IFA Hotels and Resorts launches one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai
IFA Hotels and Resorts have announced the launch of their first ever Dubai property- Fairmont The Palm. Featuring gorgeous beachfront views and five star facilities including a luxury spa, this exclusive resort in Dubai's famous artificial archipelago the Palm Jumeirah is expected to be a hit with travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays.
IFA Hotels and Resorts, best known for being the co-developer of South Africa's Zimbali Coastal Resort, recently announced the launch of their first ever Dubai hotel- Fairmont The Palm. Located on the coveted Palm Jumeirah artificial archipelago this is sure to be one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai.
At the time of the announcement, Chairman and CEO of IFA Hotels and Resorts, Talal Jassim Al-Bahar underscored the significance of launch and his firm's commitment to the already booming luxury Dubai holiday industry stating, "As the largest foreign investor on the Palm Jumeirah, it is fitting that this landmark hotel is our first to become operational in Dubai. We are committed to furthering Dubai's position as a thriving tourist destination...The opening of Fairmont The Palm signifies our first contribution to Dubai's hospitality landscape".
This five star resort, sprawled across 460- meters of beachfront land, is the ultimate choice for anyone planning indulgent beach holidays in Dubai. In addition to the prime real estate, Fairmont The Palm features 381 units with something for every taste, from understated Queen and King size rooms to the more luxurious King, VIP and Presidential Suites. Other features include a luxury spa, a choice of seven dining outlets including gourmet restaurants and cafes, four swimming pools, a Children's Activity Centre and a private beach club. For those jet setters hoping to enjoy a more exclusive experience the resort also features a private residence club- the Fairmont Heritage Place.
Notably, this US$330 million luxury resort has the distinction of being the only operational resort on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. The accessibility of Fairmont The Palm certainly gives it the competitive edge as it vies for the attention of those travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays on the exclusive Jumeirah Island.
President of IFA Hotel Investments noted, "In addition to accommodating visitors to Dubai, we expect Fairmont The Palm to become a dining and leisure destination central to life on the island. Accessible to the adjacent residences, the 860 apartments in our Golden Mile development, as well as the island villas and neighboring buildings, we are confident the property will draw a sizeable amount of domestic business".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...