IFA Hotels and Resorts launches one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai
IFA Hotels and Resorts have announced the launch of their first ever Dubai property- Fairmont The Palm. Featuring gorgeous beachfront views and five star facilities including a luxury spa, this exclusive resort in Dubai's famous artificial archipelago the Palm Jumeirah is expected to be a hit with travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays.
IFA Hotels and Resorts, best known for being the co-developer of South Africa's Zimbali Coastal Resort, recently announced the launch of their first ever Dubai hotel- Fairmont The Palm. Located on the coveted Palm Jumeirah artificial archipelago this is sure to be one of the most exclusive beachfront hotels in Dubai.
At the time of the announcement, Chairman and CEO of IFA Hotels and Resorts, Talal Jassim Al-Bahar underscored the significance of launch and his firm's commitment to the already booming luxury Dubai holiday industry stating, "As the largest foreign investor on the Palm Jumeirah, it is fitting that this landmark hotel is our first to become operational in Dubai. We are committed to furthering Dubai's position as a thriving tourist destination...The opening of Fairmont The Palm signifies our first contribution to Dubai's hospitality landscape".
This five star resort, sprawled across 460- meters of beachfront land, is the ultimate choice for anyone planning indulgent beach holidays in Dubai. In addition to the prime real estate, Fairmont The Palm features 381 units with something for every taste, from understated Queen and King size rooms to the more luxurious King, VIP and Presidential Suites. Other features include a luxury spa, a choice of seven dining outlets including gourmet restaurants and cafes, four swimming pools, a Children's Activity Centre and a private beach club. For those jet setters hoping to enjoy a more exclusive experience the resort also features a private residence club- the Fairmont Heritage Place.
Notably, this US$330 million luxury resort has the distinction of being the only operational resort on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. The accessibility of Fairmont The Palm certainly gives it the competitive edge as it vies for the attention of those travellers booking luxury Dubai holidays on the exclusive Jumeirah Island.
President of IFA Hotel Investments noted, "In addition to accommodating visitors to Dubai, we expect Fairmont The Palm to become a dining and leisure destination central to life on the island. Accessible to the adjacent residences, the 860 apartments in our Golden Mile development, as well as the island villas and neighboring buildings, we are confident the property will draw a sizeable amount of domestic business".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...