British Airways launches new First Class Service for passengers heading to Caribbean Holidays
British Airways has introduced its First Class service for tourists going on Caribbean holidays this summer season. Holidaymakers can escape the cold winter temperatures in the UK and jet off to St Lucia, Trinidad's Port of Spain, Barbados and Bermuda in the new First Class cabin on flights departing from London Gatwick airport.
Holidaymakers planning to escape the falling temperatures and grey skies in the United Kingdom this winter season can jet away to a tropical Caribbean island in style as British Airways announces the introduction of its new First Class cabin on Caribbean flights.
Those planning to go on holidays to the Caribbean this summer season will be able to relax in the brand new First Class cabin during BA flights to Caribbean destinations including Trinidad’s Port of Spain, Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda.
The new First Class cabin has been introduced to British Airways' fleet of Boeing 777-200 aircraft that will depart from London Gatwick Airport. The cabin will provide new plush seats that are 60 per cent wider than average as well as 16 flat beds. The new First Class Service also offers individual wardrobes to store clothes in during the flight and electronically-controlled personal blinds that allow passengers to relax and enjoy some privacy during their flights to the Caribbean.
“These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer,” stated Colm Lacy, the Head of Commercial at Gatwick for British Airways.
British Airways operates a wide range of Caribbean flights from several UK airports and the airline provides weekly routes for Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Jamaica, Antigua, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays.
Tourist taking winter Caribbean holidays can choose from an array of idyllic island nations that each offer breathtaking natural landscapes, luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts and a tropical climate.
The island of St Lucia for example, boasts stunning green landscapes and is home to the majestic Pitons and one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes. Jamaica, on the other hand, is famous for its laidback lifestyle and the beautiful cascading Dunn’s River Falls, while and Antigua has a different pristine beach for every day of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...