Insight Cuba offers savings and six exclusive itineraries for 2013
Insight Cuba, the leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba, will be offering fantastic savings on Cuba holidays this summer. Travellers will be able to choose from six unique itineraries between June and September, 2013 and they will have the chance to discover the Caribbean island's art and music scenes while enjoying savings of up to $300 per person.
Since U.S President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for U.S residents in 2011, the Caribbean island as seen a significant increase in visitor arrivals. Insight Cuba is helping American travellers take Cuba holidays this summer by offering substantial savings and six unique itineraries.
The leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba is offering $300 savings on the six itineraries that will take travellers to places that are often unseen by most tourists.
The Cuba tours include cultural experiences that highlight the country's history and heritage, authentic cuisine, and vibrant arts and music scene.
Many guests will be able to enjoy holidays in Cuba that coincide with the island's annual summer festivals and events. These include the Fire Festival in Santiago de Cuba in the first week of July; Carnaval, one of the country's oldest and biggest festivals during the last week of July; Carnaval de Habana which features colourful evening parades down the capital's Malecon oceanfront walkway in late July/early August; and an array of independent music events and fireworks displays.
Insight Cuba was one of the first companies to submit its application for a licence to provide Cuba travel tours for U.S residents when President Obama announced that travellers would be allowed to take holidays to Cuba for professional, educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The travel provider's packages include accommodation at luxury all inclusive four or five-star Cuba hotels, domestic flights in Cuba, US Treasury Department license and Letter of Authorisation, travel insurance and ground transport.
Cuba is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea south of the Bahamas and east of Mexico and over the last 50 years, a U.S-Cuba travel embargo has been in place. The communist island is rich in culture, heritage and history, and boasts pristine white and golden sand beaches, verdant national parks, virgin islands, and the world's second largest barrier reef.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...