British Airways launches new First Class Service for passengers heading to Caribbean Holidays
British Airways has introduced its First Class service for tourists going on Caribbean holidays this summer season. Holidaymakers can escape the cold winter temperatures in the UK and jet off to St Lucia, Trinidad's Port of Spain, Barbados and Bermuda in the new First Class cabin on flights departing from London Gatwick airport.
Holidaymakers planning to escape the falling temperatures and grey skies in the United Kingdom this winter season can jet away to a tropical Caribbean island in style as British Airways announces the introduction of its new First Class cabin on Caribbean flights.
Those planning to go on holidays to the Caribbean this summer season will be able to relax in the brand new First Class cabin during BA flights to Caribbean destinations including Trinidad’s Port of Spain, Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda.
The new First Class cabin has been introduced to British Airways' fleet of Boeing 777-200 aircraft that will depart from London Gatwick Airport. The cabin will provide new plush seats that are 60 per cent wider than average as well as 16 flat beds. The new First Class Service also offers individual wardrobes to store clothes in during the flight and electronically-controlled personal blinds that allow passengers to relax and enjoy some privacy during their flights to the Caribbean.
“These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer,” stated Colm Lacy, the Head of Commercial at Gatwick for British Airways.
British Airways operates a wide range of Caribbean flights from several UK airports and the airline provides weekly routes for Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Jamaica, Antigua, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays.
Tourist taking winter Caribbean holidays can choose from an array of idyllic island nations that each offer breathtaking natural landscapes, luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts and a tropical climate.
The island of St Lucia for example, boasts stunning green landscapes and is home to the majestic Pitons and one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes. Jamaica, on the other hand, is famous for its laidback lifestyle and the beautiful cascading Dunn’s River Falls, while and Antigua has a different pristine beach for every day of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...