Grand Velas Riviera Maya announces dedicated butlers for Grand Class Suite guests
Travellers who are seeking a luxurious experience and high level of service during Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya will receive exactly this and more at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Playa del Carmen in Mexico. The resort has recently launched the dedicated Grand Class Butlers Concierge programme.
Holidaymakers visiting the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort in Mexico will be in for a treat after it recently unveiled its dedicated Butler Concierge programme.
Travellers taking Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya in the resort's 90 upscale Grand Class Suites will be able to enjoy a high level of service from their own personal butler.
The dedicated butlers are on hand to help with a selection of services including unpacking luggage, booking dinner reservations, organising sightseeing excursions, arranging airport transfers, booking spa appointments and organising purchases to be shipped to guests' homes.
The butlers are multilingual and receive 180 hours of training in the classroom and 60 hours of service training before they gain their "ambassador" status.
"Our guests ask us for many things, and we do everything within our means to satisfy their requests," commented Fernando Garcia Rossette, the Managing director of Grand Velas Resorts.
"Guests have asked our butlers for everything, including acquiring an elephant for a wedding with less than 24 hours notice, acquiring an unusual orchid from another country, preparing special foods, and even dancing in order to get a baby to fall asleep."
The Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort is one of the most luxurious all inclusive Riviera Maya hotels in the region and is located near Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land made up of a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a white sandy beach.
The resort has 491 suites ranging from 1,184 to 3,767-square feet, each boasting elegant furnishings and modern amenities including in-suite plunge pools, 42-inch plasma TVs, whirlpool baths, espresso machines, and much more.
Visitors can choose from three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites which are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
In the Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy the hotel's high end facilities such as an 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving international cuisine.
As well as being a prime hotspot for holidays near Cancun, the resort is a popular choice for destination wedding and honeymoons with a collection of idyllic settings for romantic ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...