The Holiday Place Wins Two Accolades at British Travel Awards 2012
The Holiday Place has just been announced as the sole winner in the categories of Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda at the British Travel Awards 2012, during a gala ceremony held last week on 1st November. This latest accolade is in recognition of the company's ongoing efforts to provide customers with the best value holiday deals across a varied range of exotic destinations with outstanding quality of customer service.
The Holiday Place has just been honoured with not just one but two prestigious titles at this year’s edition of the British Travel Awards 2012 after being officially declared the Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
The announcement of the awards was made on 1st November during the Gala Awards Dinner hosted at Battersea Evoloution in London, which was attended by over 1000 of the UK’s travel industry companies and organisations.
After emerging the proud winner in the categories of Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, The Holiday Place’s Director, Raj Shah wanted to express his joy at the company's latest achievement.
“These latest awards are the best recognition we could receive after years of hard work providing nothing but outstanding service to our customers. I’m sure it will help further cement our reputation as a knowledgeable tour operator with strong values, competitive offers and a highly-driven team of travel experts that always put the customer first.
“We feel immensely honoured, proud and humbled by these British Travel Awards accolades and hope these are the first of many more to come”.
Acting on behalf of British Travel Awards, Chief Executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: “This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards. The Awards were created to reward travel companies, with the winning accolade being the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business of travel for the UK consumer. The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement.”
The British Travel Awards rewards the best companies in the UK’s travel industry as recognised by customers and travel professionals throughout the country, who are the ones to ultimately vote for each year’s winners. With over 75 different categories spanning various types of holiday experiences - transport, customer service, cruise, destination, holiday extras, and accommodation - The British Travel Awards is the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business.
This year over one million votes were cast in the British Travel Awards 2012, making it the largest awards programme in the UK.
The Holiday Place is an independent tour operator with over 26 years of experience in providing bespoke travel experiences and all inclusive holidays to exotic destinations like Cuba, Egypt, Mauritius, Dubai and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 30th Apr
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...