Insight Cuba offers savings and six exclusive itineraries for 2013
Insight Cuba, the leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba, will be offering fantastic savings on Cuba holidays this summer. Travellers will be able to choose from six unique itineraries between June and September, 2013 and they will have the chance to discover the Caribbean island's art and music scenes while enjoying savings of up to $300 per person.
Since U.S President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for U.S residents in 2011, the Caribbean island as seen a significant increase in visitor arrivals. Insight Cuba is helping American travellers take Cuba holidays this summer by offering substantial savings and six unique itineraries.
The leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba is offering $300 savings on the six itineraries that will take travellers to places that are often unseen by most tourists.
The Cuba tours include cultural experiences that highlight the country's history and heritage, authentic cuisine, and vibrant arts and music scene.
Many guests will be able to enjoy holidays in Cuba that coincide with the island's annual summer festivals and events. These include the Fire Festival in Santiago de Cuba in the first week of July; Carnaval, one of the country's oldest and biggest festivals during the last week of July; Carnaval de Habana which features colourful evening parades down the capital's Malecon oceanfront walkway in late July/early August; and an array of independent music events and fireworks displays.
Insight Cuba was one of the first companies to submit its application for a licence to provide Cuba travel tours for U.S residents when President Obama announced that travellers would be allowed to take holidays to Cuba for professional, educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The travel provider's packages include accommodation at luxury all inclusive four or five-star Cuba hotels, domestic flights in Cuba, US Treasury Department license and Letter of Authorisation, travel insurance and ground transport.
Cuba is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea south of the Bahamas and east of Mexico and over the last 50 years, a U.S-Cuba travel embargo has been in place. The communist island is rich in culture, heritage and history, and boasts pristine white and golden sand beaches, verdant national parks, virgin islands, and the world's second largest barrier reef.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...