Jebel Ali goes through rebranding process and announces new hotels in Dubai and the Seychelles
Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that they will be rebranding the hospitality group and changing the name to JA Resorts & Hotels. The hotel group specialises in providing luxury hotels for Dubai holidays and as well as rebranding, the company will be adding new properties to its portfolio.
The Dubai-based hospitality group Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that it will be rebranding the company and changing its name to JA Resorts and Hotels.
The hotel group already operates many successful luxury hotels for discerning tourists taking Dubai holidays and the company hopes that the new rebranding process, assisted by the branding agency Interbrand, will enhance its presence overseas.
“At JA Resorts & Hotels we employ over 1500 people and it was therefore essential to dedicate time to launching the brand internally before we revealed it to our guests and partners,” explained David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels. “I was completely overwhelmed at the positive reaction from our associates and although Interbrand gave us the building blocks, it was our team internally who put them together”.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening two new properties in 2013, one aimed at tourists after beach holidays in Dubai, and the other located on an island in the Seychelles.
The brand new Ocean View Hotel will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be the only four-star Dubai hotel to be built right on the beach. The property will have 342 guest rooms with ocean views and upscale facilities including six gourmet restaurants and bars, a modern fitness centre, a spa, Jacuzzi, steam room, and an infinity pool.
During holidays to Dubai at the new property, families will be able to unwind and relax on the public beach or they can take a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Jebel Ali Golf Resort where they can enjoy access to a pristine private beach.
As well as operating luxury Dubai hotels, JA Resorts & Hotels will be making their debut in the Seychelles and the rest of the world with the opening of the Enchanted Island Resort next year. The resort boasts ten spacious villas that encircle the five-acre island and the property is scheduled to open in February 2013.
Kevin Wallace, the president and CEO of JA Resorts & Hotels said that the group had also signed contracts for hotels in Goa, Thailand and Sri Lanka, and they have plans for future properties in the Indian Ocean.
Plans are underway to rebrand the existing hotels in the United Arab Emirates and Mr Wallace added: “Essentially, we’re reinforcing what we already do well, which is ‘heartfelt hospitality’ at all of our properties, whether big or small, central or remote.
“JA Resorts & Hotels, as an experience is all about casual luxury and heartfelt hospitality, an assurance that we guarantee at any one of our resorts or hotels.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...