Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza opens trendy graffiti bar and lounge
Tourists planning holidays at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza will now be able to enjoy entertainment in a hip new venue as the hotel opens the Graffiti Bar and Lounge. The stylish new bar is located on the fifth floor of the hotel and offers breathtaking views overlooking the River Nile as well as unique interior design such as walls tagged with different style of graffiti.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza has announced the opening of the Graffiti Bar and Lounge, a brand new funky venue where guests can relax, dine and socialise.
The new bar is located on the Cairo hotel's second floor and offers a trendy setting for tourists visiting Egypt, plus beautiful views of the sparkling River Nile.
Cairo has a vibrant nightlife and there are a wide range of bustling bars to enjoy both in the city and on boats on the Nile.
The Graffiti Bar and Lounge is a spacious venue where guests can relax and mingle within a contemporary environment. The bar has lounge club seating, high tables, dining tables, and unique interior design including chic table lamps and walls that have been tagged with different styles of colourful graffiti, which represents the human need to communicate.
The venue offers delicious, fresh cuisine and guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt can savour the Tasting Teasers which have been designed to be eaten easily and shared. Samples of the menu include Thai chicken twists, shrimp shots with cognac cocktail sauce, or truffle steak tartare, seared sea bass, sushi and sashimi. The bar menu provides an array of premium wines, beers and sophisticated cocktails.
As well as being a place to relax and dine, Graffiti Bar and Lounge has plenty of entertainment for both locals and tourists taking holidays to Egypt, including live bands, DJs, stand-up comedians and art installations.
The Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is situated in the heart of Garden City on the banks of the River Nile.
In Cairo, holidaymakers can enjoy comfortable accommodation with a choice of 366 elegantly-furnished guest rooms and suites. The Egypt hotel's elegant guest rooms boast stunning views overlooking the River Nile, the island of Zamalek, and the 12th-century citadel of Cairo. Hotel facilities include the lavish Spa Wellness with 14 treatment rooms and a swimming pool, and 10 gourmet restaurants and elegant bars that offer a variety of international cuisine and drinks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...