IFA Hotels and Resorts launches one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai
IFA Hotels and Resorts have announced the launch of their first ever Dubai property- Fairmont The Palm. Featuring gorgeous beachfront views and five star facilities including a luxury spa, this exclusive resort in Dubai's famous artificial archipelago the Palm Jumeirah is expected to be a hit with travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays.
IFA Hotels and Resorts, best known for being the co-developer of South Africa's Zimbali Coastal Resort, recently announced the launch of their first ever Dubai hotel- Fairmont The Palm. Located on the coveted Palm Jumeirah artificial archipelago this is sure to be one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai.
At the time of the announcement, Chairman and CEO of IFA Hotels and Resorts, Talal Jassim Al-Bahar underscored the significance of launch and his firm's commitment to the already booming luxury Dubai holiday industry stating, "As the largest foreign investor on the Palm Jumeirah, it is fitting that this landmark hotel is our first to become operational in Dubai. We are committed to furthering Dubai's position as a thriving tourist destination...The opening of Fairmont The Palm signifies our first contribution to Dubai's hospitality landscape".
This five star resort, sprawled across 460- meters of beachfront land, is the ultimate choice for anyone planning indulgent beach holidays in Dubai. In addition to the prime real estate, Fairmont The Palm features 381 units with something for every taste, from understated Queen and King size rooms to the more luxurious King, VIP and Presidential Suites. Other features include a luxury spa, a choice of seven dining outlets including gourmet restaurants and cafes, four swimming pools, a Children's Activity Centre and a private beach club. For those jet setters hoping to enjoy a more exclusive experience the resort also features a private residence club- the Fairmont Heritage Place.
Notably, this US$330 million luxury resort has the distinction of being the only operational resort on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. The accessibility of Fairmont The Palm certainly gives it the competitive edge as it vies for the attention of those travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays on the exclusive Jumeirah Island.
President of IFA Hotel Investments noted, "In addition to accommodating visitors to Dubai, we expect Fairmont The Palm to become a dining and leisure destination central to life on the island. Accessible to the adjacent residences, the 860 apartments in our Golden Mile development, as well as the island villas and neighboring buildings, we are confident the property will draw a sizeable amount of domestic business".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...