British Airways launches new First Class Service for passengers heading to Caribbean Holidays
British Airways has introduced its First Class service for tourists going on Caribbean holidays this summer season. Holidaymakers can escape the cold winter temperatures in the UK and jet off to St Lucia, Trinidad's Port of Spain, Barbados and Bermuda in the new First Class cabin on flights departing from London Gatwick airport.
Holidaymakers planning to escape the falling temperatures and grey skies in the United Kingdom this winter season can jet away to a tropical Caribbean island in style as British Airways announces the introduction of its new First Class cabin on Caribbean flights.
Those planning to go on holidays to the Caribbean this summer season will be able to relax in the brand new First Class cabin during BA flights to Caribbean destinations including Trinidad’s Port of Spain, Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda.
The new First Class cabin has been introduced to British Airways' fleet of Boeing 777-200 aircraft that will depart from London Gatwick Airport. The cabin will provide new plush seats that are 60 per cent wider than average as well as 16 flat beds. The new First Class Service also offers individual wardrobes to store clothes in during the flight and electronically-controlled personal blinds that allow passengers to relax and enjoy some privacy during their flights to the Caribbean.
“These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer,” stated Colm Lacy, the Head of Commercial at Gatwick for British Airways.
British Airways operates a wide range of Caribbean flights from several UK airports and the airline provides weekly routes for Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Jamaica, Antigua, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays.
Tourist taking winter Caribbean holidays can choose from an array of idyllic island nations that each offer breathtaking natural landscapes, luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts and a tropical climate.
The island of St Lucia for example, boasts stunning green landscapes and is home to the majestic Pitons and one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes. Jamaica, on the other hand, is famous for its laidback lifestyle and the beautiful cascading Dunn’s River Falls, while and Antigua has a different pristine beach for every day of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...