The first ever underwater hotel to be built in Dubai
An exciting new venue like no other before, is about to be built in Dubai: the world's first ever underwater hotel. The amazing property, designed by Deep Ocean Technology, will include 21 underwater rooms, where guests will be able to enjoy unique luxury holidays in Dubai.
The luxurious Dubai will be a pioneer in the creation of an amazing new property like no other before; an underwater hotel. The lush venue, which has been designed by Polish firm, Deep Ocean Technology, will be divided in two parts: the first one, permanently above the sea level; and the second one capable of being completely submerged to a depth of 33 feet underwater. The unique hotel will be a great attraction for wealthy visitors looking to spend luxury holidays in Dubai.
Tourists who want to experiment new sensations and be part of this new amazing experience will be able to do so by staying at any of the 21 rooms available in the submersible part. Guests will also be able to enjoy, among other perks, an amazing underwater diving facility and a bar, in this unusual division.
The creators of this new plan also drew attention to the aquatic and scientific advantages of the building’s position. Everything has been designed so that guests will be able to observe all sorts of incredible submarine animals, even microscopic ones, thanks to macro photography, a special lighting system and miniature underwater vehicles operated from the inside. The hotel can make for the best underwater views of Dubai for those who don’t know how to scuba dive; but still love to see submarine life in all its splendour.
Although the main walls will be transparent, visitors won’t need to worry about their privacy inside their rooms. Deep Ocean Technology assured that they would protect guests’ comfort and respect their space. “Our guests can protect their privacy whenever necessary,” they clarified “All rooms are sound-proof and have curtains of different levels of transparency.”
Many wealthy customers are already thrilled about the construction of the first underwater hotel in Dubai. Nevertheless, this inspiring project doesn’t only prove itself interesting to the rich community. According to Botgan Gutkowski, President of BIG InvestConsult AG (the Swiss firm which will partner with Deep Ocean Technology for the task), the project has a genuine scientific and ecological value.
“We would like to create here,” he said “the International Environmental Programme and Centre of the Underwater World Protection with the Water Discus Hotel as a laboratory tool for ocean and sea environmental protection and research.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...