Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo has longest zip line tour in Costa Rica
Adventure-seeking travellers can now experience the ride of a lifetime during Costa Rica holidays on the country's longest zip line tour at the Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo. The exhilarating tour has 25 zip line cables that cross over 11 cascading waterfalls and verdant tropical rainforests.
Costa Rica is famous for being a destination full to the brim with natural sights, eco-friendly hotels and resorts, and adventure sports such as zip line tours and white water rafting.
Travellers will now have the chance to ride the country's longest zip line tour in Costa Rica at the Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo.
The tour offers 25 zip lines that pass over lush tropical rainforests and 11 flowing waterfalls and offers an exhilarating ride that lasts between three and four hours.
The Costa Rica hotel's spokesperson said: "The real essence of enjoying an adrenaline-packed vacation in Costa Rica lies in participating in activities that come under different names like: zip line, canopy tour, canopy ride, zip lining and even flying fox.
"These are among the most thrilling activities and at the same time safest. The greatest advantage of enjoying our unique 3-4 hour canopy tour or zip line tour in our Adventure Park is that our zip line tour is stretched over 11 waterfalls and it is one of the longest zip lines you may ever find all over the world."
Tourists taking holidays or tours in Costa Rica can soar through the sky above exotic rainforests and national parks on the zip lines where they can enjoy stunning panoramic views. The Costa Rica hotel and adventure park also provides activities such as the Superman Zip Line Tour on Finca Daniel, Costa Rica Canopy tours, horseback riding and many more.
Costa Rica is a country bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west and it is famous for its collection of breathtaking natural landscapes. The nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, lush tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, majestic mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves that are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
The country's biodiversity makes it a hotspot for eco friendly activities where visitors can catch sightings of exotic animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, and wild cats, as well as hundreds of colourful birds including toucans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...