Atmosphere by EoN Resorts to launch its first hotel in the Maldives
This year, Atmosphere, a new brand of Indian Ocean resorts, will launch its very first hotel property in the Maldives. The brand, promoted by EoN Resorts, a well-known Maldivian resort developer, wishes to offer visitors unique cultural holidays in the Maldives.
Atmosphere, a fresh new Indian Ocean resort brand, will launch the first of its properties in the Asian paradise of the Maldives this year. The new brand, which is currently being promoted by the famous Maldivian resort developer, EoN Resorts, wishes to attract more clients to take cultural holidays in the Maldives by offering a memorable and unique experience. Atmosphere’s goal is to submerge visitors in the one-of-a-kind natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Indian Ocean islands.
The launching Atmosphere resort will open under the name of Kanifushi Maldives in November 2013. The five-star resort is located in the stunning Lahviyani Atoll, which has a small population of 11, 104 people.
Even though the first resort will be located in the Maldives, Atmosphere will also open properties in Sri Lanka, India and the Seychelles. The brand’s ultimate goal in all of these locations will be to showcase the rich culture of the region as well as the kindness and hospitality of its people. Art of Balance, Atmosphere’s strapline, is working hard so that travellers will be completely satisfied during culture-filled Maldives holidays, by establishing the perfect balance of serenity, entertainment and value for money.
Salil Panigrahi, EoN Resorts’ chief operating officer stated that he was convinced the new brand would appeal to many visitors, as there was definitely space in the market for a local resort brand. “We feel there is a gap in the market for a local resort brand in this region offering all that is wonderful from the Indian Ocean,” he said “Atmosphere is the answer to this gap and we are excited to announce the launch to the UK market.” Mr. Panigrahi also added “There are a number of new resorts planned under the Atmosphere brand and we are delighted to announce that our first property opens later this year.”
The Kanifushi Maldives seems to be in good hands, as EoN Resorts has been the driving force behind of some of the best Maldives hotels and resorts today. The Island Hideaway, Constance Halaveli, Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, Jumeirah Vittaveli and Viceroy Maldives have all promoted by this resort developer and been extremely successful.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...