African Insignia Hotels expands its portfolio of South Africa hotels
The Hampshire hotel, the Champagne Sports Resort and the Pumula Beach Hotel are the latest South African hotels to join African Insignia Hotels' impressive portfolio. As the South African holiday industry exhibits impressive growth, each of these three hotels stand to benefit from AIH's marketing capabilities- a key factor for any hotel hoping to expand their reach.
African Insignia Hotels (AIH) has recently announced the addition of three popular South Africa hotels to its network- the Hampshire Hotel Ballito, the Champagne Sports Resort and its sister hotel the Pumula Beach Hotel. The addition of these three hotels are a key strategic move for AIH as they seek to become the number one hotel group for those planning to travel to South Africa.
Each of these three South Africa hotels has something unique to offer their guests. From the Hampshire hotel’s signature luxurious Hampshire Comfort Beds with custom made duvets, pillows and linen all designed to ensure a restful nights sleep to the unbeatable mountain and garden views offered at the Champagne Sports Resort and the exclusive location of the Pumula Beach Hotel. Situated on a stretch of protected beach on South Africa’s South Coast the Pumula Beach Hotel is ideal spot for travellers interested in whale and dolphin watching. With AIH’s marketing talents there is little doubt that these three hotels will soon join the list of hotel’s thriving from the increased popularity of holidays in South Africa.
The South African Ministry of Tourism recently announced impressive results that will undoubtedly give the nation’s tourism sector a morale boost. According to Tourism Minister Mathinus van Schalkwk, there was a 10.4 per cent increase in the number of foreign visitors to South Africa in the period January to October 2012 when compared to the same period in 2011. The figures also indicate that the performance of the South African holiday industry has exceeded global standards with the global tourism growth at just four per cent in 2012 according to figures released by the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
South Africa President Zuma has congratulated his nation’s tourism sector and also underscored the important role that marketing plays in supporting the industry’s continued growth. “We are pleased to see that the considerable investment by government and the private sector in the tourism industry and our continued targeted marketing around the world [is] beginning to pay off. We congratulate the tourism sectors on this achievement. We want to make a huge success of the BRICS summit in Durban this month, as this is also an enormous marketing opportunity for the republic. We urge our tour operators and South Africans in general to use this opportunity to market the country further as part of boosting the economy and creating jobs,” stated President Zuma.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
In close proximity to the business district and right in the midst of all the action in Tunis, El Hana International is...