Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza opens trendy graffiti bar and lounge
Tourists planning holidays at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza will now be able to enjoy entertainment in a hip new venue as the hotel opens the Graffiti Bar and Lounge. The stylish new bar is located on the fifth floor of the hotel and offers breathtaking views overlooking the River Nile as well as unique interior design such as walls tagged with different style of graffiti.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza has announced the opening of the Graffiti Bar and Lounge, a brand new funky venue where guests can relax, dine and socialise.
The new bar is located on the Cairo hotel's second floor and offers a trendy setting for tourists visiting Egypt, plus beautiful views of the sparkling River Nile.
Cairo has a vibrant nightlife and there are a wide range of bustling bars to enjoy both in the city and on boats on the Nile.
The Graffiti Bar and Lounge is a spacious venue where guests can relax and mingle within a contemporary environment. The bar has lounge club seating, high tables, dining tables, and unique interior design including chic table lamps and walls that have been tagged with different styles of colourful graffiti, which represents the human need to communicate.
The venue offers delicious, fresh cuisine and guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt can savour the Tasting Teasers which have been designed to be eaten easily and shared. Samples of the menu include Thai chicken twists, shrimp shots with cognac cocktail sauce, or truffle steak tartare, seared sea bass, sushi and sashimi. The bar menu provides an array of premium wines, beers and sophisticated cocktails.
As well as being a place to relax and dine, Graffiti Bar and Lounge has plenty of entertainment for both locals and tourists taking holidays to Egypt, including live bands, DJs, stand-up comedians and art installations.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is situated in the heart of Garden City on the banks of the River Nile.
In Cairo, holidaymakers can enjoy comfortable accommodation with a choice of 366 elegantly-furnished guest rooms and suites. The Egypt hotel's elegant guest rooms boast stunning views overlooking the River Nile, the island of Zamalek, and the 12th-century citadel of Cairo. Hotel facilities include the lavish Spa Wellness with 14 treatment rooms and a swimming pool, and 10 gourmet restaurants and elegant bars that offer a variety of international cuisine and drinks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...