New "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday promotion offers visitors a great deal
The Jamaica Tourist Board just launched a new promotion that will draw tourists in for the spring season. The new "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday package will offer travellers a great deal on Jamaica holidays, including a free night stay on hotels, based on 3 to 5-night bookings.
Jamaica, with its mind-blowing natural beauty, including stunning waterfalls and beautiful white sand beaches, as well as its marvellous accommodations, is a wonderful holiday destination. This year, the Jamaica Tourist Board intends to raise the amount of travellers taking Jamaica holidays this spring, by launching an exciting new promotion called “Get Happy in Jamaica”. The promotion for the Caribbean destination will offer great perks, including free night stays at participating hotels.
The incentive was first shown to the public in the Volkswagen Super Bowl 2013 commercial, which illustrated the joy of tourists tapping into the Jamaican holiday spirit. The witty advert featured a U.S. office worker speaking with a Jamaican accent, while the song “Come on, Get Happy” interpreted by the famous Jamaican musician, Jimmy Cliff, was playing in the background. “Get Happy in Jamaica” will make some time-off to relax in the Caribbean more desirable to tourists.
By taking this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, they will be able to take part in any of the diverse activities this destination has to offer at a less expensive price, like hiking the Blue Mountains, horseback riding, rainforest bobsledding, deep sea fishing, bicycle tours and cliff diving, among others.
The Jamaica Tourist Board, founded in 1955 and declared as the Caribbean’s Leading Tourist Board by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, partnered up with 20 hotel landmarks for the exclusive “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. These properties will be available for booking by 15th March, and available for travel from 1st April to 30th June this year. All travellers interested in taking holidays in Jamaica for the springtime, will be able to benefit from this promotion; all it takes to book a stay at any of the wonderful hotels (which range from luxury resorts and boutique hotels to beach clubs and historic properties) is visiting their official website www.visitjamaica.com.
The GoldenEye, Hermosa Cove, Iberostar Rose Hall, Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf Resort and the Jamaica Pegasus are among the many delightful hotels that offer the fourth night free after booking a three-night stay as part of the “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. The same is true for properties like Coco La Palm and Sunset Jamaica Grande, which offer the fifth night free after booking four nights.
Even some of the top Jamaica hotels and resorts like Sandals Resort Jamaica and Jakes Hotel Villas and Spa are taking part in the promotion by welcoming the guests who have booked five nights, to stay a sixth night without paying.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...