African Insignia Hotels expands its portfolio of South Africa hotels
The Hampshire hotel, the Champagne Sports Resort and the Pumula Beach Hotel are the latest South African hotels to join African Insignia Hotels' impressive portfolio. As the South African holiday industry exhibits impressive growth, each of these three hotels stand to benefit from AIH's marketing capabilities- a key factor for any hotel hoping to expand their reach.
African Insignia Hotels (AIH) has recently announced the addition of three popular South Africa hotels to its network- the Hampshire Hotel Ballito, the Champagne Sports Resort and its sister hotel the Pumula Beach Hotel. The addition of these three hotels are a key strategic move for AIH as they seek to become the number one hotel group for those planning to travel to South Africa.
Each of these three South Africa hotels has something unique to offer their guests. From the Hampshire hotel’s signature luxurious Hampshire Comfort Beds with custom made duvets, pillows and linen all designed to ensure a restful nights sleep to the unbeatable mountain and garden views offered at the Champagne Sports Resort and the exclusive location of the Pumula Beach Hotel. Situated on a stretch of protected beach on South Africa’s South Coast the Pumula Beach Hotel is ideal spot for travellers interested in whale and dolphin watching. With AIH’s marketing talents there is little doubt that these three hotels will soon join the list of hotel’s thriving from the increased popularity of holidays in South Africa.
The South African Ministry of Tourism recently announced impressive results that will undoubtedly give the nation’s tourism sector a morale boost. According to Tourism Minister Mathinus van Schalkwk, there was a 10.4 per cent increase in the number of foreign visitors to South Africa in the period January to October 2012 when compared to the same period in 2011. The figures also indicate that the performance of the South African holiday industry has exceeded global standards with the global tourism growth at just four per cent in 2012 according to figures released by the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
South Africa President Zuma has congratulated his nation’s tourism sector and also underscored the important role that marketing plays in supporting the industry’s continued growth. “We are pleased to see that the considerable investment by government and the private sector in the tourism industry and our continued targeted marketing around the world [is] beginning to pay off. We congratulate the tourism sectors on this achievement. We want to make a huge success of the BRICS summit in Durban this month, as this is also an enormous marketing opportunity for the republic. We urge our tour operators and South Africans in general to use this opportunity to market the country further as part of boosting the economy and creating jobs,” stated President Zuma.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Discover Morocco with plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment for the whole family
Benefit from the private balcony with wonderful garden or sea views at Agadir Beach Club
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the activities for everyone to enjoy - indoor pool, kids' club, beach volleyball, table tennis and more
- Relax and enjoy the fabulous spa services and all massage treatment rooms
- Elegant and modern restaurants offering international, seafood, French, Moroccan and Italian cuisines
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...