New "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday promotion offers visitors a great deal
The Jamaica Tourist Board just launched a new promotion that will draw tourists in for the spring season. The new "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday package will offer travellers a great deal on Jamaica holidays, including a free night stay on hotels, based on 3 to 5-night bookings.
Jamaica, with its mind-blowing natural beauty, including stunning waterfalls and beautiful white sand beaches, as well as its marvellous accommodations, is a wonderful holiday destination. This year, the Jamaica Tourist Board intends to raise the amount of travellers taking Jamaica holidays this spring, by launching an exciting new promotion called “Get Happy in Jamaica”. The promotion for the Caribbean destination will offer great perks, including free night stays at participating hotels.
The incentive was first shown to the public in the Volkswagen Super Bowl 2013 commercial, which illustrated the joy of tourists tapping into the Jamaican holiday spirit. The witty advert featured a U.S. office worker speaking with a Jamaican accent, while the song “Come on, Get Happy” interpreted by the famous Jamaican musician, Jimmy Cliff, was playing in the background. “Get Happy in Jamaica” will make some time-off to relax in the Caribbean more desirable to tourists.
By taking this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, they will be able to take part in any of the diverse activities this destination has to offer at a less expensive price, like hiking the Blue Mountains, horseback riding, rainforest bobsledding, deep sea fishing, bicycle tours and cliff diving, among others.
The Jamaica Tourist Board, founded in 1955 and declared as the Caribbean’s Leading Tourist Board by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, partnered up with 20 hotel landmarks for the exclusive “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. These properties will be available for booking by 15th March, and available for travel from 1st April to 30th June this year. All travellers interested in taking holidays in Jamaica for the springtime, will be able to benefit from this promotion; all it takes to book a stay at any of the wonderful hotels (which range from luxury resorts and boutique hotels to beach clubs and historic properties) is visiting their official website www.visitjamaica.com.
The GoldenEye, Hermosa Cove, Iberostar Rose Hall, Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf Resort and the Jamaica Pegasus are among the many delightful hotels that offer the fourth night free after booking a three-night stay as part of the “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. The same is true for properties like Coco La Palm and Sunset Jamaica Grande, which offer the fifth night free after booking four nights.
Even some of the top Jamaica hotels and resorts like Sandals Resort Jamaica and Jakes Hotel Villas and Spa are taking part in the promotion by welcoming the guests who have booked five nights, to stay a sixth night without paying.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....