Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa to be rebranded after being sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts
SuperClubs has announced that Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the resort was recently sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts. The takeover is being carried out with minimum disruption and tourists will be able to continue to enjoy Jamaica holidays as usual.
Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the Jamaican resort was sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts.
The resort's current operator SuperClubs announced the sale and said that the rebranding will be effective from 17th April, 2013 and will not affect current bookings for Jamaica holidays.
"Breezes Grand Negril has enjoyed thousands of loyal, returning guests over the years who I am certain will be happy with the new ownership," stated John Issa, the Chairman of SuperClubs.
The resort was established in 1989 as the all-suite Grand Lido Negril Resort and Spa before it was rebranded as Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in 2009.
Issa added that the two companies are "working together to ensure a smooth transition of ownership with no interruption to service," and most of the staff will remain and current reservations will be honoured.
This is the second of SuperClubs' Jamaica hotels that have recently been sold. The adults-only Hedonism II resort in Negril was sold in February to Marshmallow Ltd. Last year, SuperClubs sold Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa to Blue Diamond and the resorts has since been re-branded as Memories White Sands Beach Resort and Spa.
"It's no secret our focus over the last few years has shifted," commented Issa. "This sale of Breezes Grand Negril concludes our restructuring plans and now we can focus on our expansion program in the Northern Caribbean."
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With pristine white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, soaring mountains, and lush rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice during tropical holidays in Jamaica.
There are plenty of natural sights to explore throughout holidays to Jamaica including, Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, tropical botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, and the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Tourists can also visit famous attractions such as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...