s strapline, is working hard so that travellers will be completely satisfied during culture-filled Maldives holidays, by establishing the perfect balance of serenity, entertainment and value for money.
Salil Panigrahi, EoN Resorts’ chief operating officer stated that he was convinced the new brand would appeal to many visitors, as there was definitely space in the market for a local resort brand. “We feel there is a gap in the market for a local resort brand in this region offering all that is wonderful from the Indian Ocean,” he said “Atmosphere is the answer to this gap and we are excited to announce the launch to the UK market.” Mr. Panigrahi also added “There are a number of new resorts planned under the Atmosphere brand and we are delighted to announce that our first property opens later this year.”
The Kanifushi Maldives seems to be in good hands, as EoN Resorts has been the driving force behind of some of the best Maldives hotels and resorts today. The Island Hideaway, Constance Halaveli, Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, Jumeirah Vittaveli and Viceroy Maldives have all promoted by this resort developer and been extremely successful.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...