Moevenpick unveils worldwide expansion plans including new hotels in the Middle East
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open 10 properties in the Middle East and Asia over the next 12 months. The Swiss hotel group will be opening two new luxurious properties for Dubai holidays as well as hotels in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Thailand, China and the Philippines.
The Swiss hotel group Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be unveiling plans for its worldwide expansion at this year's Arabian Travel Market (ATM) after announcing that it will be launching 10 new properties across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, China, Thailand and the Philippines over the next 12 months.
Moevenpick is scheduled to open two new properties for Dubai holidays with the launch of Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the heavily- delayed Moevenpick Hotel and Spa Oceana on The Palm Jumeirah. This will bring the hotel group's tally of Dubai hotels up to seven.
The hotel company will reveal details of its 30 new projects that are under development in destinations across the world, including hotels in the Middle East, at the 2013 Arabian Travel Market. The event will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) from 9th to 13th May, 2013.
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts was established in 1966 and it currently has 71 properties in 25 counties across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, with 30 more currently being developed.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays in Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
The emirate boast eclectic sights including soaring buildings, towers and skyscrapers, plus golden beaches and manmade islands such as Palm Jumeirah, where Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be opening one of its newest hotels in Dubai.
The artificial island is formed in a unique palm tree shape and is owned by the Dubai government. It is a popular choice for tourists taking holidays to Dubai due to its wide selection of upscale resorts, gourmet restaurants, lavish spas and boutique shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...