The Royal Cancun voted as Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the About.com Readers' Choice Awards
Readers of About.com have voted The Royal Cancun as the Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the Readers' Choice Awards. The resort was voted for its ocean view luxurious suites, great staff, and array of upscale facilities including an ocean view spa where guests can indulge during Cancun holidays.
The Royal Cancun has been honoured in the About.com Readers' Choice Awards after being voted as the Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico.
Readers of the website voted for the resort, which offers luxurious Cancun holidays, after five finalists were chosen in seven different categories in Mexico Travel. Thousands of readers voted and the overall winners were chosen from each category.
On the About.com site, it stated: "The Royal Cancun has it all! Every suite has a breath-taking ocean view, awesome beds and a Jacuzzi in every suite, the rain forest showers, all the outstanding restaurants, the incredible shows, the bars, and of course the tremendous staff that seems like they really enjoy what they do!."
The adults-only all inclusive resort is set upon a white sand beach in the heart of Cancun's popular Hotel Zone. Travellers taking holidays in Cancun at the resort can relax in elegant guest suites whilst absorbing stunning views of the sparkling azure ocean.
The Cancun hotel's design is a modern take on a traditional hacienda and the all-suite accommodation ranges from Royal Junior Suites with handcrafted furniture and private terraces, to Royal Swim-Up Master Suites with semi-private pool areas and private terraces.
The lavish suites feature modern amenities such as rotating LCD TVs, a Boise music systems, in-room bars, and spa-style bathrooms with walk-in showers, body jets and Bvlgari products.
In Cancun, hotel guests can savour gourmet cuisine in twelve restaurants and lounge areas, or indulge in some pampering and eco-holistic Mayan treatments at the ocean-view SPAzul spa.
The AAA Four Diamond hotel is Real Resorts' flagship property and guests can enjoy the services of dedicated private butlers who are available to help with unpacking luggage, booking dinner reservations, arranging hydrotherapy candles each evening, and much more.
Real Resorts owns and operates four all inclusive resorts in Cancun and Playa del Carmen under "The Royal" and "Gran" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...