The first ever underwater hotel to be built in Dubai
An exciting new venue like no other before, is about to be built in Dubai: the world's first ever underwater hotel. The amazing property, designed by Deep Ocean Technology, will include 21 underwater rooms, where guests will be able to enjoy unique luxury holidays in Dubai.
The luxurious Dubai will be a pioneer in the creation of an amazing new property like no other before; an underwater hotel. The lush venue, which has been designed by Polish firm, Deep Ocean Technology, will be divided in two parts: the first one, permanently above the sea level; and the second one capable of being completely submerged to a depth of 33 feet underwater. The unique hotel will be a great attraction for wealthy visitors looking to spend luxury holidays in Dubai.
Tourists who want to experiment new sensations and be part of this new amazing experience will be able to do so by staying at any of the 21 rooms available in the submersible part. Guests will also be able to enjoy, among other perks, an amazing underwater diving facility and a bar, in this unusual division.
The creators of this new plan also drew attention to the aquatic and scientific advantages of the building’s position. Everything has been designed so that guests will be able to observe all sorts of incredible submarine animals, even microscopic ones, thanks to macro photography, a special lighting system and miniature underwater vehicles operated from the inside. The hotel can make for the best underwater views of Dubai for those who don’t know how to scuba dive; but still love to see submarine life in all its splendour.
Although the main walls will be transparent, visitors won’t need to worry about their privacy inside their rooms. Deep Ocean Technology assured that they would protect guests’ comfort and respect their space. “Our guests can protect their privacy whenever necessary,” they clarified “All rooms are sound-proof and have curtains of different levels of transparency.”
Many wealthy customers are already thrilled about the construction of the first underwater hotel in Dubai. Nevertheless, this inspiring project doesn’t only prove itself interesting to the rich community. According to Botgan Gutkowski, President of BIG InvestConsult AG (the Swiss firm which will partner with Deep Ocean Technology for the task), the project has a genuine scientific and ecological value.
“We would like to create here,” he said “the International Environmental Programme and Centre of the Underwater World Protection with the Water Discus Hotel as a laboratory tool for ocean and sea environmental protection and research.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...