Insight Cuba offers savings and six exclusive itineraries for 2013
Insight Cuba, the leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba, will be offering fantastic savings on Cuba holidays this summer. Travellers will be able to choose from six unique itineraries between June and September, 2013 and they will have the chance to discover the Caribbean island's art and music scenes while enjoying savings of up to $300 per person.
Since U.S President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for U.S residents in 2011, the Caribbean island as seen a significant increase in visitor arrivals. Insight Cuba is helping American travellers take Cuba holidays this summer by offering substantial savings and six unique itineraries.
The leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba is offering $300 savings on the six itineraries that will take travellers to places that are often unseen by most tourists.
The Cuba tours include cultural experiences that highlight the country's history and heritage, authentic cuisine, and vibrant arts and music scene.
Many guests will be able to enjoy holidays in Cuba that coincide with the island's annual summer festivals and events. These include the Fire Festival in Santiago de Cuba in the first week of July; Carnaval, one of the country's oldest and biggest festivals during the last week of July; Carnaval de Habana which features colourful evening parades down the capital's Malecon oceanfront walkway in late July/early August; and an array of independent music events and fireworks displays.
Insight Cuba was one of the first companies to submit its application for a licence to provide Cuba travel tours for U.S residents when President Obama announced that travellers would be allowed to take holidays to Cuba for professional, educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The travel provider's packages include accommodation at luxury all inclusive four or five-star Cuba hotels, domestic flights in Cuba, US Treasury Department license and Letter of Authorisation, travel insurance and ground transport.
Cuba is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea south of the Bahamas and east of Mexico and over the last 50 years, a U.S-Cuba travel embargo has been in place. The communist island is rich in culture, heritage and history, and boasts pristine white and golden sand beaches, verdant national parks, virgin islands, and the world's second largest barrier reef.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...