Coco Collection to open new Mauritius Hotel, Sankhara Villas, on April, 2013
Coco Collection has announced that Sankhara Villas on the beautiful island of Mauritius will be opening its doors on April, 2013. Tourists will be able to book luxurious Mauritius holidays at the resort which sits in the pretty village of Poste-la-Fayette on the East Coast of the Indian Ocean island.
Coco Collection has revealed that Sankhara Villas will open its doors to holidaymakers on April, 2013.
The luxurious hotel will be Coco Collection's debut property outside the Maldives and tourists taking Mauritius holidays will be able to relax amid the tranquil surroundings on the east coast of the island.
Located on one acre of verdant tropical grounds in the pretty village of Poste-la-Fayette, the beachfront Mauritius hotel has two villas: Villas Tiara and Villa Almira. Both properties feature unique Balinese architecture and distinctive interior design and furnishings.
Villa Tiara boats 550-square-metres of elegant living space and five separate bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms. The villa can accommodate up to 14 people and guests can relax in the private hammam; dine in the two fully-equipped kitchens and three dining areas; or enjoy the surround sound entertainments system.
Villa Almira has 430-square-metres of living space featuring contemporary and colourful Moroccan design. The property boasts three spacious en-suite bedrooms which can accommodate up to nine guests, as well as a large dining and sitting room, a second lounge and TV room, and an additional kitchen and two indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Both villas have al fresco rainforest showers and swimming pools and guests can relax during their holidays to Mauritius on the veranda of the private beachfront gardens and enjoy stunning views of the turquoise lagoon.
The awarding-winning chef, Arlando, will be leading a talented kitchen team to provide an array of local and international cuisine for visitors.
The resort provides a perfect retreat for relaxing holidays in Mauritius and guests can take advantage of the Mauritius hotel's facilities and activities that include aqua-gym, yoga, Tai Chi, meditation, live classical and jazz music, free pedalos and kayaks, boat excursions, deep-sea fishing, and dolphin watching tours. Tourists will also be in close proximity to five outstanding golf courses.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...