Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa to open for Sri Lanka holidaymakers in April 2013
Thailand's leading operator of hotels, Centara Hotels and Resorts, has announced that Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka will be open for Sri Lanka holidays in April, 2013. The property is located on the northeast coast in Passikudah Bay and is perfect for couples, families and water sports enthusiasts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts, the leading hotel operator in Thailand, has revealed that its newest property in Sri Lanka will be opening its doors to holidaymakers in April, 2013.
Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka is situated in on the northeast coast of the island in Passikudah Bay and is an idyllic spot for couples, families or tourists looking for active Sri Lanka holidays.
The luxurious Sri Lanka hotel's facilities include the Spa Cenvaree, a modern fitness centre, an all day restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a lounge bar, and the Bay Ballroom which can accommodate up to 150 people and is perfect for weddings, dinners or conferences.
Guest can relax in comfortable, modern rooms and suites during their stay in Sri Lanka, all of which boast a private balcony or terrace.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest hotel chain in Thailand which offers a wide selection of luxury properties in cities and towns across the country, including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Mae Sot, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, and Krabi.
International Centara properties include Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the Himalaya Mountains; the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea; and now the Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka, on the sandy shore fringed with turquoise bay waters.
Sri Lanka is well known for its breathtaking natural scenery and diverse ecosystem comprising miles of pristine sandy beaches, soaring mountains, rolling green hills, thriving wildlife sanctuaries, lush nature parks, and an array of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
The nation's tourism arrivals significantly dropped during the 25-year-long civil war but since the end of conflict in 2009, the island has seen a boost in the number of tourists visiting Sri Lanka as travellers regain confidence in safe travel to the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Take advantage of this twin destination combination treat
- Enjoy themed nights with flavours from around the world in Sri Lanka
- Discover the wonder of Old and New Delhi with a guided, full day city tour
- Visit the City Palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka and beach Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....