Indulge in 'Body & Soul' Seychelles holidays at Raffles Praslin Seychelles
Raffles Praslin Seychelles has introduced new "Body & Soul" Seychelles holidays for tourists who are looking to experience a full personalised wellness programme in one of the world's most tropical island destinations. The package includes spa treatments, fitness activities and spiritual rejuvenation as well as four nights' accommodation in a villa with a private pool.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles has introduced a new wellness programme for holidaymakers who are looking to transform themselves at one of the world’s most luxurious hotels.
Tourists can now book personalised “Body & Soul” Seychelles holidays at the resort which combines spa treatments, fitness activities, and spiritual rejuvenation.
The “Body & Soul Journey” package includes four nights’ accommodation in a villa with private pool and breakfast for two; a tailor-made wellness programme that includes daily spa and wellness treatments and a variety of fitness activities; daily spa turndown in the villa and a home care spa regime; an excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallée de Mai; and activities around the resort including snorkelling, cycling and kayaking.
Tourists will arrive to their holidays in the Seychelles on the stylish Sunseeker Quantum of Solace speedboat or by a short helicopter ride from the capital, Mahe. Welcome drinks are available upon arrival where professionals will arrange a personalised wellness programme during a one-on-one consultation.
Holidaymakers can choose an itinerary to suit their requirements and fitness activities include rise-and-shine jogs, beach stretches, group fitness classes, sunset yoga, or Pilates sessions on the beach.
The Seychelles hotel’s lavish Raffle Spa has 13,379 square feet of space decorated with pearl throughout. This symbolises the wellness philosophy of transformation because the precious stone is created from a grain of sand within a pearl oyster.
Unique spa treatments include Seashell Therapy, which uses smooth heated seashells for a revitalizing massage and treatments that use therapeutic grade pearl powder which is famous for stabilising emotions and reviving the complexion.
During holidays to the Seychelles, guests can continue their wellness journey with healthy cuisine in gourmet restaurants, hiking on Curieuse Island which is thriving with unusual flora and fauna species, and relaxation by the pool or on the white sand beach.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles Resort is half an hour from Praslin Airport and has 86 luxury villas that boast private plunge pools and unspoilt views of the azure Indian Ocean. Guests can take advantage of the dedicated service of a 24-hour butler during their stay in villas suites at the upscale Seychelles resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Explore the islands of Mahe and Silhouette on an enchanting retreat to Seychelles.
- Enjoy as many activities and excursions as you like
- The stunning beaches on the islands of Mahe and Silhouette.
- Enjoy luxurious accommodation that will ensure you have a comfortable stay
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...