Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa unveils new beach front villas at their exclusive Mauritius resort
Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, one of the most exclusive Mauritius resorts, in the beautiful Le Morne peninsula have unveiled two new luxury beachfront villas. The new villas are ideal for those travellers who are daydreaming of the opportunity to enjoy that deserted island feeling while on their Mauritius holidays.
Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, one of the most exclusive Mauritius resorts has recently launched two new luxury four-bedroom beachfront villas. Located on the Le Morne peninsula the lucky guests booking a stay at Dinarobin’s new villas will have the unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views while sinking their toes into the pristine white sand beach.
Each villa boasts of exquisite wooden furniture, large double doors opening out to reveal an extensive terrace where guests can inhale the fresh air or even dine in style under the thatched roof. The Master Suite distinguishes itself by offering guests even more luxury with a walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom with a bathtub and a shower.
Villas like these are not meant to be enjoyed alone, perhaps in acknowledgement of this Dinarobin have provided guests with all the ingredients needed for a night of sheer entertainment including, a private swimming pool, an outdoor bar, a barbecue and a gazebo flanked by palm trees Alternatively, for a change of scenery, guests can take advantage of their exclusive access to the dedicated private members concierge and lounge - the ideal spot to mingle and mix with other travellers on their holidays in Mauritius.
Dinarobin’s expansion of its luxury resort comes at a difficult time for the industry with some of Dinarobin’s competitors reportedly struggling with the fall out of the global economic downturn. Most recently, luxury hotel group Sun Resorts have reported a third quarter pre tax loss of 268.44 million rupees at the hands of slower than expected recovery in core European markets. Indeed Statistics Mauritius, in their latest report, noted a 9.3 per cent drop in arrivals from Europe, of which France, a key source market for the Indian Ocean Island, dipped by 18.1 per cent. The cumulative effect is a forecasted 0.5 per cent drop in tourism’s contribution to the Mauritius gross domestic product in 2012.
In the face of a financial slowdown even the wealthiest of travellers may be more cautious about booking their stay at some of the most expensive and exclusive Mauritius resorts like the Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa but there is no doubt that with the addition of these two villas the management at Dinarobin have made travellers an offer that is simply too hard to resist.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...