Book Maldives Holidays at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa and receive $2,500 worth of added extras
Park Hyatt in the Maldives is giving tourists plenty of reasons to book Maldives holidays this winter and the latest promotion includes $2,500 worth of extra benefits such as complimentary daily breakfast, a choice of complimentary lunch or dinner every day, and domestic return air fare or boat transport to the luxury hotel.
The luxurious Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is giving holidaymakers the chance to enjoy $2,500 worth of benefits if booking a seven-night stay at the resort over the next couple of months.
Tourists booking Maldives holidays at the hotel before 21st December, 2012 will receive complimentary return domestic air and boat transfers to the resort in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll; complimentary daily breakfast and lunch or dinner; complimentary Wi-Fi, and much more.
Hyatt Gold Passport members will also receive further savings such as 25 per cent off spa treatments and ten per cent off activities including scuba diving and excursions if they enter the code LL2012 on the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa website.
The new Kooddoo Airport recently opened in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll which will allow tourists easier access to Maldives hotels such as Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. The domestic airline Maldivian has launched two daily flights between the capital Male and Kooddoo, cutting the internal journey time by almost half.
The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa has 50 luxurious and spacious villas that are located within tropical gardens just steps away from the turquoise crystal clear ocean waters. The villas feature elegant furnishings and modern amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, a personal home entertainment system, CD and DVD player, 37-inch LCD television, in-villa iPad, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
At Park Hyatt, guests can choose from a selection of rejuvenating treatments at the Vidhun Spa, which has five private couples’s treatment villas; or savour mouth-watering international cuisine at a selection of restaurants and bars as well as enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities during their holidays in the Maldives, courtesy of the onsite PADI Five-Star Dive Centre.
Located in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The islands boast upscale Maldives accommodation with facilities including spas, infinity pools and gourmet restaurants. During holidays to the Maldives, holidaymakers can enjoy a range of activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, boat excursions, hiking through tropical forests and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees.
The region is a Mecca for scuba diving enthusiasts thanks to crystal clear warm azure waters that are home to vibrant coral reefs and gardens. While exploring the underwater world through diving or snorkelling adventures, visitors will see an abundance of stunning marine species including turtles, stingrays, whale sharks, zebra sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, angel fish, clown fish, butterfly fish, barracuda, parrot fish and trigger fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...