Hilton open refurbished hotel in Alexandria, Egypt
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has opened the Hilton Alexandria Corniche to tourists taking Egypt holidays following extensive refurbishments. The 158-room property is the second Hilton hotel in Alexandria and has undergone renovations and enhancements in the guest rooms, restaurants, public areas and exterior grounds.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second hotel in Alexandria, Egypt. The Hilton Alexandria Corniche opened to tourists taking Egypt holidays and business travellers, following a rebranding and refurbishment programme.
The Hilton brand's signature enhancements have been added and renovations have been carried out throughout the 158-room Egypt hotel in the guest rooms, public areas, restaurants, and exterior grounds. Guest rooms have been updated with modern amenities and stylish furnishing and wireless internet has been installed throughout the Alexandria hotel.
"For over five decades, Hilton Hotels and Resorts has been the hotel brand of choice for visitors to Egypt and I am proud and delighted our legacy continues as we officially open the stunning Hilton Alexandria Corniche in the vibrant and exciting community of Egypt's second city," stated Rob Palleschi, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels and Resorts.
The Egypt hotel's Royal Floor has been upgraded and features classic baroque style, creating a luxurious environment for guests who are enjoying holidays in Egypt. Located on the city's Corniche in an exclusive district of Alexandria, the property overlooks the private beach and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
In Alexandria, holidaymakers can enjoy the hotel's upscale facilities including restaurants such as Brasserie La Corniche, Sahar El-Laialy and fusion cuisine and music in the nightclub, Club 35; the expansive panoramic pool; a 24-hour fitness centre and wellness facility; 11 modern meeting spaces available, the Qait Bay Ballroom, and a 24-hour business centre.
"Hilton Alexandria Corniche perfectly complements our city based property, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, and is a welcome addition to our growing, quality portfolio for Middle East and Africa," added Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East and Africa.
Hilton Worldwide now operates more than 20 hotels for holidays to Egypt in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor, Alexandria, Nuweiba, Dahab, Taba, and Marsa Alam.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...