Jebel Ali goes through rebranding process and announces new hotels in Dubai and the Seychelles
Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that they will be rebranding the hospitality group and changing the name to JA Resorts & Hotels. The hotel group specialises in providing luxury hotels for Dubai holidays and as well as rebranding, the company will be adding new properties to its portfolio.
The Dubai-based hospitality group Jebel Ali International Hotels has announced that it will be rebranding the company and changing its name to JA Resorts and Hotels.
The hotel group already operates many successful luxury hotels for discerning tourists taking Dubai holidays and the company hopes that the new rebranding process, assisted by the branding agency Interbrand, will enhance its presence overseas.
“At JA Resorts & Hotels we employ over 1500 people and it was therefore essential to dedicate time to launching the brand internally before we revealed it to our guests and partners,” explained David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels. “I was completely overwhelmed at the positive reaction from our associates and although Interbrand gave us the building blocks, it was our team internally who put them together”.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening two new properties in 2013, one aimed at tourists after beach holidays in Dubai, and the other located on an island in the Seychelles.
The brand new Ocean View Hotel will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be the only four-star Dubai hotel to be built right on the beach. The property will have 342 guest rooms with ocean views and upscale facilities including six gourmet restaurants and bars, a modern fitness centre, a spa, Jacuzzi, steam room, and an infinity pool.
During holidays to Dubai at the new property, families will be able to unwind and relax on the public beach or they can take a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Jebel Ali Golf Resort where they can enjoy access to a pristine private beach.
As well as operating luxury Dubai hotels, JA Resorts & Hotels will be making their debut in the Seychelles and the rest of the world with the opening of the Enchanted Island Resort next year. The resort boasts ten spacious villas that encircle the five-acre island and the property is scheduled to open in February 2013.
Kevin Wallace, the president and CEO of JA Resorts & Hotels said that the group had also signed contracts for hotels in Goa, Thailand and Sri Lanka, and they have plans for future properties in the Indian Ocean.
Plans are underway to rebrand the existing hotels in the United Arab Emirates and Mr Wallace added: “Essentially, we’re reinforcing what we already do well, which is ‘heartfelt hospitality’ at all of our properties, whether big or small, central or remote.
“JA Resorts & Hotels, as an experience is all about casual luxury and heartfelt hospitality, an assurance that we guarantee at any one of our resorts or hotels.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...