Jebel Ali goes through rebranding process and announces new hotels in Dubai and the Seychelles
Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that they will be rebranding the hospitality group and changing the name to JA Resorts & Hotels. The hotel group specialises in providing luxury hotels for Dubai holidays and as well as rebranding, the company will be adding new properties to its portfolio.
The Dubai-based hospitality group Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that it will be rebranding the company and changing its name to JA Resorts and Hotels.
The hotel group already operates many successful luxury hotels for discerning tourists taking Dubai holidays and the company hopes that the new rebranding process, assisted by the branding agency Interbrand, will enhance its presence overseas.
“At JA Resorts & Hotels we employ over 1500 people and it was therefore essential to dedicate time to launching the brand internally before we revealed it to our guests and partners,” explained David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels. “I was completely overwhelmed at the positive reaction from our associates and although Interbrand gave us the building blocks, it was our team internally who put them together”.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening two new properties in 2013, one aimed at tourists after beach holidays in Dubai, and the other located on an island in the Seychelles.
The brand new Ocean View Hotel will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be the only four-star Dubai hotel to be built right on the beach. The property will have 342 guest rooms with ocean views and upscale facilities including six gourmet restaurants and bars, a modern fitness centre, a spa, Jacuzzi, steam room, and an infinity pool.
During holidays to Dubai at the new property, families will be able to unwind and relax on the public beach or they can take a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Jebel Ali Golf Resort where they can enjoy access to a pristine private beach.
As well as operating luxury Dubai hotels, JA Resorts & Hotels will be making their debut in the Seychelles and the rest of the world with the opening of the Enchanted Island Resort next year. The resort boasts ten spacious villas that encircle the five-acre island and the property is scheduled to open in February 2013.
Kevin Wallace, the president and CEO of JA Resorts & Hotels said that the group had also signed contracts for hotels in Goa, Thailand and Sri Lanka, and they have plans for future properties in the Indian Ocean.
Plans are underway to rebrand the existing hotels in the United Arab Emirates and Mr Wallace added: “Essentially, we’re reinforcing what we already do well, which is ‘heartfelt hospitality’ at all of our properties, whether big or small, central or remote.
“JA Resorts & Hotels, as an experience is all about casual luxury and heartfelt hospitality, an assurance that we guarantee at any one of our resorts or hotels.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...