Moevenpick unveils worldwide expansion plans including new hotels in the Middle East
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open 10 properties in the Middle East and Asia over the next 12 months. The Swiss hotel group will be opening two new luxurious properties for Dubai holidays as well as hotels in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Thailand, China and the Philippines.
The Swiss hotel group Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be unveiling plans for its worldwide expansion at this year's Arabian Travel Market (ATM) after announcing that it will be launching 10 new properties across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, China, Thailand and the Philippines over the next 12 months.
Moevenpick is scheduled to open two new properties for Dubai holidays with the launch of Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the heavily- delayed Moevenpick Hotel and Spa Oceana on The Palm Jumeirah. This will bring the hotel group's tally of Dubai hotels up to seven.
The hotel company will reveal details of its 30 new projects that are under development in destinations across the world, including hotels in the Middle East, at the 2013 Arabian Travel Market. The event will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) from 9th to 13th May, 2013.
Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts was established in 1966 and it currently has 71 properties in 25 counties across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, with 30 more currently being developed.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays in Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
The emirate boast eclectic sights including soaring buildings, towers and skyscrapers, plus golden beaches and manmade islands such as Palm Jumeirah, where Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts will be opening one of its newest hotels in Dubai.
The artificial island is formed in a unique palm tree shape and is owned by the Dubai government. It is a popular choice for tourists taking holidays to Dubai due to its wide selection of upscale resorts, gourmet restaurants, lavish spas and boutique shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- exclusive to our customers FREE room upgrade to guest room sea view
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
When true Ramada heritage meets the fabled Arabic tradition of hospitality, the outcome is unimaginably overwhelming....