African Insignia Hotels expands its portfolio of South Africa hotels
The Hampshire hotel, the Champagne Sports Resort and the Pumula Beach Hotel are the latest South African hotels to join African Insignia Hotels' impressive portfolio. As the South African holiday industry exhibits impressive growth, each of these three hotels stand to benefit from AIH's marketing capabilities- a key factor for any hotel hoping to expand their reach.
African Insignia Hotels (AIH) has recently announced the addition of three popular South Africa hotels to its network- the Hampshire Hotel Ballito, the Champagne Sports Resort and its sister hotel the Pumula Beach Hotel. The addition of these three hotels are a key strategic move for AIH as they seek to become the number one hotel group for those planning to travel to South Africa.
Each of these three South Africa hotels has something unique to offer their guests. From the Hampshire hotel’s signature luxurious Hampshire Comfort Beds with custom made duvets, pillows and linen all designed to ensure a restful nights sleep to the unbeatable mountain and garden views offered at the Champagne Sports Resort and the exclusive location of the Pumula Beach Hotel. Situated on a stretch of protected beach on South Africa’s South Coast the Pumula Beach Hotel is ideal spot for travellers interested in whale and dolphin watching. With AIH’s marketing talents there is little doubt that these three hotels will soon join the list of hotel’s thriving from the increased popularity of holidays in South Africa.
The South African Ministry of Tourism recently announced impressive results that will undoubtedly give the nation’s tourism sector a morale boost. According to Tourism Minister Mathinus van Schalkwk, there was a 10.4 per cent increase in the number of foreign visitors to South Africa in the period January to October 2012 when compared to the same period in 2011. The figures also indicate that the performance of the South African holiday industry has exceeded global standards with the global tourism growth at just four per cent in 2012 according to figures released by the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
South Africa President Zuma has congratulated his nation’s tourism sector and also underscored the important role that marketing plays in supporting the industry’s continued growth. “We are pleased to see that the considerable investment by government and the private sector in the tourism industry and our continued targeted marketing around the world [is] beginning to pay off. We congratulate the tourism sectors on this achievement. We want to make a huge success of the BRICS summit in Durban this month, as this is also an enormous marketing opportunity for the republic. We urge our tour operators and South Africans in general to use this opportunity to market the country further as part of boosting the economy and creating jobs,” stated President Zuma.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
Situated outside the city in a quiet and uplifting location by the seaside, the Ezzahra Dar Tunis enjoys a wonderfully...