Jebel Ali goes through rebranding process and announces new hotels in Dubai and the Seychelles
Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that they will be rebranding the hospitality group and changing the name to JA Resorts & Hotels. The hotel group specialises in providing luxury hotels for Dubai holidays and as well as rebranding, the company will be adding new properties to its portfolio.
The Dubai-based hospitality group Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that it will be rebranding the company and changing its name to JA Resorts and Hotels.
The hotel group already operates many successful luxury hotels for discerning tourists taking Dubai holidays and the company hopes that the new rebranding process, assisted by the branding agency Interbrand, will enhance its presence overseas.
“At JA Resorts & Hotels we employ over 1500 people and it was therefore essential to dedicate time to launching the brand internally before we revealed it to our guests and partners,” explained David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels. “I was completely overwhelmed at the positive reaction from our associates and although Interbrand gave us the building blocks, it was our team internally who put them together”.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening two new properties in 2013, one aimed at tourists after beach holidays in Dubai, and the other located on an island in the Seychelles.
The brand new Ocean View Hotel will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be the only four-star Dubai hotel to be built right on the beach. The property will have 342 guest rooms with ocean views and upscale facilities including six gourmet restaurants and bars, a modern fitness centre, a spa, Jacuzzi, steam room, and an infinity pool.
During holidays to Dubai at the new property, families will be able to unwind and relax on the public beach or they can take a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Jebel Ali Golf Resort where they can enjoy access to a pristine private beach.
As well as operating luxury Dubai hotels, JA Resorts & Hotels will be making their debut in the Seychelles and the rest of the world with the opening of the Enchanted Island Resort next year. The resort boasts ten spacious villas that encircle the five-acre island and the property is scheduled to open in February 2013.
Kevin Wallace, the president and CEO of JA Resorts & Hotels said that the group had also signed contracts for hotels in Goa, Thailand and Sri Lanka, and they have plans for future properties in the Indian Ocean.
Plans are underway to rebrand the existing hotels in the United Arab Emirates and Mr Wallace added: “Essentially, we’re reinforcing what we already do well, which is ‘heartfelt hospitality’ at all of our properties, whether big or small, central or remote.
“JA Resorts & Hotels, as an experience is all about casual luxury and heartfelt hospitality, an assurance that we guarantee at any one of our resorts or hotels.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...