Atmosphere by EoN Resorts to launch its first hotel in the Maldives
This year, Atmosphere, a new brand of Indian Ocean resorts, will launch its very first hotel property in the Maldives. The brand, promoted by EoN Resorts, a well-known Maldivian resort developer, wishes to offer visitors unique cultural holidays in the Maldives.
Atmosphere, a fresh new Indian Ocean resort brand, will launch the first of its properties in the Asian paradise of the Maldives this year. The new brand, which is currently being promoted by the famous Maldivian resort developer, EoN Resorts, wishes to attract more clients to take cultural holidays in the Maldives by offering a memorable and unique experience. Atmosphere’s goal is to submerge visitors in the one-of-a-kind natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Indian Ocean islands.
The launching Atmosphere resort will open under the name of Kanifushi Maldives in November 2013. The five-star resort is located in the stunning Lahviyani Atoll, which has a small population of 11, 104 people.
Even though the first resort will be located in the Maldives, Atmosphere will also open properties in Sri Lanka, India and the Seychelles. The brand’s ultimate goal in all of these locations will be to showcase the rich culture of the region as well as the kindness and hospitality of its people. Art of Balance, Atmosphere’s strapline, is working hard so that travellers will be completely satisfied during culture-filled Maldives holidays, by establishing the perfect balance of serenity, entertainment and value for money.
Salil Panigrahi, EoN Resorts’ chief operating officer stated that he was convinced the new brand would appeal to many visitors, as there was definitely space in the market for a local resort brand. “We feel there is a gap in the market for a local resort brand in this region offering all that is wonderful from the Indian Ocean,” he said “Atmosphere is the answer to this gap and we are excited to announce the launch to the UK market.” Mr. Panigrahi also added “There are a number of new resorts planned under the Atmosphere brand and we are delighted to announce that our first property opens later this year.”
The Kanifushi Maldives seems to be in good hands, as EoN Resorts has been the driving force behind of some of the best Maldives hotels and resorts today. The Island Hideaway, Constance Halaveli, Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, Jumeirah Vittaveli and Viceroy Maldives have all promoted by this resort developer and been extremely successful.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...