Hilton open refurbished hotel in Alexandria, Egypt
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has opened the Hilton Alexandria Corniche to tourists taking Egypt holidays following extensive refurbishments. The 158-room property is the second Hilton hotel in Alexandria and has undergone renovations and enhancements in the guest rooms, restaurants, public areas and exterior grounds.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second hotel in Alexandria, Egypt. The Hilton Alexandria Corniche opened to tourists taking Egypt holidays and business travellers, following a rebranding and refurbishment programme.
The Hilton brand's signature enhancements have been added and renovations have been carried out throughout the 158-room Egypt hotel in the guest rooms, public areas, restaurants, and exterior grounds. Guest rooms have been updated with modern amenities and stylish furnishing and wireless internet has been installed throughout the Alexandria hotel.
"For over five decades, Hilton Hotels and Resorts has been the hotel brand of choice for visitors to Egypt and I am proud and delighted our legacy continues as we officially open the stunning Hilton Alexandria Corniche in the vibrant and exciting community of Egypt's second city," stated Rob Palleschi, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels and Resorts.
The Egypt hotel's Royal Floor has been upgraded and features classic baroque style, creating a luxurious environment for guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt. Located on the city's Corniche in an exclusive district of Alexandria, the property overlooks the private beach and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
In Alexandria, holidaymakers can enjoy the hotel's upscale facilities including restaurants such as Brasserie La Corniche, Sahar El-Laialy and fusion cuisine and music in the nightclub, Club 35; the expansive panoramic pool; a 24-hour fitness centre and wellness facility; 11 modern meeting spaces available, the Qait Bay Ballroom, and a 24-hour business centre.
"Hilton Alexandria Corniche perfectly complements our city based property, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, and is a welcome addition to our growing, quality portfolio for Middle East and Africa," added Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East and Africa.
Hilton Worldwide now operates more than 20 hotels for holidays to Egypt in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor, Alexandria, Nuweiba, Dahab, Taba, and Marsa Alam.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...