Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa to be rebranded after being sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts
SuperClubs has announced that Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the resort was recently sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts. The takeover is being carried out with minimum disruption and tourists will be able to continue to enjoy Jamaica holidays as usual.
Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the Jamaican resort was sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts.
The resort's current operator SuperClubs announced the sale and said that the rebranding will be effective from 17th April, 2013 and will not affect current bookings for Jamaica holidays.
"Breezes Grand Negril has enjoyed thousands of loyal, returning guests over the years who I am certain will be happy with the new ownership," stated John Issa, the Chairman of SuperClubs.
The resort was established in 1989 as the all-suite Grand Lido Negril Resort and Spa before it was rebranded as Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in 2009.
Issa added that the two companies are "working together to ensure a smooth transition of ownership with no interruption to service," and most of the staff will remain and current reservations will be honoured.
This is the second of SuperClubs' Jamaica hotels that have recently been sold. The adults-only Hedonism II resort in Negril was sold in February to Marshmallow Ltd. Last year, SuperClubs sold Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa to Blue Diamond and the resorts has since been re-branded as Memories White Sands Beach Resort and Spa.
"It's no secret our focus over the last few years has shifted," commented Issa. "This sale of Breezes Grand Negril concludes our restructuring plans and now we can focus on our expansion program in the Northern Caribbean."
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With pristine white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, soaring mountains, and lush rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice during tropical holidays in Jamaica.
There are plenty of natural sights to explore throughout holidays to Jamaica including, Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, tropical botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, and the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Tourists can also visit famous attractions such as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...