Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa to open for Sri Lanka holidaymakers in April 2013
Thailand's leading operator of hotels, Centara Hotels and Resorts, has announced that Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka will be open for Sri Lanka holidays in April, 2013. The property is located on the northeast coast in Passikudah Bay and is perfect for couples, families and water sports enthusiasts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts, the leading hotel operator in Thailand, has revealed that its newest property in Sri Lanka will be opening its doors to holidaymakers in April, 2013.
Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka is situated in on the northeast coast of the island in Passikudah Bay and is an idyllic spot for couples, families or tourists looking for active Sri Lanka holidays.
The luxurious Sri Lanka hotel's facilities include the Spa Cenvaree, a modern fitness centre, an all day restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a lounge bar, and the Bay Ballroom which can accommodate up to 150 people and is perfect for weddings, dinners or conferences.
Guest can relax in comfortable, modern rooms and suites during their stay in Sri Lanka, all of which boast a private balcony or terrace.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest hotel chain in Thailand which offers a wide selection of luxury properties in cities and towns across the country, including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Mae Sot, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, and Krabi.
International Centara properties include Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the Himalaya Mountains; the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea; and now the Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka, on the sandy shore fringed with turquoise bay waters.
Sri Lanka is well known for its breathtaking natural scenery and diverse ecosystem comprising miles of pristine sandy beaches, soaring mountains, rolling green hills, thriving wildlife sanctuaries, lush nature parks, and an array of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
The nation's tourism arrivals significantly dropped during the 25-year-long civil war but since the end of conflict in 2009, the island has seen a boost in the number of tourists visiting Sri Lanka as travellers regain confidence in safe travel to the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting Ã la carte menus and buffet style
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
Embark on a holiday of a lifetime with this amazing twin centre special offer
- Indulge your senses with the amazing spa treatments at the Avani Kalutara
- Enjoy an authentic Rajasthani meal with a local Indian family in Jaipur
- Buy some amazing souvenirs made by sculptors who claim to be direct descendants of the craftsmen who built the Taj Mahal
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...