Cape Grace South Africa hotel named as one of the world's top hotels
The Cape Grace hotel has been recently been named the second best hotel in the world in the 2013 Trip Advisor's Traveller's Choice Awards. Additionally, the hotel was also named as the best luxury Africa hotel and one of the best hotel's in Africa for customer service. With an increased number of travellers expected to be interested in South Africa holidays in 2013, the TripAdvisor awards will be key in setting the Cape Grace hotel apart from the competition.
The Cape Grace Hotel has a long standing reputation as one of the best Cape Town hotels now it can add a couple more feathers to its cap as it was recently recognized in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travelers' Choice Awards as the second best hotel in the world, the best luxury hotel in Africa and the sixth best hotel in Africa for customer service.
Jene Barnes, The Cape Grace hotel's Global Sales Manager stated the following at the time of the announcement, "We are delighted to be included among the world's finest and take great pride in the recognition bestowed on us by our guests... This award acknowledges each and every staff member's contribution and effort to raise the bar and provide the ultimate luxury hotel experience".
Previous accolades The Cape Grace Hotel has received include, Travel and Leisure's best hotel in Africa 2011 award, and Conde Nast Traveller UK's 2011 award for best for food in Africa, Middle Esst and Indian Ocean. This latest award from TripAdvisor further solidifies Cape Grace hotel's already sterling reputation as one of the best hotels for Cape Town holidays.
Undoubtedly Cape Grace's strong performance in the Travelers Choice Awards provides a confidence boost for the hotel going into 2013. The awards also come at a time where the popularity of South Africa holidays is said to be on the rise once again. Following a two year slump owed to the global economic downturn and negative profiling of South Africa internationally, the latest Tourism Business Index recently released by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA) and FNB noted a positive upturn, specifically a, "return to normal trading levels" in Q4 2012 and "an overall positive outlook for the travel and tourism sector in 2013".
With a growing number of travellers expected to visit Cape Town in 2013, hotels like Cape Grace will be looking to set themselves apart form the competition. High profile endorsements like the Traveller's Choice Awards will go a long way in raising the profile of the Cape Grace hotel among first time travellers to South Africa.
The Traveller's Choice Awards, now in its 11th year, is based on the millions of customer reviews posted on TripAdvisor's website during the previous year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Discover the beauty of South Africa and the buzz of Dubai
- Explore amazing Dubai while staying at Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates
- Your journey in South Africa includes all meals and 2 game drives per day
- Excellent services included in the tour: 6 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Benifit from two countries in one amazing package, with this amazing offer
- Try some ice skating in Dubai, at the Hyatt Regency
- Explore the Tsitsikamma section of the Garden Route National Park
- Capture the sights of the 'Big Five' in Kruger national park
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Overview Cape Town is the “Mother City”, South Africa’s oldest city, and one of the world’s...
From the moment we depart the Friendly City of Port Elizabeth, youll see and feel the changing landscapeand why we call...