British Airways launches new First Class Service for passengers heading to Caribbean Holidays
British Airways has introduced its First Class service for tourists going on Caribbean holidays this summer season. Holidaymakers can escape the cold winter temperatures in the UK and jet off to St Lucia, Trinidad's Port of Spain, Barbados and Bermuda in the new First Class cabin on flights departing from London Gatwick airport.
Holidaymakers planning to escape the falling temperatures and grey skies in the United Kingdom this winter season can jet away to a tropical Caribbean island in style as British Airways announces the introduction of its new First Class cabin on Caribbean flights.
Those planning to go on holidays to the Caribbean this summer season will be able to relax in the brand new First Class cabin during BA flights to Caribbean destinations including Trinidad’s Port of Spain, Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda.
The new First Class cabin has been introduced to British Airways' fleet of Boeing 777-200 aircraft that will depart from London Gatwick Airport. The cabin will provide new plush seats that are 60 per cent wider than average as well as 16 flat beds. The new First Class Service also offers individual wardrobes to store clothes in during the flight and electronically-controlled personal blinds that allow passengers to relax and enjoy some privacy during their flights to the Caribbean.
“These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer,” stated Colm Lacy, the Head of Commercial at Gatwick for British Airways.
British Airways operates a wide range of Caribbean flights from several UK airports and the airline provides weekly routes for Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Jamaica, Antigua, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays.
Tourist taking winter Caribbean holidays can choose from an array of idyllic island nations that each offer breathtaking natural landscapes, luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts and a tropical climate.
The island of St Lucia for example, boasts stunning green landscapes and is home to the majestic Pitons and one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes. Jamaica, on the other hand, is famous for its laidback lifestyle and the beautiful cascading Dunn’s River Falls, while and Antigua has a different pristine beach for every day of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...