Jebel Ali goes through rebranding process and announces new hotels in Dubai and the Seychelles
Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that they will be rebranding the hospitality group and changing the name to JA Resorts & Hotels. The hotel group specialises in providing luxury hotels for Dubai holidays and as well as rebranding, the company will be adding new properties to its portfolio.
The Dubai-based hospitality group Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that it will be rebranding the company and changing its name to JA Resorts and Hotels.
The hotel group already operates many successful luxury hotels for discerning tourists taking Dubai holidays and the company hopes that the new rebranding process, assisted by the branding agency Interbrand, will enhance its presence overseas.
“At JA Resorts & Hotels we employ over 1500 people and it was therefore essential to dedicate time to launching the brand internally before we revealed it to our guests and partners,” explained David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels. “I was completely overwhelmed at the positive reaction from our associates and although Interbrand gave us the building blocks, it was our team internally who put them together”.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening two new properties in 2013, one aimed at tourists after beach holidays in Dubai, and the other located on an island in the Seychelles.
The brand new Ocean View Hotel will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be the only four-star Dubai hotel to be built right on the beach. The property will have 342 guest rooms with ocean views and upscale facilities including six gourmet restaurants and bars, a modern fitness centre, a spa, Jacuzzi, steam room, and an infinity pool.
During holidays to Dubai at the new property, families will be able to unwind and relax on the public beach or they can take a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Jebel Ali Golf Resort where they can enjoy access to a pristine private beach.
As well as operating luxury Dubai hotels, JA Resorts & Hotels will be making their debut in the Seychelles and the rest of the world with the opening of the Enchanted Island Resort next year. The resort boasts ten spacious villas that encircle the five-acre island and the property is scheduled to open in February 2013.
Kevin Wallace, the president and CEO of JA Resorts & Hotels said that the group had also signed contracts for hotels in Goa, Thailand and Sri Lanka, and they have plans for future properties in the Indian Ocean.
Plans are underway to rebrand the existing hotels in the United Arab Emirates and Mr Wallace added: “Essentially, we’re reinforcing what we already do well, which is ‘heartfelt hospitality’ at all of our properties, whether big or small, central or remote.
“JA Resorts & Hotels, as an experience is all about casual luxury and heartfelt hospitality, an assurance that we guarantee at any one of our resorts or hotels.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...