Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai to host Middle East World Travel Awards ceremony in May
Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai will be hosting the renowned World travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony on 5th May, 2013. The luxurious 500-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays and boasts a private beach and lush tropical gardens, and 13 restaurants and bars.
The World Travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony will be taking place at Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai on 5th May, 2013.
The Middle East Ceremony will kick start the regional ceremonies for the prestigious World Travel Awards Grand Tour (WTA). This is the sixth year that Dubai will host the Middle East event and the selected Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is a favourite for luxury Dubai holidays.
The Middle East Gala Ceremony will honour the leading tourism, travel and hospitality companies across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt and many more countries in the region.
"I am delighted that we return to Dubai for what promises to be an exciting and competitive Middle East Ceremony," explained Graham Cooke, the World Travel Awards President.
"The Emirate continues to breathe innovation and direction into the travel industry landscape, and our host exemplifies this."
Located in lush tropical surroundings and boasting it own private beach, Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious Dubai hotels, despite fierce competition in the emirate. The property caters towards business travellers and tourists enjoying holidays in Dubai and has 500 elegant guest rooms and suites.
In Dubai, guests will have access to an array of upscale facilities such as 13 gourmet restaurants and stylish bars and the Caracalla Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments, Hammam pools, Jacuzzi, three swimming pools, and a sauna and steam room.
"We are extremely proud to host this year's prestigious WTA Middle East Gala Ceremony at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort, one of the region's premier resorts," stated Pam Wilby, the General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort.
"Having won numerous accolades at the World Travel Awards for the past six years ourselves, we now have the honour and privilege to welcome some of the leading players in the industry for what is sure to be one of the biggest nights of the year in the social calendar of Dubai."
Famously known as "the Oscars of the travel industry", the World Travel Awards honour the best hotels and resorts, airlines, tourism authorities, tour operators, ski resorts, cruise ships and many more companies and associations in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry in countries across the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...