British Airways launches new First Class Service for passengers heading to Caribbean Holidays
British Airways has introduced its First Class service for tourists going on Caribbean holidays this summer season. Holidaymakers can escape the cold winter temperatures in the UK and jet off to St Lucia, Trinidad's Port of Spain, Barbados and Bermuda in the new First Class cabin on flights departing from London Gatwick airport.
Holidaymakers planning to escape the falling temperatures and grey skies in the United Kingdom this winter season can jet away to a tropical Caribbean island in style as British Airways announces the introduction of its new First Class cabin on Caribbean flights.
Those planning to go on holidays to the Caribbean this summer season will be able to relax in the brand new First Class cabin during BA flights to Caribbean destinations including Trinidad’s Port of Spain, Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda.
The new First Class cabin has been introduced to British Airways' fleet of Boeing 777-200 aircraft that will depart from London Gatwick Airport. The cabin will provide new plush seats that are 60 per cent wider than average as well as 16 flat beds. The new First Class Service also offers individual wardrobes to store clothes in during the flight and electronically-controlled personal blinds that allow passengers to relax and enjoy some privacy during their flights to the Caribbean.
“These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer,” stated Colm Lacy, the Head of Commercial at Gatwick for British Airways.
British Airways operates a wide range of Caribbean flights from several UK airports and the airline provides weekly routes for Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Jamaica, Antigua, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays.
Tourist taking winter Caribbean holidays can choose from an array of idyllic island nations that each offer breathtaking natural landscapes, luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts and a tropical climate.
The island of St Lucia for example, boasts stunning green landscapes and is home to the majestic Pitons and one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes. Jamaica, on the other hand, is famous for its laidback lifestyle and the beautiful cascading Dunn’s River Falls, while and Antigua has a different pristine beach for every day of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...