Hilton open refurbished hotel in Alexandria, Egypt
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has opened the Hilton Alexandria Corniche to tourists taking Egypt holidays following extensive refurbishments. The 158-room property is the second Hilton hotel in Alexandria and has undergone renovations and enhancements in the guest rooms, restaurants, public areas and exterior grounds.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second hotel in Alexandria, Egypt. The Hilton Alexandria Corniche opened to tourists taking Egypt holidays and business travellers, following a rebranding and refurbishment programme.
The Hilton brand's signature enhancements have been added and renovations have been carried out throughout the 158-room Egypt hotel in the guest rooms, public areas, restaurants, and exterior grounds. Guest rooms have been updated with modern amenities and stylish furnishing and wireless internet has been installed throughout the Alexandria hotel.
"For over five decades, Hilton Hotels and Resorts has been the hotel brand of choice for visitors to Egypt and I am proud and delighted our legacy continues as we officially open the stunning Hilton Alexandria Corniche in the vibrant and exciting community of Egypt's second city," stated Rob Palleschi, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels and Resorts.
The Egypt hotel's Royal Floor has been upgraded and features classic baroque style, creating a luxurious environment for guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt. Located on the city's Corniche in an exclusive district of Alexandria, the property overlooks the private beach and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
In Alexandria, holidaymakers can enjoy the hotel's upscale facilities including restaurants such as Brasserie La Corniche, Sahar El-Laialy and fusion cuisine and music in the nightclub, Club 35; the expansive panoramic pool; a 24-hour fitness centre and wellness facility; 11 modern meeting spaces available, the Qait Bay Ballroom, and a 24-hour business centre.
"Hilton Alexandria Corniche perfectly complements our city based property, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, and is a welcome addition to our growing, quality portfolio for Middle East and Africa," added Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East and Africa.
Hilton Worldwide now operates more than 20 hotels for holidays to Egypt in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor, Alexandria, Nuweiba, Dahab, Taba, and Marsa Alam.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...