Coco Collection to open new Mauritius Hotel, Sankhara Villas, on April, 2013
Coco Collection has announced that Sankhara Villas on the beautiful island of Mauritius will be opening its doors on April, 2013. Tourists will be able to book luxurious Mauritius holidays at the resort which sits in the pretty village of Poste-la-Fayette on the East Coast of the Indian Ocean island.
Coco Collection has revealed that Sankhara Villas will open its doors to holidaymakers on April, 2013.
The luxurious hotel will be Coco Collection's debut property outside the Maldives and tourists taking Mauritius holidays will be able to relax amid the tranquil surroundings on the east coast of the island.
Located on one acre of verdant tropical grounds in the pretty village of Poste-la-Fayette, the beachfront Mauritius hotel has two villas: Villas Tiara and Villa Almira. Both properties feature unique Balinese architecture and distinctive interior design and furnishings.
Villa Tiara boats 550-square-metres of elegant living space and five separate bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms. The villa can accommodate up to 14 people and guests can relax in the private hammam; dine in the two fully-equipped kitchens and three dining areas; or enjoy the surround sound entertainments system.
Villa Almira has 430-square-metres of living space featuring contemporary and colourful Moroccan design. The property boasts three spacious en-suite bedrooms which can accommodate up to nine guests, as well as a large dining and sitting room, a second lounge and TV room, and an additional kitchen and two indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Both villas have al fresco rainforest showers and swimming pools and guests can relax during their holidays to Mauritius on the veranda of the private beachfront gardens and enjoy stunning views of the turquoise lagoon.
The awarding-winning chef, Arlando, will be leading a talented kitchen team to provide an array of local and international cuisine for visitors.
The resort provides a perfect retreat for relaxing holidays in Mauritius and guests can take advantage of the Mauritius hotel's facilities and activities that include aqua-gym, yoga, Tai Chi, meditation, live classical and jazz music, free pedalos and kayaks, boat excursions, deep-sea fishing, and dolphin watching tours. Tourists will also be in close proximity to five outstanding golf courses.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...