Sandals announce launch in June of VIP Club for their holidaymakers in Jamaica
Sandals Resorts has announced that the launch of its new VIP club in its Jamaica resorts will take place on 1st June, 2013. Club Sandals is available for concierge and butler-level guests taking Jamaica holidays at any of its seven resorts on the island. Features include private check-in, free WiFi, 24-hour use of lounges, and an array of concierge services.
Sandals Resorts will be launching the new Club Sandals amenity at all seven of its hotels in Jamaica on 1st June, 2013. The VIP Club will be available to tourists who book concierge and butler-level Jamaica holidays at the Sandals properties.
Features of the new amenity include private check-in for guests, 24-hour use of the lounges, extended room service until 10pm, plus access to concierge services throughout their stay.
"The demand for exclusivity in the luxury market is growing rapidly. We believe in providing vacations filled with elegance and exceptional service, and guests will find these elements in Club Sandals," stated Butch Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Hotels and Resorts.
Holidaymakers will also be able to make free unlimited phone calls to the United States, Canada and UK landlines, as well as Jamaican landlines from 20th June, 2013.
Sandals Resorts owns and operates luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts in Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos under the three brands.
The hotel group launched the first of its Jamaica hotels in Montego Bay in November, 1981, and since then it has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury holidays in the Caribbean. Over the years, Sandals Resorts has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector such as being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, the first to offer satellite TV, and the first to offer personal butlers for its guests.
Sandals Resorts operates seven hotels and resorts for all inclusive holidays in Jamaica. These include: Sandals Negril; Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Caribbean, and sandals Carlyle Inn in Montego Bay; Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and Sandals Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios; and Sandals Whitehouse on the south coast of the Caribbean island.
The island nation of Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. Tourists can relax on pristine white sand beaches, fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters and swaying palm trees; climb majestic mountains, or trek through lush rolling green hills and forests.
Jamaica offers travellers several tourist attractions, nature parks, and heritage sites such as Dunn's River Falls, the Blue Mountains, Dolphin Cove, Blue Lagoon, and the famous Bob Marley Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...