The first ever underwater hotel to be built in Dubai
An exciting new venue like no other before, is about to be built in Dubai: the world's first ever underwater hotel. The amazing property, designed by Deep Ocean Technology, will include 21 underwater rooms, where guests will be able to enjoy unique luxury holidays in Dubai.
The luxurious Dubai will be a pioneer in the creation of an amazing new property like no other before; an underwater hotel. The lush venue, which has been designed by Polish firm, Deep Ocean Technology, will be divided in two parts: the first one, permanently above the sea level; and the second one capable of being completely submerged to a depth of 33 feet underwater. The unique hotel will be a great attraction for wealthy visitors looking to spend luxury holidays in Dubai.
Tourists who want to experiment new sensations and be part of this new amazing experience will be able to do so by staying at any of the 21 rooms available in the submersible part. Guests will also be able to enjoy, among other perks, an amazing underwater diving facility and a bar, in this unusual division.
The creators of this new plan also drew attention to the aquatic and scientific advantages of the building’s position. Everything has been designed so that guests will be able to observe all sorts of incredible submarine animals, even microscopic ones, thanks to macro photography, a special lighting system and miniature underwater vehicles operated from the inside. The hotel can make for the best underwater views of Dubai for those who don’t know how to scuba dive; but still love to see submarine life in all its splendour.
Although the main walls will be transparent, visitors won’t need to worry about their privacy inside their rooms. Deep Ocean Technology assured that they would protect guests’ comfort and respect their space. “Our guests can protect their privacy whenever necessary,” they clarified “All rooms are sound-proof and have curtains of different levels of transparency.”
Many wealthy customers are already thrilled about the construction of the first underwater hotel in Dubai. Nevertheless, this inspiring project doesn’t only prove itself interesting to the rich community. According to Botgan Gutkowski, President of BIG InvestConsult AG (the Swiss firm which will partner with Deep Ocean Technology for the task), the project has a genuine scientific and ecological value.
“We would like to create here,” he said “the International Environmental Programme and Centre of the Underwater World Protection with the Water Discus Hotel as a laboratory tool for ocean and sea environmental protection and research.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...