The Holiday Place Wins Two Accolades at British Travel Awards 2012
The Holiday Place has just been announced as the sole winner in the categories of Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda at the British Travel Awards 2012, during a gala ceremony held last week on 1st November. This latest accolade is in recognition of the company's ongoing efforts to provide customers with the best value holiday deals across a varied range of exotic destinations with outstanding quality of customer service.
The Holiday Place has just been honoured with not just one but two prestigious titles at this year’s edition of the British Travel Awards 2012 after being officially declared the Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The announcement of the awards was made on 1st November during the Gala Awards Dinner hosted at Battersea Evoloution in London, which was attended by over 1000 of the UK’s travel industry companies and organisations.
After emerging the proud winner in the categories of Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, The Holiday Place’s Director, Raj Shah wanted to express his joy at the company's latest achievement.
“These latest awards are the best recognition we could receive after years of hard work providing nothing but outstanding service to our customers. I’m sure it will help further cement our reputation as a knowledgeable tour operator with strong values, competitive offers and a highly-driven team of travel experts that always put the customer first.
“We feel immensely honoured, proud and humbled by these British Travel Awards accolades and hope these are the first of many more to come”.
Acting on behalf of British Travel Awards, Chief Executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: “This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards. The Awards were created to reward travel companies, with the winning accolade being the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement.”
The British Travel Awards rewards the best companies in the UK’s travel industry as recognised by customers and travel professionals throughout the country, who are the ones to ultimately vote for each year’s winners. With over 75 different categories spanning various types of holiday experiences - transport, customer service, cruise, destination, holiday extras, and accommodation - The British Travel Awards is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business.
This year over one million votes were cast in the British Travel Awards 2012, making it the largest awards programme in the UK.
The Holiday Place is an independent tour operator with over 26 years of experience in providing bespoke travel experiences and all inclusive holidays to exotic destinations like Cuba, Egypt, Mauritius, Dubai and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...