Grand Velas Riviera Maya announces dedicated butlers for Grand Class Suite guests
Travellers who are seeking a luxurious experience and high level of service during Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya will receive exactly this and more at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Playa del Carmen in Mexico. The resort has recently launched the dedicated Grand Class Butlers Concierge programme.
Holidaymakers visiting the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort in Mexico will be in for a treat after it recently unveiled its dedicated Butler Concierge programme.
Travellers taking Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya in the resort's 90 upscale Grand Class Suites will be able to enjoy a high level of service from their own personal butler.
The dedicated butlers are on hand to help with a selection of services including unpacking luggage, booking dinner reservations, organising sightseeing excursions, arranging airport transfers, booking spa appointments and organising purchases to be shipped to guests' homes.
The butlers are multilingual and receive 180 hours of training in the classroom and 60 hours of service training before they gain their "ambassador" status.
"Our guests ask us for many things, and we do everything within our means to satisfy their requests," commented Fernando Garcia Rossette, the Managing director of Grand Velas Resorts.
"Guests have asked our butlers for everything, including acquiring an elephant for a wedding with less than 24 hours notice, acquiring an unusual orchid from another country, preparing special foods, and even dancing in order to get a baby to fall asleep."
The Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort is one of the most luxurious all inclusive Riviera Maya hotels in the region and is located near Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land made up of a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a white sandy beach.
The resort has 491 suites ranging from 1,184 to 3,767-square feet, each boasting elegant furnishings and modern amenities including in-suite plunge pools, 42-inch plasma TVs, whirlpool baths, espresso machines, and much more.
Visitors can choose from three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites which are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
In the Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy the hotel's high end facilities such as an 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving international cuisine.
As well as being a prime hotspot for holidays near Cancun, the resort is a popular choice for destination wedding and honeymoons with a collection of idyllic settings for romantic ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...