Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai to host Middle East World Travel Awards ceremony in May
Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai will be hosting the renowned World travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony on 5th May, 2013. The luxurious 500-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays and boasts a private beach and lush tropical gardens, and 13 restaurants and bars.
The World Travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony will be taking place at Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai on 5th May, 2013.
The Middle East Ceremony will kick start the regional ceremonies for the prestigious World Travel Awards Grand Tour (WTA). This is the sixth year that Dubai will host the Middle East event and the selected Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is a favourite for luxury Dubai holidays.
The Middle East Gala Ceremony will honour the leading tourism, travel and hospitality companies across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt and many more countries in the region.
"I am delighted that we return to Dubai for what promises to be an exciting and competitive Middle East Ceremony," explained Graham Cooke, the World Travel Awards President.
"The Emirate continues to breathe innovation and direction into the travel industry landscape, and our host exemplifies this."
Located in lush tropical surroundings and boasting it own private beach, Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious Dubai hotels, despite fierce competition in the emirate. The property caters towards business travellers and tourists enjoying holidays in Dubai and has 500 elegant guest rooms and suites.
In Dubai, guests will have access to an array of upscale facilities such as 13 gourmet restaurants and stylish bars and the Caracalla Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments, Hammam pools, Jacuzzi, three swimming pools, and a sauna and steam room.
"We are extremely proud to host this year's prestigious WTA Middle East Gala Ceremony at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort, one of the region's premier resorts," stated Pam Wilby, the General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort.
"Having won numerous accolades at the World Travel Awards for the past six years ourselves, we now have the honour and privilege to welcome some of the leading players in the industry for what is sure to be one of the biggest nights of the year in the social calendar of Dubai."
Famously known as "the Oscars of the travel industry", the World Travel Awards honour the best hotels and resorts, airlines, tourism authorities, tour operators, ski resorts, cruise ships and many more companies and associations in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry in countries across the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...