Insight Cuba offers savings and six exclusive itineraries for 2013
Insight Cuba, the leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba, will be offering fantastic savings on Cuba holidays this summer. Travellers will be able to choose from six unique itineraries between June and September, 2013 and they will have the chance to discover the Caribbean island's art and music scenes while enjoying savings of up to $300 per person.
Since U.S President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for U.S residents in 2011, the Caribbean island as seen a significant increase in visitor arrivals. Insight Cuba is helping American travellers take Cuba holidays this summer by offering substantial savings and six unique itineraries.
The leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba is offering $300 savings on the six itineraries that will take travellers to places that are often unseen by most tourists.
The Cuba tours include cultural experiences that highlight the country's history and heritage, authentic cuisine, and vibrant arts and music scene.
Many guests will be able to enjoy holidays in Cuba that coincide with the island's annual summer festivals and events. These include the Fire Festival in Santiago de Cuba in the first week of July; Carnaval, one of the country's oldest and biggest festivals during the last week of July; Carnaval de Habana which features colourful evening parades down the capital's Malecon oceanfront walkway in late July/early August; and an array of independent music events and fireworks displays.
Insight Cuba was one of the first companies to submit its application for a licence to provide Cuba travel tours for U.S residents when President Obama announced that travellers would be allowed to take holidays to Cuba for professional, educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The travel provider's packages include accommodation at luxury all inclusive four or five-star Cuba hotels, domestic flights in Cuba, US Treasury Department license and Letter of Authorisation, travel insurance and ground transport.
Cuba is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea south of the Bahamas and east of Mexico and over the last 50 years, a U.S-Cuba travel embargo has been in place. The communist island is rich in culture, heritage and history, and boasts pristine white and golden sand beaches, verdant national parks, virgin islands, and the world's second largest barrier reef.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...