Sandals announce launch in June of VIP Club for their holidaymakers in Jamaica
Sandals Resorts has announced that the launch of its new VIP club in its Jamaica resorts will take place on 1st June, 2013. Club Sandals is available for concierge and butler-level guests taking Jamaica holidays at any of its seven resorts on the island. Features include private check-in, free WiFi, 24-hour use of lounges, and an array of concierge services.
Sandals Resorts will be launching the new Club Sandals amenity at all seven of its hotels in Jamaica on 1st June, 2013. The VIP Club will be available to tourists who book concierge and butler-level Jamaica holidays at the Sandals properties.
Features of the new amenity include private check-in for guests, 24-hour use of the lounges, extended room service until 10pm, plus access to concierge services throughout their stay.
"The demand for exclusivity in the luxury market is growing rapidly. We believe in providing vacations filled with elegance and exceptional service, and guests will find these elements in Club Sandals," stated Butch Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Hotels and Resorts.
Holidaymakers will also be able to make free unlimited phone calls to the United States, Canada and UK landlines, as well as Jamaican landlines from 20th June, 2013.
Sandals Resorts owns and operates luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts in Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos under the three brands.
The hotel group launched the first of its Jamaica hotels in Montego Bay in November, 1981, and since then it has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury holidays in the Caribbean. Over the years, Sandals Resorts has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector such as being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, the first to offer satellite TV, and the first to offer personal butlers for its guests.
Sandals Resorts operates seven hotels and resorts for all inclusive holidays in Jamaica. These include: Sandals Negril; Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Caribbean, and sandals Carlyle Inn in Montego Bay; Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and Sandals Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios; and Sandals Whitehouse on the south coast of the Caribbean island.
The island nation of Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. Tourists can relax on pristine white sand beaches, fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters and swaying palm trees; climb majestic mountains, or trek through lush rolling green hills and forests.
Jamaica offers travellers several tourist attractions, nature parks, and heritage sites such as Dunn's River Falls, the Blue Mountains, Dolphin Cove, Blue Lagoon, and the famous Bob Marley Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...