Moevenpick unveils worldwide expansion plans including new hotels in the Middle East
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open 10 properties in the Middle East and Asia over the next 12 months. The Swiss hotel group will be opening two new luxurious properties for Dubai holidays as well as hotels in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Thailand, China and the Philippines.
The Swiss hotel group Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be unveiling plans for its worldwide expansion at this year's Arabian Travel Market (ATM) after announcing that it will be launching 10 new properties across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, China, Thailand and the Philippines over the next 12 months.
Moevenpick is scheduled to open two new properties for Dubai holidays with the launch of Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the heavily- delayed Moevenpick Hotel and Spa Oceana on The Palm Jumeirah. This will bring the hotel group's tally of Dubai hotels up to seven.
The hotel company will reveal details of its 30 new projects that are under development in destinations across the world, including hotels in the Middle East, at the 2013 Arabian Travel Market. The event will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) from 9th to 13th May, 2013.
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts was established in 1966 and it currently has 71 properties in 25 counties across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, with 30 more currently being developed.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays in Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
The emirate boast eclectic sights including soaring buildings, towers and skyscrapers, plus golden beaches and manmade islands such as Palm Jumeirah, where Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be opening one of its newest hotels in Dubai.
The artificial island is formed in a unique palm tree shape and is owned by the Dubai government. It is a popular choice for tourists taking holidays to Dubai due to its wide selection of upscale resorts, gourmet restaurants, lavish spas and boutique shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...