New Radisson hotels and resorts to open in the Caribbean
The Carlson Rezider Hotel Group continues to expand in the Caribbean. On their annual business conference, they announced the development of three new Caribbean hotels and resorts by Radisson and drew attention to their recently-opened Costa Rica venue.
The prestigious and renowned Carlson Rezider Hotel group continues to increase its presence in the Caribbean, with the development of several new Radisson properties.
The group, which recently met for its annual business conference, also drew attention to their recently-launched project, the Park Inn by Radisson, one of the newest city hotels in Costa Rica’s capital, San Jose, which just opened to the public a month ago. The urban 135-room hotel, proves an appealing option for business travellers that are in need of a quality hotel with modern amenities. The cuisine is also one of the venue’s best perks, as it features the Carlson Rezidor’s restaurant concept, RBG, and if the first in Central America to offer an international menu with a local spin.
The Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, St George and the Radisson Port of Spain Trinidad are the three new amazing properties which are still being developed by the hotel group. Bob Kleinschmidt, chief development officer and chief financial officer, Americas, stated he was thrilled with the new projects and that he expected the hotel group to keep expanding their properties in the region. “We are thrilled to further expand our brands in South America and the Caribbean,” he said “We look forward to capturing the attention of both high-end business and leisure travellers with these keys destinations, while providing unmatched accommodations and customer service.”
The Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados and the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, St George, are expected to make their debut this year, in just a few months’ time. These two luxury resorts in Barbados and Grenada will include amazing perks, ideal for tourists looking to unwind and have fun while on the Caribbean. Guests staying at the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, a 124-room property will be able to enjoy 400 feet of oceans views; as well as an authentic Caribbean restaurant and bar, situated directly over the ocean water.
Meanwhile, the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort in St George will offer visitors the opportunity of taking part in energetic activities like scuba diving and tennis. However if guests prefer to remain in the comfort of their chambers, they will be able to relish on more than 1000 feet of pristine ocean views from any of the 229 rooms. Other perks include an outdoor swimming pool and swim-up bar and an all-day dining restaurant in addition to a beachfront snack and cocktail bar.
The third marvellous venue, Radisson Port of Spain Trinidad, is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013. The venue will be a gem among the new Caribbean hotels and resorts by Radisson as it will prove to be a great choice for both business and leisure travellers that search for a well-located resort with modern amenities. The amazing urban property will include 243 rooms and more than 15 000 square feet of convention space for meetings, while offering leisure guests a refreshing outdoor swimming pool and a Caribbean-inspired restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...