Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa to be rebranded after being sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts
SuperClubs has announced that Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the resort was recently sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts. The takeover is being carried out with minimum disruption and tourists will be able to continue to enjoy Jamaica holidays as usual.
Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the Jamaican resort was sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts.
The resort's current operator SuperClubs announced the sale and said that the rebranding will be effective from 17th April, 2013 and will not affect current bookings for Jamaica holidays.
"Breezes Grand Negril has enjoyed thousands of loyal, returning guests over the years who I am certain will be happy with the new ownership," stated John Issa, the Chairman of SuperClubs.
The resort was established in 1989 as the all-suite Grand Lido Negril Resort and Spa before it was rebranded as Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in 2009.
Issa added that the two companies are "working together to ensure a smooth transition of ownership with no interruption to service," and most of the staff will remain and current reservations will be honoured.
This is the second of SuperClubs' Jamaica hotels that have recently been sold. The adults-only Hedonism II resort in Negril was sold in February to Marshmallow Ltd. Last year, SuperClubs sold Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa to Blue Diamond and the resorts has since been re-branded as Memories White Sands Beach Resort and Spa.
"It's no secret our focus over the last few years has shifted," commented Issa. "This sale of Breezes Grand Negril concludes our restructuring plans and now we can focus on our expansion program in the Northern Caribbean."
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With pristine white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, soaring mountains, and lush rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice during tropical holidays in Jamaica.
There are plenty of natural sights to explore throughout holidays to Jamaica including, Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, tropical botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, and the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Tourists can also visit famous attractions such as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...