The Royal Cancun voted as Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the About.com Readers' Choice Awards
Readers of About.com have voted The Royal Cancun as the Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the Readers' Choice Awards. The resort was voted for its ocean view luxurious suites, great staff, and array of upscale facilities including an ocean view spa where guests can indulge during Cancun holidays.
The Royal Cancun has been honoured in the About.com Readers' Choice Awards after being voted as the Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico.
Readers of the website voted for the resort, which offers luxurious Cancun holidays, after five finalists were chosen in seven different categories in Mexico Travel. Thousands of readers voted and the overall winners were chosen from each category.
On the About.com site, it stated: "The Royal Cancun has it all! Every suite has a breath-taking ocean view, awesome beds and a Jacuzzi in every suite, the rain forest showers, all the outstanding restaurants, the incredible shows, the bars, and of course the tremendous staff that seems like they really enjoy what they do!."
The adults-only all inclusive resort is set upon a white sand beach in the heart of Cancun's popular Hotel Zone. Travellers taking holidays in Cancun at the resort can relax in elegant guest suites whilst absorbing stunning views of the sparkling azure ocean.
The Cancun hotel's design is a modern take on a traditional hacienda and the all-suite accommodation ranges from Royal Junior Suites with handcrafted furniture and private terraces, to Royal Swim-Up Master Suites with semi-private pool areas and private terraces.
The lavish suites feature modern amenities such as rotating LCD TVs, a Boise music systems, in-room bars, and spa-style bathrooms with walk-in showers, body jets and Bvlgari products.
In Cancun, hotel guests can savour gourmet cuisine in twelve restaurants and lounge areas, or indulge in some pampering and eco-holistic Mayan treatments at the ocean-view SPAzul spa.
The AAA Four Diamond hotel is Real Resorts' flagship property and guests can enjoy the services of dedicated private butlers who are available to help with unpacking luggage, booking dinner reservations, arranging hydrotherapy candles each evening, and much more.
Real Resorts owns and operates four all inclusive resorts in Cancun and Playa del Carmen under "The Royal" and "Gran" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...