Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai to host Middle East World Travel Awards ceremony in May
Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai will be hosting the renowned World travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony on 5th May, 2013. The luxurious 500-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays and boasts a private beach and lush tropical gardens, and 13 restaurants and bars.
The World Travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony will be taking place at Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai on 5th May, 2013.
The Middle East Ceremony will kick start the regional ceremonies for the prestigious World Travel Awards Grand Tour (WTA). This is the sixth year that Dubai will host the Middle East event and the selected Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is a favourite for luxury Dubai holidays.
The Middle East Gala Ceremony will honour the leading tourism, travel and hospitality companies across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt and many more countries in the region.
"I am delighted that we return to Dubai for what promises to be an exciting and competitive Middle East Ceremony," explained Graham Cooke, the World Travel Awards President.
"The Emirate continues to breathe innovation and direction into the travel industry landscape, and our host exemplifies this."
Located in lush tropical surroundings and boasting it own private beach, Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious Dubai hotels, despite fierce competition in the emirate. The property caters towards business travellers and tourists enjoying holidays in Dubai and has 500 elegant guest rooms and suites.
In Dubai, guests will have access to an array of upscale facilities such as 13 gourmet restaurants and stylish bars and the Caracalla Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments, Hammam pools, Jacuzzi, three swimming pools, and a sauna and steam room.
"We are extremely proud to host this year's prestigious WTA Middle East Gala Ceremony at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort, one of the region's premier resorts," stated Pam Wilby, the General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort.
"Having won numerous accolades at the World Travel Awards for the past six years ourselves, we now have the honour and privilege to welcome some of the leading players in the industry for what is sure to be one of the biggest nights of the year in the social calendar of Dubai."
Famously known as "the Oscars of the travel industry", the World Travel Awards honour the best hotels and resorts, airlines, tourism authorities, tour operators, ski resorts, cruise ships and many more companies and associations in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry in countries across the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...