Soft opening introduces the JW Marriott Marquis to the legion of sky-scraping luxury Dubai hotels
Rupprecht Queitsch general manager at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai was on hand to welcome his hotel's first guests as part of its first phase of opening. With 804 of 1608 rooms now available at the latest addition to the already impressive of luxury Dubai hotels, guests planning luxury Dubai holidays will have the opportunity to book a room at what is now officially recognised as the world's tallest hotel. The grand opening is scheduled to take place in February 2013.
Travellers planning their upcoming Dubai holidays and hoping to pamper themselves with first class luxury accommodation will be pleased to learn that the eagerly awaited five star JW Marriott Marquis Dubai hotel has recently opened its doors for business. With three of nine restaurants and 804 out of a staggering 1608 rooms and hotel suites currently unveiled, this is the first of what is said to be a multiphase opening with a grand opening carded for February 2013.
Rupprecht Queitsch, the general manager of the JW Marriott Marquis, was on hand to greet the hotel’s first guests, which incidentally included the likes of Tommaso Bendoni of Globe Soccer and Fadi Deek- the Director of Boeing IT Middle East and Africa. Mr Queitsch stated the following of the launch; “We are excited and delighted to welcome Mr. Bendoni, Mr. Deek and many more already holding reservations with us. The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai is an outstanding addition to the JW Marriott portfolio and we are eager to introduce it to the international business community”
When it comes to luxury at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel, the phrase “the sky is the limit” certainly rings true. The $490 million hotel not only joins the legion of luxury Dubai hotels but it also has the unique distinction of being officially recognised as the world’s tallest hotel. The JW Marriott Marquis stands at a mind blowing 355 metres high- a mere 26 metres shy of New York’s Empire State Building.
Taking advantage of its spectacular vantage point, one of the hotel’s five lounges “The Vault Lounge” located on the 71st and 72nd floors will provide guests with an unparalleled panoramic view that is likely to earn the JW Marriott Marquis a reputation as one of the top hotels in Dubai. The impressive views are not limited to the Vault Lounge as guests can enjoy floor-to-ceiling windows in their plush rooms. Additional in room features include iPod stations, 46” LCD HDTV, marble bathrooms, rain-head showers and access to high speed internet.
As one would expect a once in a lifetime first class Dubai holiday experience does not come cheap. Rates at the JW Marriott Marquis are reported to start at approximately $260 per night for a standard double room with a king or two double beds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...