New "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday promotion offers visitors a great deal
The Jamaica Tourist Board just launched a new promotion that will draw tourists in for the spring season. The new "Get Happy in Jamaica" holiday package will offer travellers a great deal on Jamaica holidays, including a free night stay on hotels, based on 3 to 5-night bookings.
Jamaica, with its mind-blowing natural beauty, including stunning waterfalls and beautiful white sand beaches, as well as its marvellous accommodations, is a wonderful holiday destination. This year, the Jamaica Tourist Board intends to raise the amount of travellers taking Jamaica holidays this spring, by launching an exciting new promotion called “Get Happy in Jamaica”. The promotion for the Caribbean destination will offer great perks, including free night stays at participating hotels.
The incentive was first shown to the public in the Volkswagen Super Bowl 2013 commercial, which illustrated the joy of tourists tapping into the Jamaican holiday spirit. The witty advert featured a U.S. office worker speaking with a Jamaican accent, while the song “Come on, Get Happy” interpreted by the famous Jamaican musician, Jimmy Cliff, was playing in the background. “Get Happy in Jamaica” will make some time-off to relax in the Caribbean more desirable to tourists.
By taking this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, they will be able to take part in any of the diverse activities this destination has to offer at a less expensive price, like hiking the Blue Mountains, horseback riding, rainforest bobsledding, deep sea fishing, bicycle tours and cliff diving, among others.
The Jamaica Tourist Board, founded in 1955 and declared as the Caribbean’s Leading Tourist Board by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, partnered up with 20 hotel landmarks for the exclusive “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. These properties will be available for booking by 15th March, and available for travel from 1st April to 30th June this year. All travellers interested in taking holidays in Jamaica for the springtime, will be able to benefit from this promotion; all it takes to book a stay at any of the wonderful hotels (which range from luxury resorts and boutique hotels to beach clubs and historic properties) is visiting their official website www.visitjamaica.com.
The GoldenEye, Hermosa Cove, Iberostar Rose Hall, Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf Resort and the Jamaica Pegasus are among the many delightful hotels that offer the fourth night free after booking a three-night stay as part of the “Get Happy in Jamaica” promotion. The same is true for properties like Coco La Palm and Sunset Jamaica Grande, which offer the fifth night free after booking four nights.
Even some of the top Jamaica hotels and resorts like Sandals Resort Jamaica and Jakes Hotel Villas and Spa are taking part in the promotion by welcoming the guests who have booked five nights, to stay a sixth night without paying.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...