Grand Velas Riviera Maya announces dedicated butlers for Grand Class Suite guests
Travellers who are seeking a luxurious experience and high level of service during Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya will receive exactly this and more at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Playa del Carmen in Mexico. The resort has recently launched the dedicated Grand Class Butlers Concierge programme.
Holidaymakers visiting the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort in Mexico will be in for a treat after it recently unveiled its dedicated Butler Concierge programme.
Travellers taking Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya in the resort's 90 upscale Grand Class Suites will be able to enjoy a high level of service from their own personal butler.
The dedicated butlers are on hand to help with a selection of services including unpacking luggage, booking dinner reservations, organising sightseeing excursions, arranging airport transfers, booking spa appointments and organising purchases to be shipped to guests' homes.
The butlers are multilingual and receive 180 hours of training in the classroom and 60 hours of service training before they gain their "ambassador" status.
"Our guests ask us for many things, and we do everything within our means to satisfy their requests," commented Fernando Garcia Rossette, the Managing director of Grand Velas Resorts.
"Guests have asked our butlers for everything, including acquiring an elephant for a wedding with less than 24 hours notice, acquiring an unusual orchid from another country, preparing special foods, and even dancing in order to get a baby to fall asleep."
The Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort is one of the most luxurious all inclusive Riviera Maya hotels in the region and is located near Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land made up of a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a white sandy beach.
The resort has 491 suites ranging from 1,184 to 3,767-square feet, each boasting elegant furnishings and modern amenities including in-suite plunge pools, 42-inch plasma TVs, whirlpool baths, espresso machines, and much more.
Visitors can choose from three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites which are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
In the Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy the hotel's high end facilities such as an 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving international cuisine.
As well as being a prime hotspot for holidays near Cancun, the resort is a popular choice for destination wedding and honeymoons with a collection of idyllic settings for romantic ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...