Sun International hotels launches boutique hotel in South Africa
International hotel and gaming firm Sun International has recently launched their latest hotel in South Africa the Maslow Hotel. Ideal for travellers interested in booking South Africa holidays in Sandton, home to the largest shopping center in Africa, the newly renovated hotel promises "the best sleep and the best shower in Sandton".
Travellers planning their South Africa holidays will be pleased to learn that hotels and gaming firm Sun International has recently launched it's the Maslow Hotel in Sandton South Africa. The Maslow hotel, formerly known as the Southern Sun Grayston Hotel was re launched and rebranded on 7th January 2013 after closing for renovations to the tune of R250 million in December 2011.
Upgrades to the property include internal and external refurbishments, updating the decor to a more modern style, landscaping, reconstructing the conference center and adding 13 individual meeting rooms. Acting chief executive of Sun International noted the importance of Sandton to his firm's international growth strategy, "Growing our presence in Sandton has been a major focus for Sun International and I am delighted that we now add our first business-focused hotel to our portfolio of hotels in Southern Africa".
With a named inspired by psychologist Abraham Maslow- the thinker behind Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the Maslow Hotel is on track to becoming one of the best South Africa hotels. Thanks to the level of attention paid to the thoughtful details the Maslow hotel is sure to meet the needs of even those guests with the most discerning taste.
- A designated space dubbed "the Incubator" ideal for creative workshops.
- Access to free high speed internet throughout the property.
- A media hub in every room with a docking station enabling guests to pump out their favorite tunes.
- Guests have the option of rooms with power showers or a full tub and shower.
- 40 inch flat screen televisions in every room.
- Mouth watering cuisine at the onsite Lacuna Bistro and Bar using the best locally sources fruits and vegetables.
- The Africology Spa with a range of pampering treatments from facials, wraps and massages to oxygen therapy- ideal for soothing away jet lag.
The 281 rooms Maslow hotel is located in the heart of Sandton's business district. Holidaymakers interested in cultural South Africa holidays can take advantage of the opportunity to visit the Liliesleaf Farm and Museum, this Heritage Site was once used by African National Congress activists in the 1960s and is the idea place to explore South Africa's rich history. Alternatively, holidaymakers craving a bit of retail therapy can visit Sandton City-one of Africa's largest shopping centers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...