New Radisson hotels and resorts to open in the Caribbean
The Carlson Rezider Hotel Group continues to expand in the Caribbean. On their annual business conference, they announced the development of three new Caribbean hotels and resorts by Radisson and drew attention to their recently-opened Costa Rica venue.
The prestigious and renowned Carlson Rezider Hotel group continues to increase its presence in the Caribbean, with the development of several new Radisson properties.
The group, which recently met for its annual business conference, also drew attention to their recently-launched project, the Park Inn by Radisson, one of the newest city hotels in Costa Rica’s capital, San Jose, which just opened to the public a month ago. The urban 135-room hotel, proves an appealing option for business travellers that are in need of a quality hotel with modern amenities. The cuisine is also one of the venue’s best perks, as it features the Carlson Rezidor’s restaurant concept, RBG, and if the first in Central America to offer an international menu with a local spin.
The Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, St George and the Radisson Port of Spain Trinidad are the three new amazing properties which are still being developed by the hotel group. Bob Kleinschmidt, chief development officer and chief financial officer, Americas, stated he was thrilled with the new projects and that he expected the hotel group to keep expanding their properties in the region. “We are thrilled to further expand our brands in South America and the Caribbean,” he said “We look forward to capturing the attention of both high-end business and leisure travellers with these keys destinations, while providing unmatched accommodations and customer service.”
The Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados and the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, St George, are expected to make their debut this year, in just a few months’ time. These two luxury resorts in Barbados and Grenada will include amazing perks, ideal for tourists looking to unwind and have fun while on the Caribbean. Guests staying at the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, a 124-room property will be able to enjoy 400 feet of oceans views; as well as an authentic Caribbean restaurant and bar, situated directly over the ocean water.
Meanwhile, the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort in St George will offer visitors the opportunity of taking part in energetic activities like scuba diving and tennis. However if guests prefer to remain in the comfort of their chambers, they will be able to relish on more than 1000 feet of pristine ocean views from any of the 229 rooms. Other perks include an outdoor swimming pool and swim-up bar and an all-day dining restaurant in addition to a beachfront snack and cocktail bar.
The third marvellous venue, Radisson Port of Spain Trinidad, is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013. The venue will be a gem among the new Caribbean hotels and resorts by Radisson as it will prove to be a great choice for both business and leisure travellers that search for a well-located resort with modern amenities. The amazing urban property will include 243 rooms and more than 15 000 square feet of convention space for meetings, while offering leisure guests a refreshing outdoor swimming pool and a Caribbean-inspired restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...