The Holiday Place Wins Two Accolades at British Travel Awards 2012
The Holiday Place has just been announced as the sole winner in the categories of Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda at the British Travel Awards 2012, during a gala ceremony held last week on 1st November. This latest accolade is in recognition of the company's ongoing efforts to provide customers with the best value holiday deals across a varied range of exotic destinations with outstanding quality of customer service.
The Holiday Place has just been honoured with not just one but two prestigious titles at this year’s edition of the British Travel Awards 2012 after being officially declared the Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The announcement of the awards was made on 1st November during the Gala Awards Dinner hosted at Battersea Evoloution in London, which was attended by over 1000 of the UK’s travel industry companies and organisations.
After emerging the proud winner in the categories of Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, The Holiday Place’s Director, Raj Shah wanted to express his joy at the company's latest achievement.
“These latest awards are the best recognition we could receive after years of hard work providing nothing but outstanding service to our customers. I’m sure it will help further cement our reputation as a knowledgeable tour operator with strong values, competitive offers and a highly-driven team of travel experts that always put the customer first.
“We feel immensely honoured, proud and humbled by these British Travel Awards accolades and hope these are the first of many more to come”.
Acting on behalf of British Travel Awards, Chief Executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: “This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards. The Awards were created to reward travel companies, with the winning accolade being the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement.”
The British Travel Awards rewards the best companies in the UK’s travel industry as recognised by customers and travel professionals throughout the country, who are the ones to ultimately vote for each year’s winners. With over 75 different categories spanning various types of holiday experiences - transport, customer service, cruise, destination, holiday extras, and accommodation - The British Travel Awards is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business.
This year over one million votes were cast in the British Travel Awards 2012, making it the largest awards programme in the UK.
The Holiday Place is an independent tour operator with over 26 years of experience in providing bespoke travel experiences and all inclusive holidays to exotic destinations like Cuba, Egypt, Mauritius, Dubai and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...