Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza opens trendy graffiti bar and lounge
Tourists planning holidays at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza will now be able to enjoy entertainment in a hip new venue as the hotel opens the Graffiti Bar and Lounge. The stylish new bar is located on the fifth floor of the hotel and offers breathtaking views overlooking the River Nile as well as unique interior design such as walls tagged with different style of graffiti.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza has announced the opening of the Graffiti Bar and Lounge, a brand new funky venue where guests can relax, dine and socialise.
The new bar is located on the Cairo hotel's second floor and offers a trendy setting for tourists visiting Egypt, plus beautiful views of the sparkling River Nile.
Cairo has a vibrant nightlife and there are a wide range of bustling bars to enjoy both in the city and on boats on the Nile.
The Graffiti Bar and Lounge is a spacious venue where guests can relax and mingle within a contemporary environment. The bar has lounge club seating, high tables, dining tables, and unique interior design including chic table lamps and walls that have been tagged with different styles of colourful graffiti, which represents the human need to communicate.
The venue offers delicious, fresh cuisine and guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt can savour the Tasting Teasers which have been designed to be eaten easily and shared. Samples of the menu include Thai chicken twists, shrimp shots with cognac cocktail sauce, or truffle steak tartare, seared sea bass, sushi and sashimi. The bar menu provides an array of premium wines, beers and sophisticated cocktails.
As well as being a place to relax and dine, Graffiti Bar and Lounge has plenty of entertainment for both locals and tourists taking holidays to Egypt, including live bands, DJs, stand-up comedians and art installations.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is situated in the heart of Garden City on the banks of the River Nile.
In Cairo, holidaymakers can enjoy comfortable accommodation with a choice of 366 elegantly-furnished guest rooms and suites. The Egypt hotel's elegant guest rooms boast stunning views overlooking the River Nile, the island of Zamalek, and the 12th-century citadel of Cairo. Hotel facilities include the lavish Spa Wellness with 14 treatment rooms and a swimming pool, and 10 gourmet restaurants and elegant bars that offer a variety of international cuisine and drinks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...