Soft opening introduces the JW Marriott Marquis to the legion of sky-scraping luxury Dubai hotels
Rupprecht Queitsch general manager at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai was on hand to welcome his hotel's first guests as part of its first phase of opening. With 804 of 1608 rooms now available at the latest addition to the already impressive of luxury Dubai hotels, guests planning luxury Dubai holidays will have the opportunity to book a room at what is now officially recognised as the world's tallest hotel. The grand opening is scheduled to take place in February 2013.
Travellers planning their upcoming Dubai holidays and hoping to pamper themselves with first class luxury accommodation will be pleased to learn that the eagerly awaited five star JW Marriott Marquis Dubai hotel has recently opened its doors for business. With three of nine restaurants and 804 out of a staggering 1608 rooms and hotel suites currently unveiled, this is the first of what is said to be a multiphase opening with a grand opening carded for February 2013.
Rupprecht Queitsch, the general manager of the JW Marriott Marquis, was on hand to greet the hotel’s first guests, which incidentally included the likes of Tommaso Bendoni of Globe Soccer and Fadi Deek- the Director of Boeing IT Middle East and Africa. Mr Queitsch stated the following of the launch; “We are excited and delighted to welcome Mr. Bendoni, Mr. Deek and many more already holding reservations with us. The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai is an outstanding addition to the JW Marriott portfolio and we are eager to introduce it to the international business community”
When it comes to luxury at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel, the phrase “the sky is the limit” certainly rings true. The $490 million hotel not only joins the legion of luxury Dubai hotels but it also has the unique distinction of being officially recognised as the world’s tallest hotel. The JW Marriott Marquis stands at a mind blowing 355 metres high- a mere 26 metres shy of New York’s Empire State Building.
Taking advantage of its spectacular vantage point, one of the hotel’s five lounges “The Vault Lounge” located on the 71st and 72nd floors will provide guests with an unparalleled panoramic view that is likely to earn the JW Marriott Marquis a reputation as one of the top hotels in Dubai. The impressive views are not limited to the Vault Lounge as guests can enjoy floor-to-ceiling windows in their plush rooms. Additional in room features include iPod stations, 46” LCD HDTV, marble bathrooms, rain-head showers and access to high speed internet.
As one would expect a once in a lifetime first class Dubai holiday experience does not come cheap. Rates at the JW Marriott Marquis are reported to start at approximately $260 per night for a standard double room with a king or two double beds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...